No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pic Mirela!! Don't go making any snow angels when you're tipsy okay? We can't have Mirela-cicles on the holidays. Happy holidays to everyone who celebrates 'em! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I suppose I'd better wish everyone in Australia and New Zealand a Merry Christmas, as it'll be about...6am over there just now? I'll wish everyone else in here a Merry Christmas too, cos I'm not likely to be online tomorrow what with all the presents, food and TV
      Newly liberated multi-thunker
      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
      Julia xx

Comment

Back to page 1 with ya lad. Happy Holidays everyone!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Merry christmass!!!!!!!!!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
            I suppose I'd better wish everyone in Australia and New Zealand a Merry Christmas, as it'll be about...6am over there just now?
            Actually, it was 7:59am, so you were about two hours out..but hey, what's a few hours between friends?

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

hahaha lol at the xmas picture Paul with the atlers ahaha that's awsome.

Oh this thread i really wish i could find more time to come here because this is such a wonderfully awsome thread. I mean come on..PAUL MCGILLION = instant happyniess and a smile and with all these edited pics,haha just so great!!

Thank you to everyone who posts and here. I really need wish i could fav this thread.

Oh i got it. My news year resolution...come to this thread everyday. Daily Paul McGillion.

Merry Christmas everyone and happy hoildays hope you all have a good one and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Paul have a good one too.

GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all you thunkers!

Have a great one!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                  hahaha lol at the xmas picture Paul with the atlers ahaha that's awsome.
                  I try.

I mean come on..PAUL MCGILLION = instant happyniess and a smile
                  Hear, hear.

I really need wish i could fav this thread.
                  Um, what do you mean by 'fav' it? You can rate it, bookmark it, subscribe to it...what else is there to do? The subscription should get you coming back here pretty much every day!

Oh i got it. My news year resolution...come to this thread everyday. Daily Paul McGillion.
                  I'll hold you to that. With a username like yours, you should be our #1 poster of pics and anecdotes.

Here's one I prepared earlier...worthy of a repost, given the timing.

And, a Beckett for good measure. Because he's just so prettyful.

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post

Um, what do you mean by 'fav' it? You can rate it, bookmark it, subscribe to it...what else is there to do? The subscription should get you coming back here pretty much every day!

I'll hold you to that. With a username like yours, you should be our #1 poster of pics and anecdotes.

Here's one I prepared earlier...worthy of a repost, given the timing.

I figured it out once i posted. I have subscribed or something so i'll be getting updates,YAY!!

Thank you,i should hang my head in shame lol. I promise i will try.Been busy and i haven't had the as much time as i wanted/used to.But i promise i will try and plus with the emails i'll be getting i'll defently be back more often

Wonderful pictures. Paul McGillion as a present...awsome. lol

Comment

Merry Christmas!

What better day than today to post this promo pic of Paul from David Hewlett's movie A Dog's Breakfast (2007).
                      Spoiler:

And, here's a photo that I took of Paul from DragonCon 2009.
                      Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

My attempt at making pics christmasy. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

Merry Carson-mas Thunkers!

Hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                            Merry Christmas!

What better day than today to post this promo pic of Paul from David Hewlett's movie A Dog's Breakfast (2007).

And, here's a photo that I took of Paul from DragonCon 2009.

His face is priceless!!

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                            My attempt at making pics christmasy. MERRY CHRISTMAS
                            LOVE IT!!!!

Merry Carson-mas!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                              Why have I never, ever, ever seen that picture?
                              It's so nice to look at.

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Paul's so handsome with antlers or a halo or a hat/lights combo. *snickers* Merry Carsonmas gang!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X