Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    OCH! Carson is about to fall to page 2!
    That cannot be allowed!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m4/carson2.jpg
    I love his smile.
    sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Paul's got a lovely smile..the rest of him ain't bad either. *cheeky grin* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Heyy darlings! sorry i havent been around much, im swamped with school and i probably wont be around much in the upcoming weeks either as my graduation is right around the corner and i definately wont be online this 3dayweekend(for america anyways haha XP) bc tomorrow is my prom and then im down the shore all weekend....soo yes sorry for the OTness but i wanted to say i havent forgotten my favorite Doctor!! real life is just getting in the way
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*squishy hugs Keaira* Great to see ya sweetie!! No worries about not being here...have a wicked awesome time at prom and I hope graduation rocks!! Enjoy your 3 day weekend too!! It's almost Friday-how's about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate? *cough hint cough hint* lol Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
            my local comic shop in Northeast Georgia told me about Paul McGillion at Dragon-Con as I am near Atlanta about 25 mins to drive. Really don't know if I will go or not. I wish that I want to kidnap Paul in my bag then drive him to home, and Paul and I pose together for webcam for this thread. LOL
            Sounds like a plan.
            Seriously, Ricky, you don't know if you will go or not? With Paul only a short drive away from you?
            Come on! Where's that thunker spirit!

Plus we need new pics.

Paul McGillion wanders aroundl ost in Georgia looking for Ricky.
            sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yeah,what Lady S. said...ya have to go Ricky. We have to have our whumper/thunkers representing at DragonCon to show our support for Paul and his body of work. If it's financially feasible for ya,go and have a blast...and give us lots of pix and a detailed mission report. It's Friday gang!! How's about some Hot Scot shots to kick off the weekend? *cough hint cough hint* Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

I just saw the strangest thing.
                A ship thread for Carson/Teyla??????

When did that happen? And huh?

Oh aye, I guess it was inevitable.
                But after our kiss I thought...
                Can anyone resist that Scottish brogue?
                sigpic

Comment

I just saw the strangest thing. A ship thread for Carson/Teyla?????? (..snip)
                  Yep, I think that was created after season 2 was released on DVD, after people watching the 'Critical Mass' commentary started thinking about how the scene where Carson and Teyla kiss was cut from the final release. I loved listening to the commentary for 'Phantoms'... I really wish they'd used their original idea for Carson's hallucination. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Yep, I think that was created after season 2 was released on DVD, after people watching the 'Critical Mass' commentary started thinking about how the scene where Carson and Teyla kiss was cut from the final release. I loved listening to the commentary for 'Phantoms'... I really wish they'd used their original idea for Carson's hallucination. :-/
                    Ick. I think I just got a little sick in my mouth.
                    Thank goodness they cut that scene. Sorry, but I just can't see those two together at all.

What was the original idea for Carson's hallucination?
                    sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Wicked pic/caption thingy Lady S.! So originally Carson hallucinated kissing Teyla in Critical Mass? Um..I remember watching the commentary with Postie and LJR02 but don't remember the eppie itself. *dodges rotten fruit* Hmm...Carson and Teyla huh? I can see that...kinda like it really...they'd be a cute couple. *warily eyes plot bunny in the corner* Be gone rabid beastie!! I'm a whumper,not a romance writer.
                      My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

(snip..) What was the original idea for Carson's hallucination?
                        Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        (snip..) So originally Carson hallucinated kissing Teyla in Critical Mass? Um..I remember watching the commentary with Postie and LJR02 but don't remember the eppie itself. *dodges rotten fruit* (..snip)
                        No, Carson didn't hallucinate kissing Teyla in either 'Critical Mass' or 'Phantoms'. According to the commentary, Teyla kissed Carson in part of the script for 'Critical Mass', which would have happened right after Teyla came to Carson asking him to fly her to the mainland to see Charin and she thanked him. The commentator said that part of the scene was cut from the final print because they felt it would have complicated Carson's current budding relationship with Lt. Cadman.

As for 'Phantoms', the commentator said the original idea for Carson's hallucination was for him to flash back to a train derailment that he had to do triage for while he was a doctor in a hospital in Scotland. Maybe they thought it would be too disturbing if someone as professional as Carson was freaked out enough to be haunted by it in the future, or maybe they just weren't sure how to play it creepy enough to be just as powerful an experience for Carson as it was for the others. Considering the relative lack of originality and talent on the show lately, I'm inclined to believe the latter. But it really is too bad they decided to go with the more subtle hallucination for him, 'cause I'd have liked to have seen it a lot. It was still good, though; one of my top 5, if not my favorite episode of the series.
                        Last edited by Jersey13; 29 May 2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up my daftness Jersey. I'd have enjoyed a Carson/Teyla angle too. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                            No, Carson didn't hallucinate kissing Teyla in either 'Critical Mass' or 'Phantoms'. According to the commentary, Teyla kissed Carson in part of the script for 'Critical Mass', which would have happened right after Teyla came to Carson asking him to fly her to the mainland to see Charin and she thanked him. The commentator said that part of the scene was cut from the final print because they felt it would have complicated Carson's current budding relationship with Lt. Cadman.
                            Oh my gosh, I would have loved to have seen that. Why can't they include cut scenes in the DVDs? I just finished listening to the Perchance to Dream audio book with Paul. It was definitely Carson/Teyla heavy. Too bad it wasn't an actual episode. Listening to Paul's Scottish accent on my iPod is now one of my favorite things to do as I fall asleep. I've yet to have a dream about him though. lol.
                            sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
                              Oh my gosh, I would have loved to have seen that. Why can't they include cut scenes in the DVDs? I just finished listening to the Perchance to Dream audio book with Paul. It was definitely Carson/Teyla heavy. Too bad it wasn't an actual episode. Listening to Paul's Scottish accent on my iPod is now one of my favorite things to do as I fall asleep. I've yet to have a dream about him though. lol.
                              I'm a bad thunker. I still haven't listened to that audio book. But I do have it.

Not this again. Please, please tell me that the rest of you dream of Paul and/or Carson sometimes?
                              I ran into this in another thread and it just baffles my tiny little mind.

Oh aye, she's on about the dream thing again. I'm sure she dreams about me.
                              I know she dreams about me. A lot.
                              Caldwell: No one dreams about me. *sniff*
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm a bad thunker. I still haven't listened to that audio book. But I do have it.

Not this again. Please, please tell me that the rest of you dream of Paul and/or Carson sometimes?
                                I ran into this in another thread and it just baffles my tiny little mind.

Oh aye, she's on about the dream thing again. I'm sure she dreams about me.
                                I know she dreams about me. A lot.
                                Caldwell: No one dreams about me. *sniff*
                                Hehehe I have had a Sheppard dream or two. I'm still hoping for a Carson/Paul dream some time soon. You aren't the only one who dreams of them.
                                sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
                                X