Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *waves weakly from the floor* Paul's so handsome with antlers or a halo or a hat/lights combo. *snickers* Merry Carsonmas gang!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
    *helps Raven back to her feet* Yozies!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

*tackle hugs AMC* S'up sweetie? How was/is your Xmas? Any snow? Get any McGillion treats? *rereads last sentence* Get your minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!!
      hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs AMC* S'up sweetie? How was/is your Xmas? Any snow? Get any McGillion treats? *rereads last sentence* Get your minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!!
        hehe }:O
        *tackle hugs back* I'm good, got what I wanted! YAY!! *hugs her new pasta machine*

Comment

*high fives AMC* Good on ya sweetie!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*high fives AMC* Good on ya sweetie!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O

Yes! Bring on the Hot Scot!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
              Why have I never, ever, ever seen that picture?
              It's so nice to look at.
              Mmm, ain't it?
              You just haven't been browsing the internet enough! Bad girl. No cookie for you.
              Go do a Google image search for Paul McGillion right now.

You've seen this one, right?

Comment

Scaperfan i LOVE that pic of Paul. Really like this one. I think i have this as an 8x10 photo i think. 1 of my many McGillion 8x10 pics i have. Used to be on my McGillion Wall. Always bought a smile and always turned to the wall for insparation. Paul is my hero.

Beautiful photo.

If anyone is interested i attached a photo of my McGillion wall. Unfortunatley i no longer have a McGillion wall Had to leave them behind and it really got to me taking them down and packing them away.Moved to the other side of the world.
                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                  If anyone is interested i attached a photo of my McGillion wall. Unfortunatley i no longer have a McGillion wall Had to leave them behind and it really got to me taking them down and packing them away.Moved to the other side of the world.
                  But...but...how heavy are pictures? They're the important things for which space in luggage must be found! They're what makes a place home.
                  Home is where the Paul is!

and now, for some b&w Paulypics...

(funny, how he can look so different, and yet so Paul in all of them, no? )

Comment

Well, how was everyone's Christmas? I had an ok one myself...it was pretty uneventful but nice enough (it was just me and my mum at home). One of my presents - which I had to order myself off Amazon - is Season 2 of Atlantis My other presents were nice too but after seeing Doctor Who yesterday I'm even MORE obsessed with it than I was already...*blinks*

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Pix fried my poor brain cell. Happy Boxing Day to those who celebrate it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

I love this one from The Tower, but I cropped it so the princess isn't in it Look at how that t-shirt clings to his sexy body

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                        Julia xx

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Ahem,lovely
                          pix gang!! GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

OT for Christmassy talk:

Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                            Well, how was everyone's Christmas? I had an ok one myself...it was pretty uneventful but nice enough (it was just me and my mum at home). One of my presents - which I had to order myself off Amazon - is Season 2 of Atlantis My other presents were nice too
                            Ah, but pressies you buy yourself are the best- you know you'll like them!
                            So, an Atlantis marathon in your future then?

but after seeing Doctor Who yesterday I'm even MORE obsessed with it than I was already...*blinks*
                            No, don't blink! Don't Blink! Don't look away, not even for a second! Whatever you do, DO NOT BLINK!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                              I love this one from The Tower, but I cropped it so the princess isn't in it
                              Ah yes, that reminds me...
                              *digs around in Photobucket*

ta-da! A forgotten lolScot. I knew I had one with tapestry-girl somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan
                                I hope you haven't been speeding this hoilday,you've gotten yourself a ticket. tut tut tisk tisk. lol
                                http://4evermcgillion.informe.com/ga...tiona.jpg.html
                                I wouldn't mind him pulling me over...

He looks like his hair is on fire!

Um, now...isn't that hotlinking, when you put in a direct link to a website? I thought that was a no-no around here...s'why I've been copying, saving, and putting pics into my PB...
                                And besides, no instant Paul this way...you're making us have to go and click and open new windows before we get to see him! Boo.

Comment

Working...
                                X