Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
    Oh WOW!!! He's engaged?!!!
    I'm so pleased for him that he's finally found a "lovely young lady". What a lucky woman she is!

Sound like he's been getting a lot of work too, which is awesome.
    yeah from what i understand she is very gorgeous too
    Yes plent of work is always good bc it means more oppurtunities for us to see our favorite Scot

hehehee!
    Yeah, it just sort of evolved into calling it that. Quite apt though, I think.
    haha agreed! i think it works just fine

Ooh, I'll have to post another pic of that, tonight.
    wooo looking forward to it

"NO" could stand for "Naughty! Ooohh!" hehehehee!

Feel the love.
    dolfyn.

omgg i think i just split a side laughing at that hahhaahaaa
    you. rock.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Loverly pix gang!! Thanks for the link Keaira!! So,Paul's...parts are now officially known as "The Big YES". *does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Gutter's right lovely this time of the evening. More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!! }:O
    No problem
    OH the gutter is sooo nice this evening! especially after the sunny and very warm 65 degree day i had today
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Um...didn't we hear Paul was engaged sometime last year? Or was that a rumor that Paul confirmed? Either way,congrats to Paul and his lovely lass-may ya have a long and healthy relationship!! Woohoo!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Um...didn't we hear Paul was engaged sometime last year? Or was that a rumor that Paul confirmed?
        Yep, we all knew about it aaaages ago. Dolfyn is just a bit slow. Actually no, she's new to the Thread here, so we'll allow her this one lapse ....

Comment

Hi! um just a quick visit to say...I was watching SG1 "the Torment of Tantalus" and thought the young Ernest Littfield looked a bit like our Dr Beckett...and sure enough it was.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

omgg i think i just split a side laughing at that hahhaahaaa
            you. rock.

Thanks. I aim to please.

More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
            *whispers* You don't need to ask for more pics in each of your posts, as we're putting up Pauly photos all the time.

Um...didn't we hear Paul was engaged sometime last year? Or was that a rumor that Paul confirmed? Either way,congrats to Paul and his lovely lass-may ya have a long and healthy relationship!! Woohoo!!
            Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
            Yep, we all knew about it aaaages ago. Dolfyn is just a bit slow.
            Cheeky little bugger!
            Indeed, I'm always glad when celebs that I admire/adore find happiness in their private lives. (Of course, I dream that it would be me they find happiness with, but what true fan-girl doesn't?!)

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
            Hi! um just a quick visit to say...I was watching SG1 "the Torment of Tantalus" and thought the young Ernest Littfield looked a bit like our Dr Beckett...and sure enough it was.
            And scaperfan said I'm slow!! hehehee.

Feel the love.
            dolfyn.
            Last edited by dolfyn; 17 March 2010, 01:14 AM.
            Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

And scaperfan said I'm slow!! hehehee.

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.
              Hey that's no fair...I don't follow Paul's career. I know him from SGA only. I only noticed it because I was rewatching SG1 from the beginning.

Comment

Hey that's no fair...I don't follow Paul's career. I know him from SGA only. I only noticed it because I was rewatching SG1 from the beginning.
                Only teasing.
                I just thought most people knew from the behind-the-scenes stuff on the Atlantis DVDs.

Ok, here's the ADB pic I promised. So this is not a Carson-pretty, but a Paul-funny.
                (spoilered, for people who haven't seen the movie)

Spoiler:

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.

Comment

And a Carson-pretty, for good measure.

Feel the love.
                  dolfyn.

Comment

Only teasing.
                    I just thought most people knew from the behind-the-scenes stuff on the Atlantis DVDs.
                    Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    except I haven't the dvds...I've only come to it late and have been watching the eps on youtube.

Comment

except I haven't the dvds...I've only come to it late and have been watching the eps on youtube.
                      Ah, I see! Well, you're in good company, because I only just got to see seasons 4 & 5 this year due to buying the box set. With Aussie free-to-air programmers being so disrespectful towards sci-fi, I was WAY behind on Atlantis. So I highly recommend getting the box set, because you can become more familiar with the Atlantis universe, & watch the fun behind-the-scenes stuff & hear the commentaries. And if you buy it from eBay, it's MUCH cheaper!

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.
                      Last edited by dolfyn; 17 March 2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Only teasing.

Ok, here's the ADB pic I promised. So this is not a Carson-pretty, but a Paul-funny.
                        (spoilered, for people who haven't seen the movie)

Spoiler:

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.
                        AAHH ADB!! lmao niiice shot dolfyn!!

PS. Happy Saint Patricks Day my friends
                        sigpic

Comment

What a great interview! Great to hear about the other projects he's got coming up, although I wish Steven Moffat would give him a role in Doctor Who since he'd love to be in that. (Steven Moffat is the new showrunner of Doctor Who). I guess I'm happy for him that he's engaged, because I love him so much and want him to be happy - the thing is, he's the only man for me right now and I can't see that changing any time soon, just because he's taken!

Yeah Paul...you can't stop me loving you Or hundreds/thousands/millions of your other single female fans either Or the naughty ones that have a boyfriend, fiancee or husband already... I'll still flirt with you when I meet you...and bring you chocolates And you keep flirting with your female fans, y'hear? It just wouldn't be the same otherwise
                          Last edited by Mirela; 17 March 2010, 08:55 AM.
                          Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

I think it's sweet that Paul's got engaged! Good Luck to him!
                            C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                              What a great interview! Great to hear about the other projects he's got coming up, although I wish Steven Moffat would give him a role in Doctor Who since he'd love to be in that. (Steven Moffat is the new showrunner of Doctor Who). I guess I'm happy for him that he's engaged, because I love him so much and want him to be happy - the thing is, he's the only man for me right now and I can't see that changing any time soon, just because he's taken!

Yeah Paul...you can't stop me loving you Or hundreds/thousands/millions of your other single female fans either Or the naughty ones that have a boyfriend, fiancee or husband already... I'll still flirt with you when I meet you...and bring you chocolates And you keep flirting with your female fans, y'hear? It just wouldn't be the same otherwise
                              hahaha i totally agree with all of this and second it whole heartedly
                              sigpic

Comment

Great pix and newsy bits about Paul. Dolfyn,when ya posted the Paul funny pic from ADB,I thought it would've been from a certain "breakfast scene with a short robe" but Christmas Lights Paul rocks too. lol }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X