No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info Earthgate Ricky!! *scampers off to check Paul's site* It's Saturday-how's about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate? *cough hint cough hint to the techno savvy folk* lol Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
      in Paul's offical website, Paul will be starred in filming, "Hanzel & Gretel" as it will be shooting in Toronto next week.
      Hansel and Gretel? The fairy tale? Really? What part does Paul play?
      Hansel or Gretel?
      sigpic

Comment

Hansel, of course. lol. Gotta wonder what kind of movie that's going to be. I'm hoping it's not going to be one of those crappy Syfy tv movies they run on saturday nights, but hey, if anybody can make a Syfy movie better just for being in it, Paul can.

Comment

Sounds like a Syfy one, though, doesn't it?
          Some cheesy horror film. But if Paul's in it I'll be watching!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
            Sounds like a Syfy one, though, doesn't it?
            Some cheesy horror film. But if Paul's in it I'll be watching!
            haha i agree it sounds exactly like something that Syfy would do but like you said, for Paul i'll pretty much watch anything.

oh and btw loves im officially not going to dragon*con =/ but instead im going to the sanctuary experience sooo i think it all works out haha
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*smirks* Is Paul gonna wear short shorts as Hansel? Cuz I've seen drawings of Hansel and he wore short shorts. lol Isn't the thought of Paul in short shorts just lovely? GUH. Is it hawt in here or is it Paul? Definitely Paul. And I'll watch a cheesy horror flick if Paul's in it. Glad you're getting a Sanctuary experience Keaira...too bad ya can't do DragonCon...I'm still deciding if I can swing going this year. *kicks stupid economy* Right. How about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate the end of the weekend? *cough hint to the techno savvy folk* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                haha i agree it sounds exactly like something that Syfy would do but like you said, for Paul i'll pretty much watch anything.

oh and btw loves im officially not going to dragon*con =/ but instead im going to the sanctuary experience sooo i think it all works out haha
                Too bad about dragon-con. But the sanctuary experience sounds interesting. Are all of the cast members going to be there?

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pic Lady S!! Got more Pauly goodness? Pretty please with a shirtless,short shorts Pauly on top? *smirks* That came out a tad cheeky. lol }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                    Too bad about dragon-con. But the sanctuary experience sounds interesting. Are all of the cast members going to be there?

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/lapaul14.jpg
                    yeah i was bummed but its when i'll be in college so its better to go during the summer. uhmm they are all going so far except, naturally, Jonathon Young who plays nikola tesla whom i obsess over but he lives in Vancouver so ive got my fingers crossed that he'll show up ahaha
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hope Paul's first day of shooting for Hansel and Gretel goes well (break a leg Pauly just not literally okay?). lol Hmm...and see our fave Hot Scot in short shorts too. What? It was 94F today where I am and shorts are a necessity. Monday's finally over,how's about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate? Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah i was bummed but its when i'll be in college so its better to go during the summer. uhmm they are all going so far except, naturally, Jonathon Young who plays nikola tesla whom i obsess over but he lives in Vancouver so ive got my fingers crossed that he'll show up ahaha
                        Sounds great! And yes, Tesla in my fav too. He's got to go! Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

sigpic

Comment

GUH. Wicked Pauly pic Lady S!! Got more Hot Scot shots? Pretty please? With a kilted Pauly on top? *smirks* Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

OCH! Carson is about to fall to page 2!
                            That cannot be allowed!

sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs Lady S* Wicked shot sweetie!! That's my all-time fave shot of Paul and David. Great save Lady S.! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

my local comic shop in Northeast Georgia told me about Paul McGillion at Dragon-Con as I am near Atlanta about 25 mins to drive. Really don't know if I will go or not. I wish that I want to kidnap Paul in my bag then drive him to home, and Paul and I pose together for webcam for this thread. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X