No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked pix gang!! Hope Paul had an awesome birthday,he deserves it. Can't wait for Paul's Sanctuary episode next week...wonder how they redesigned Wexford so to speak. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping that we'll get a peek at him on Friday in the previews for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        I'm hoping that we'll get a peek at him on Friday in the previews for next week.
        That would make my friday complete
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

How's about some Hot Scot shots please? Between bronchitis and computer problems,I need a dose of the Hot Scot. *sniffles and makes puppy dog eyes* }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            How's about some Hot Scot shots please? Between bronchitis and computer problems,I need a dose of the Hot Scot. *sniffles and makes puppy dog eyes* }:O
            Aw! Poor girl. We'll wait for scaperfan. xD

Comment

Woke up this morning, decided to give myself a delay before going to school cuz the roads were crap and was able to watch "Critical Mass" on the syfy channel and see the Hot Doc Scot. That pretty much made my day and im only like two hours into it
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                Aw! Poor girl. We'll wait for scaperfan. xD
                We don't need to wait for her, I'll post some for now

Hope these make you feel better Raven...get well soon! *hugs*
                Last edited by Mirela; 09 January 2010, 08:07 AM.
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  We don't need to wait for her, I'll post some for now
                  Sorry to let the team down!
                  I've been away because...(sorry, sad pet news follows)
                  Spoiler:
                  Going through an awful week here, our beloved pet rabbit got myxomatosis and we had to put him to sleep on Thursday night...now our tiny little girl bunny has the same symptoms, and we have to make another vet appointment, probably with the same end result. It's just been awful to watch a lively cheeky boy turn into a sick ragdoll, I can't bear to watch her go through it too- so, we'll get her put to sleep asap, if they say it's the same thing.
                  Fracked if I know why they release the bloody virus here, but not let us have its vaccination too.

Hmm, Mirela, you may want to go back to your lovely picspam and hit 'Enter' after the first few please- you're stretching the window, and the mods might pounce and delete!
                  Also, it makes reading things hard when it all goes on and on and you have to scroll across...

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Paul McGillion is signing at A1 Comics on Jan 21st 2010 from 6-8pm in Glasgow Scotland!

Its his first event in Scotland since 2004.

Comment

Awww... I didn't see any sign of Paul in the preview for Sanctuary next week. Not sure if we should hold any hope that Syfy will post a longer trailer for it on their Sanctuary page. *cries* I NEED a Pauly fix!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                        BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Paul McGillion is signing at A1 Comics on Jan 21st 2010 from 6-8pm in Glasgow Scotland!

Its his first event in Scotland since 2004.

YAY for all you Scottish fans!

Here's your chance! GO HANG OUT WITH HIM!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                        Awww... I didn't see any sign of Paul in the preview for Sanctuary next week. Not sure if we should hold any hope that Syfy will post a longer trailer for it on their Sanctuary page. *cries* I NEED a Pauly fix!
                        Aww... so do I!

Comment

Mirela!!! can you please edit your post and make the pictures vertical instead of horizontal? It's streching the page!!!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

They look vertical to me... but this will put us on the next page for you at least. To make it on-topic, I NEED A PAULY FIX! Oh man, I can't wait to see his new makeup as Wexford! This deserves an HD Wexford pic!

Spoiler:

Comment

They look vertical to me too!

Wow, he looks like he put on some weight! That's just the make-up though, right? *shifty eyes*

Comment

Well, the prosthetics wrap around both his cheeks across his neck, so I think that's why it makes him look just a tad "weighty". If this pic is anything to go by, it must've taken hours and hours and HOURS for the makeup artists to put that stuff on him!

Spoiler:

His character was wearing a really awful brown suit with a frilly pink shirt under, and the accent he used was pretty terrible. I guess he did sorta give off the aura of the stereotypical used car salesman, which was probably intentional, but it was still pretty laughable. I'm really hoping they made him a little bit more menacing and sinister in the season finale next week, and the bad accent just has to be gone... Please, let it be gone...
                                Last edited by Jersey13; 08 January 2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X