• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! xD
    zomg, it is too!

Yay!
    Happy 45th birthday, Paul!
    May you get many a lovely television and movie role this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
      Oh, the line about how resurrections make for awkward reunions. I thought he was talking about when the team first found him and he discovered he was a clone. He states, "Especially when the dead man had no idea he was dead to begin with." That tells me he was referring specifically to the reunion with the Atlantis team.
      Well, I happen to know that he was talking about his own family, his mother specifically, because Joe M posted portions of his script's deleted scenes in his blog the day after 'Whispers' aired. "Dear Lord, but I gave away your budgie!" was his mother's first reaction when he told her he wasn't dead.

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
      Yay!
      Happy 45th birthday, Paul!
      May you get many a lovely television and movie role this year.
      Actually, I think today is his 41st birthday. And Joe Flanigan's 43rd. Not sure on that one, though.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! xD
        OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXIEST SCOTSMAN OF ALL TIME! *hugs Paul*
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yep, Paul is 41...I see no reason why he'd lie about his age! Although if he was 45 instead, it wouldn't make a difference to me in any way, shape or form Apart from the fact that he'd be 14 years older than me rather than a mere 11 years (I'll be 30 this year! )

Anyway...Happy Birthday Pauly baby - I hope you're having a great day, love ya loads!! *Blows lots of kisses to Paul*

Newly liberated multi-thunker
          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
          Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            Well, I happen to know that he was talking about his own family, his mother specifically, because Joe M posted portions of his script's deleted scenes in his blog the day after 'Whispers' aired. "Dear Lord, but I gave away your budgie!" was his mother's first reaction when he told her he wasn't dead.
            Really? I'd love to see that script! Is it still floating around online somewhere?

Oh, btw, happy birthday, Paul.
            "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
            SGA Lionized!
            sigpic
            For the larger version, visit my DA
            I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
            I ship canon. & Keller
            Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
              Really? I'd love to see that script! Is it still floating around online somewhere?
              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...akdown-part-1/

Comment

Actually, I think today is his 41st birthday. And Joe Flanigan's 43rd. Not sure on that one, though.
                Bah, that's what I get for believing Google.
                How silly. When I typed in a search, it told me:

, but once I clicked on the link, it said 1969.
                Odd.

It tells me Joe was born in 1967, so he's actually older than Pauly?

Comment

Bah, that's what I get for believing Google.
                  How silly. When I typed in a search, it told me:
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Untitled-2.jpg
                  , but once I clicked on the link, it said 1969.
                  Odd.

It tells me Joe was born in 1967, so he's actually older than Pauly?
                  lol, that's a google ad. You're gonna a trust a google ad more than imdb, which shows Jan 5, 1969? LOL, just messing with ya, hon. But yeah, Pauly's exactly 2 years younger than Joe, although Pauly seems more "mature" somehow...
                  Last edited by Jersey13; 05 January 2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

lol, that's a google ad. You're gonna a trust a google ad more than imdb, which shows Jan 5, 1969? LOL, just messing with ya, hon.
                    Well, it was a google search result actually, what they display must have been a cached (and *gasp* incorrect) copy of the wiki page. Glad someone corrected it on the page though.
                    Hah, yeah right, imdb is always so believable...I think I'd believe wiki more than imdb, at times...

But yeah, Pauly's exactly 2 years younger than Joe, although Pauly seems more "mature" somehow...
                    He does, doesn't he? Even without the wife and three kids...
                    I'll love him no matter how old he is, as I'm sure most here would agree.

Comment

Heard it was Pauls B-Day and to celebrate, I've got this:
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        Heard it was Pauls B-Day and to celebrate, I've got this:
                        http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...08_00000-1.jpg
                        Good lawd, is that texta? I haven't seen anyone draw in texta since...well, primary school.
                        Either you have kids and nicked theirs, or you're very young...at heart.
                        He needs more hair though, no? And a smile with those lovely dimples...

Okay, stop me if ye've heard this one before....knock knock...

Comment

Good lawd, is that texta? I haven't seen anyone draw in texta since...well, primary school.
                          Either you have kids and nicked theirs, or you're very young...at heart.
                          He needs more hair though, no? And a smile with those lovely dimples...

Okay, stop me if ye've heard this one before....knock knock...
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1d7b27bc80.jpg
                          Nope. That's Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. I just made him look like Carson.

BTW: I'm 17 and in no rush to have kids. Hell, I'm in no rush to turn 18!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Nope. That's Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. I just made him look like Carson.

BTW: I'm 17 and in no rush to have kids. Hell, I'm in no rush to turn 18!
                            Um, yes, I do know Lilo and Stitch...
                            It's kinda obviously Stitch.
                            I was asking if you'd used texta to draw him, is all.
                            Y'know what textas are, right? Or is this a strange cultural thing- maybe you call them felt-tip pens, or markers?

Comment

Um, yes, I do know Lilo and Stitch...
                              It's kinda obviously Stitch.
                              I was asking if you'd used texta to draw him, is all.
                              Y'know what textas are, right? Or is this a strange cultural thing- maybe you call them felt-tip pens, or markers?
                              Oh. I used mechanical pencil and these crappy markers that I have sinced replaced.

EDIT: Empahsis on crappy. Peices of ****.

Comment

Happy Birthday Paul!

Happy Birthday Joe!!

Isn't that lovely? They remembered our birthdays?
                                My greeting is smaller than yours.

Yes, I mean, it is my thread, after all.
                                Fine. I'm going back to mine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X