No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaannnnddd, helping the good doctor up from the bottom of page 1....

Feel the love.
    dolfyn.
    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

dolfyn - Thanks for the DVD tip, I'll see if I can get hold of a code that'll suit my old DVD player (it hasn't been renewed since I got it, which was back in 2003). Hopefully I'll find one Loving all the pics too

I have two:

Young, almost naked Paul (I snurched this pic from way back in this topic)

Carson being all cute and lunchable
      Newly liberated multi-thunker
      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
      Julia xx

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! Cute and lunchable huh Mirela? Hmm...that sounds delicious. And near nekkid Paul is just a yummy dessert...aw crap,I just blew up my own brain cell. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

*see's almost naked Paul* OMG *dies*
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

What a way to go huh Keaira? Can't help but think of the SGF scene Paul did too...hot stuff from a Hot Scot.
            More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              Nothing better to come see after shoveling the entire driveway then some lovely pictures of the Hot Scot, especially the one where he's chilling on the rocks, not sure why i really love that one, i just do
              Oh, now there's a joke waiting to happen...a thunker goes into the bar..."Yes, I'd like a Scot on the rocks please".
              *crickets chirping*

(Stupid GW, I'm ready to give up- I should know better than to believe that no email notifications means no new posts here! Catch-up time...)

Comment

Aw, fail joke is fail. xD

*gives you fail-cookies*

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                  Oh, now there's a joke waiting to happen...a thunker goes into the bar..."Yes, I'd like a Scot on the rocks please".
                  *crickets chirping*

(Stupid GW, I'm ready to give up- I should know better than to believe that no email notifications means no new posts here! Catch-up time...)
                  hahaha i liked that joke!! next time i go to a bar i may have to order that
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi people, not got much news today (except that I'm planning to get a rescue cat at some point this year ), but I AM still going to post a pic

Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                      Hi people, not got much news today (except that I'm planning to get a rescue cat at some point this year ), but I AM still going to post a pic

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...unt/Expo23.jpg
                      yay for rescuing a cat and the Paul picture too
                      sigpic

Comment

I've already got the names sorted - Felix if I get a boy cat and Mia if it's a girl I think Paul's cats are called Buddy and Jez, I seem to remember reading that a while back, wonder if he's still got them? And I wonder what they look like
                        Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                          I've already got the names sorted - Felix if I get a boy cat and Mia if it's a girl I think Paul's cats are called Buddy and Jez, I seem to remember reading that a while back, wonder if he's still got them? And I wonder what they look like
                          i bet Paul's cats are super adorable
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely Paul pic Mirela!! Good stuff about adopting a rescue cat too. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!
                            }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Nah, rescue bunnies are much better!

See, Pauly loves cuddling bunnies too...

(no comments about vampire bunnies, thankyou. )

I cannae believe it, Jewel...they're saying cats are better than rabbits? Tsk.

Comment

*snickers loudly* Vampire bunnies huh scaperfan? Hmm...I was thinking more along the line of evil plot bunnies but vampire bunnies work too. *warily eyes vampiric plot bunny in the corner* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X