Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Oh... My... God... This is absolutely the sexiest photo of Paul I've seen in years.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...id=36556083305

*THUNK*
    OH
    MY
    GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only is that super hot of Paul but he and Emilie are going to be in something together HOLY FRAK CRACKERS!!!
    YESS!!
    Day.Made.
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*hands out complimentary towels and drool barrels* Hope this helps Keaira. lol }:O
      sigpic

Comment

I absolutely cannot wait to see the movie! Paul looks so unbelievably hot in it. For those who do not have facebook...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Oh... My... God... This is absolutely the sexiest photo of Paul I've seen in years.

*THUNK*
          I came across that pic just before I went to bed last night, so it was on my mind as I went to sleep

I sure hope the movie becomes available through iTunes or something
          Newly liberated multi-thunker
          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
          Julia xx

Comment

*fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* GUH. 'Nuff said. Thanks for reposting the pic Alexandria. Did I mention GUH? lol More Hawt Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              Heyy darlings! sorry i havent been around much, im swamped with school and i probably wont be around much in the upcoming weeks either as my graduation is right around the corner and i definately wont be online this 3dayweekend(for america anyways haha XP) bc tomorrow is my prom and then im down the shore all weekend....soo yes. sorry for the OTness but i wanted to say i havent forgotten my favorite Doctor!! real life is just getting in the way
              Aarrgh! I'm so sorry that I've been M.I.A. lately too, my lovely fellow-thunkers! My real life got in the way, as well. A lot has happened, including a change of jobs! But I hope to be back here more often again, with plenty of Carson-pretties for all!

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
              my local comic shop in Northeast Georgia told me about Paul McGillion at Dragon-Con as I am near Atlanta about 25 mins to drive. Really don't know if I will go or not.
              Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
              Seriously, Ricky, you don't know if you will go or not? With Paul only a short drive away from you? Come on! Where's that thunker spirit!

Plus we need new pics.
              I agree! If Paul was that close to where I live, I'd be there in a heartbeat!!
              Plus, we do need new pics.

According to the commentary, Teyla kissed Carson in part of the script for 'Critical Mass', which would have happened right after Teyla came to Carson asking him to fly her to the mainland to see Charin and she thanked him. The commentator said that part of the scene was cut from the final print because they felt it would have complicated Carson's current budding relationship with Lt. Cadman.
              Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
              Oh my gosh, I would have loved to have seen that. Why can't they include cut scenes in the DVDs?
              Yeah, I would've loved to see that scene. They say in the commentary that Carson "looked shocked". hehee!

I just finished listening to the Perchance to Dream audio book with Paul. It was definitely Carson/Teyla heavy. Too bad it wasn't an actual episode. Listening to Paul's Scottish accent on my iPod is now one of my favorite things to do as I fall asleep. I've yet to have a dream about him though. lol.
              I'm a bad thunker. I still haven't listened to that audio book. But I do have it.
              And yes, the audio book is a must, especially if you put it on an mp3 or iPod...there's nothing like falling asleep to his hot Scottish accent. Who knows what dreams it could induce.
              Yes, yes! You MUST listen to Perchance To Dream! It's Paul at his dramatic voice-acting best. Plus, you can't beat having that lovely Beckett accent going straight into your ears from your earphones.

Please, please tell me that the rest of you dream of Paul and/or Carson sometimes?
              Hehehe. I have had a Sheppard dream or two. I'm still hoping for a Carson/Paul dream some time soon. You aren't the only one who dreams of them.
              I've had quite a few Paul/Carson dreams. They were all lovely.

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
              You know what I'd love to see Paul in? Glee! Cos then he'd have to sing, properly this time. I love that show anyway, to have Paul in an episode or few would be the icing on the cake
              *iz lost in the image of Paul as icing on a cake*
              It's been a long day. Let me dwell on this sweet fantasy.
              hehehee! *dreams of icing-covered Paul*

Glee is a completely different show. It's a fantastic one too
              Agreed. I just love Glee. It's awesome!

*THUNK*
              I absolutely cannot wait to see the movie! Paul looks so unbelievably hot in it.
              I sure hope the movie becomes available through iTunes or something
              I LOVE that pic!!! Paul looks gorgeous! *fans self*
              Yeah, I hope I can somehow get my hands on this new movie of his....

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.
              Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

OMG! I just saw THE photo! Bring on the scruff, Pauly!
                sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs Dolfyn* Great to see ya again sweetie!! Hope all is well for ya. Hmm...serious question folks. Is the Scruffy Paul shot hawter than the Carson Bum Pat pic? *smirks* What? *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hawt Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Just lifting Carson before he falls to page 2!

Oh brother, here we go again! *sigh*
                    It was terrifying, colonel! I was thisclose to falling to page 2!
                    Well, you're fine now, Carson, so buck up, would you?

sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* Wicked picficlet LadyS.! We saved ya Carson...okay,LadyS saved ya from the brink of page 2. My brain cell went boom when LadyS. typed about "lifting Carson before he fell to page 2"..course I was under the impression there may've been The Bum Pat pic to corroborate my assumption about lifting Carson. *smirks* What? *points to Paul and LadyS.* They started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah...lifting Carson. I think I would need some help, though, carrying that big, strong man.
                        Any volunteers?

As for bum pats...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Ah...lifting Carson. I think I would need some help, though, carrying that big, strong man.
                          Any volunteers?

As for bum pats...
                          Spoiler:

god i love thaaat!!!
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey gang! Not been here in a while, sorry 'bout that! Just thought I'd drop off a picspam as I'm celebrating 2 years on GW, and I couldn't leave my little lad out!

^^ I have the same t-shirt... hoodie too!

sigpic

Comment

Oh bugger me,lovely pix and cologne ad. GUH. *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Queen and LadyS. blew up my poor brain cell,no biggie. *glomps Queen so she can't run away 'til the Eau du Paul overwhelms her* lol What? Paul's got a lovely scent about him or so I heard. *smirks* Yeah,that came out a tad wonky. *points to Paul* He started it. Wicked pix and ad campaign folks!! That last pic inspires the whumper in me. *grins broadly* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Oh bugger me,lovely pix and cologne ad. GUH. *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Queen and LadyS. blew up my poor brain cell,no biggie. *glomps Queen so she can't run away 'til the Eau du Paul overwhelms her* lol What? Paul's got a lovely scent about him or so I heard. *smirks* Yeah,that came out a tad wonky. *points to Paul* He started it. Wicked pix and ad campaign folks!! That last pic inspires the whumper in me. *grins broadly* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                Hey Raven! *picks up off the floor and huggles* I'm sure the 'Eau du Paul' is lovely!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X