No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a prayer or a chant or somthing.

Since McGillion played the young Earnest in Torment of Tantulas we need to pray he doesnt age as badly as Earnest did. I like to think that an Old Dr Beckett would be just (well almost) just as nice looking as the young one... maybe distinguished looking is a better phase... somthing other then Earnesty.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      We need a prayer or a chant or somthing.

Since McGillion played the young Earnest in Torment of Tantulas we need to pray he doesnt age as badly as Earnest did. I like to think that an Old Dr Beckett would be just (well almost) just as nice looking as the young one... maybe distinguished looking is a better phase... somthing other then Earnesty.
      No! I have seen in the Jonas *Thunk* what happens when you meantion chanting! NO!

Oh I think he is doing pretty darn well, I'm here *Thunking* ain't I? Well no I am late for work so back to the real world.

Bye.

Comment

Hi fellow Carson/Paul thunkers!

I've been enjoying the pics of Dr. "Labcoat" Beckett, and although he's made me want to visit a doctor more for check ups if it was Dr. Beckett doing the checking, of course I think I'll pull up one of my fave pics of Paul (courtesy of TJUK) that makes me want to have a cold shower, maybe with PM/CB that is!!

Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
        and Captain Jack Harkness
        Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
        Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
        Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
        I live here.....Calling All Australians?
        My other home...Stargate Down Under
        My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          I was doing a bit of research, haha, and found this quote from Paul, don't know if anyone else has mentioned it.

(Stargate-atlantis.freeserve.co.uk)
          "It's nice that some fans are thinking of me that way and it's certainly flattering, but I don't know what the girlfriend would make of it." Chortling, he adds: "I haven't received any underwear in the post, so I can't be considered that much of a sex symbol."
          Now I think we have to mount a campaign to send him our (New!!!) underwear.
          He must be made to believe. We cannot have him thinking we don't find him sexy enough to mail our underwear to. Now if you do it, I will too, I dare you! LOL
          Hehehe!!! I wouldn't mind sending my lacy, sexy (clean, of course) underwear to PM!

Dr. Beckett: Hang on a minute. Is that a bird, a Wraith dart ship......??? Oh no! It's a whole lot of underwear heading my way!!
          Last edited by Celestial; 02 August 2005, 09:15 PM. Reason: missing quote
          My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
            Hehehe!!! I wouldn't mind sending my lacy, sexy (clean, of course) underwear to PM!
            Oh, that discussion again!
            Well, if I really did that it would have me looking glaring red for days on end, and that although I wouldn't even have to face PM in person (what would most certainly kill me then). But, you're no real thunker until you visited the gutter, so...
            I've been enjoying the pics of Dr. "Labcoat" Beckett, and although he's made me want to visit a doctor more for check ups if it was Dr. Beckett doing the checking, of course [...]
            THIS on the other hand would also have me glaring red but I would do it any second!

Nice pics, Celestial! The one with the, *cough*, "reduced clothing" caused really painful thunking on my part! Must think of having enough free space around me when opening threads...

Oh, Rose, I see you're already over 400 posts! Congrats!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Well I did think you could be the president of that particular "shipper" since you already are obsessed with them.
              OK, hereby I declare myself the president of the now official Labcoat Love Association!

Rose, you're automatically a member, because you found so many great labcoat pics!
              Yeees, I'm obsessed! I'm so obsessed that I went and tortured Photoshop again.

I think I'll go and post that on the Beckett/McKay thread now, because they are brothers in labcoats!
              Bye, A.

Comment

Spoiler for "Intruder"
                Spoiler:

Oh my. Those fingers!! If I had them anywhere near me, I'd need oxygen too!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Oh, that discussion again!
                  Well, if I really did that it would have me looking glaring red for days on end, and that although I wouldn't even have to face PM in person (what would most certainly kill me then). But, you're no real thunker until you visited the gutter, so...

THIS on the other hand would also have me glaring red but I would do it any second!

Nice pics, Celestial! The one with the, *cough*, "reduced clothing" caused really painful thunking on my part! Must think of having enough free space around me when opening threads...

Oh, Rose, I see you're already over 400 posts! Congrats!

Bye, A.
                  Hehehe!! I think I'd be beetroot red for days myself, after the fact!

You're definitely right in saying that you'd have to have spent a lot of time in the thunk gutters to even consider doing anything as outrageous as well, you know.... (wild imagination running amok!)

BTW great Labcoat Doctor pics!! Although I'm not much of a McKay fan, you gotta love a doctor in white! They look so pure, yet our thoughts are sooo.....impure
                  My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Anyway, I'm off for the night, but here's my small (and rather anxious looking Dr. B) contribution to the Labcoat Love collection......

Goodnight fellow thunkers!
                    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Anyway, I'm off for the night, but here's my small (and rather anxious looking Dr. B) contribution to the Labcoat Love collection......

awwww, and how am I supposed to concentrate and work when I see such pictures?

lovely picture
                      !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                      How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Carson was great in both Intruder and Runner! Can't wait for Duet this Friday.

*thunk*
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

BTW great Labcoat Doctor pics!! Although I'm not much of a McKay fan, you gotta love a doctor in white! They look so pure, yet our thoughts are sooo.....impure
                          That's so true! This labcoat gives them something like... an aura! An aura of competence, calmness and, as you said, pureness. Hmmm...white=the color of innocence? Ah yes, now the impure thoughts have reached me!

They call docs "Gods in white coats", right? Because of medical miracles, right? Well, I'd give the world a medical miracle if Carson was near! I'd get inexplicably sick nearly every day! Just for the labcoat. And the bearer of said coat of course!
                          What did you say about the gutter? It seems to be deep and endless...

And thanks for the very nice picture contribution to the labcoat love! Doctor B. looks great when he's anxious! Sooo hugable!
                          You seem to like him in white, Celestial! Do you want a position in the labcoat love association? Some sort of minister/secretary/priest/member? Just choose what you'd like!
                          Anyone who likes the labcoat is welcome!

Bye, A.

Comment

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...A/d9f15db5.jpg
                            Dr. Beckett: Hang on a minute. Is that a bird, a Wraith dart ship......??? Oh no! It's a whole lot of underwear heading my way!!
                            Do it I dare you! I will if you do, though I don't have an address. I could just send them via MGM!

Oh did I make 400 posts, news to me but thanks A.
                            As I said in the McKay/Beckett thread I love it, the Labcoat love thing, I am very proud to be a member.

Also just saw "Letters from Pegasus" and I so *Thunked* over Carson he was sweet and yummy and funny. Don't need to say it but can't wait until Friday!

Comment

There's a vote for the hottest Atlantis guy here-
                              http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote....64013946&cpv=2

(btw, you can vote more than once )

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                There's a vote for the hottest Atlantis guy here-
                                http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote....64013946&cpv=2

(btw, you can vote more than once )
                                You know voting for Rodney then Voting for Carson kind of cancels each other out! Still I have voted for Beckett too, I want them ONE and TWO I will not say here who I hope for Number one but you can guess.

Paul/Carson was great in "Runner"
                                Spoiler:

Lots of doctoring! Lots of snark, Rodney is rubbing off on him.

"Duet" is nearly here!

Comment

Working...
                                X