No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazah for my 50th post. Thank you for the compliment about my new graphic. I thoght about all the banners that have Carson all dirty and thought, "Why can't I have one?"

I also saw this awsome movie called 300 today and one of the lines in the movie was kick***. The wife of the king looked at this guy and said only spartan woman give birth to true men. I loved it. Then I watched Atlantis and had a squee session.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
    =<3

Comment

Congrats on 50 posts SC! Right on!

And OT- my Orioles are spanking the Yankees at the moment, and at Yankee Stadium. Hahahaha!

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
        Hazah for my 50th post. Thank you for the compliment about my new graphic. I thoght about all the banners that have Carson all dirty and thought, "Why can't I have one?"
        Congrats on your th post, ScottishCandy!
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
          oh this was just perfect *giggles like mad*<snip>
          .:xD Glad I could amuse, lol.
          Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
          D= so many pictures....I wish I had found this earlier >.> Reading all that made my head spin...=D
          .:A big fat huge WELCOME to you, beaugarcon!! Please enjoy your stay in The Gutter, and bring pillows to avoid severe thunking bruises and spontaneous hotness overload fainting. Oh, I'm sorry; hotness overload passing-outing.
          Originally posted by phibi View Post
          ok, that was embarrassing... when I'm in this forum, I switch to full english mode so I had to read the german sentence twice to understand it *loool*<snip>
          .:*SNORT*
          Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          <snip>

And OT- my Orioles are spanking the Yankees at the moment, and at Yankee Stadium. Hahahaha!
          .:Huh. Simply sounds like what every team does to the Blue Jays.

.:I hate the Jays...
          Last edited by Haliyah; 14 August 2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Thank you all for the congrats! I just herd this really good song. It's called Protege Moi

=<3

Comment

D= so many pictures....I wish I had found this earlier >.> Reading all that made my head spin...=D
              A very warm WELCOME to the thread!!

AND GIANT CARSON NEWS (hopefully)

From Joe's blog today:
              Spoiler:

Linzi writes: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

Answer: Yep.
              Nice! Thanks for sharing that Jenner.

I also saw this awsome movie called 300 today and one of the lines in the movie was kick***. The wife of the king looked at this guy and said only spartan woman give birth to true men. I loved it. Then I watched Atlantis and had a squee session.
              Haha, SC, we must think alike! We both have dirty carson siggys now
              Oh and congrats on your 50th post!! *high five*

grrrr... I really need to do something about my brother taking the good computer. Maybe I just need to come home earlier. I wanted to cap an ep or two tonight and work on some photoshop stuff, but I can't on this computer! It has just enough RAM to surf the net without crashing, and that's about it!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

grrrr... I really need to do something about my brother taking the good computer. Maybe I just need to come home earlier. I wanted to cap an ep or two tonight and work on some photoshop stuff, but I can't on this computer! It has just enough RAM to surf the net without crashing, and that's about it!
                Lol I know how you feel. This computer is the same way. i have to go downstairs to make my vids and do my photoshop stuff. It sucks I know.

=<3

Comment

somebody cheer me up. My horse got Heat induced colic today and my dad was mad at me for being histericaly upset (go figure)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                  hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Wow I know how you feel about the horse and your dad being mad at you. I just found out today that my dad told my brother word for word that he can't wait till I am 18. Then he won't have to pay for me. My parents are divorced and my dad is abusive. It sucks. When I got hooked on Stargate my dad called me a nerd and yelled at me. It's been a hard two years.

=<3

Comment

Lol I know how you feel. This computer is the same way. i have to go downstairs to make my vids and do my photoshop stuff. It sucks I know.
                      I am trying to save up for a laptop, but that's still awhile away. So, until then I gotta share with my brother. Thankfully most of the time he's off with his friends or watching the TV and I get the good computer all to myself.

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                      somebody cheer me up. My horse got Heat induced colic today and my dad was mad at me for being histericaly upset (go figure)
                      Oh noes!! I don't blame you for being upset, colic is a scarry scarry thing. My horse I lease had colic surgery a few years back for a twisted colin or something.
                      What did the vet say about your horse? Heat induced? Haven't heard that one before, was it an impaction due to dehydration??
                      I hope your horse is okay! *HUGS*

Comment

I know how you feel about the horse problem. I have had to out a horse down due to cancer and just got my new baby a few years ago. I hope I never loose him. I am sorry. Please keep me posted about the horse. *HUGS*

=<3

Comment

Wow ... everyone has been soo busy! Hopefully I can get through the mega multi-quote post!

Oh my! What a picture ... Dimple, eyes, hair ... Does the man take a bad picture?

hehehehe, I love his smile =] I might get to see him at the Creation Convention in Chicago, anyone else going by chance?
                          A huge welcome to the thread!! Can't wait to hear about your experience if you do get to meet Paul!

Amazing drive-by capping! Love it!

And you new sig is awesome! Great stuff.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                          But now I have to hang my head in shame and apologize to cshawzye.
                          I didn't get exactly what I had in mind because when Carson showed the infamous dimple one couldn't see the whumped part of the face, when he showed that, there was only the faintest hint of it. Well see for yourselves...

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ift/Gift20.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ift/Gift21.jpg

See, a tiny hint of the dimple
                          http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ift/Gift23.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ift/Gift24.jpg

And here, full dimple mode but not whumpy
                          http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ift/Gift25.jpg
                          Ahh! I love it! It might not be full on dimple and whump but both elements are there! Yay!! *hugs twin* Thank you!!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                          *faints*
                          I'm out of words
                          You better stop spamming those, or else....
                          hehe ... I love the caps from Irresponsible with Carson in jail. There's something "irresistible" about having him behind bars ... hmmm, maybe it's the bad boy phenomenon?

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                          So sorry to hear about your horse. That's got to be a scary thing! *hugs*

Congrats on 50 great posts ScottishCandy!! Yay!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

*hugs penguininablender and ScottishCandy* I can relate to the both of you. My horse got injured once and my parents lied to me about how serious it was (luckily she bounced back). I can also relate to ScottishCandy because I am no longer speaking to my parents because they are verbally abusive of me because I love Stargate and try to control me so I can't go to conventions. They even tried to force me to cancel the SciFi channel so I couldn't watch it! But I've decided that people who will treat their own children like that aren't worth the time of day anyway. We all love you here at this thread and we can be your family. Don't waste time having anything to do with people who obviously want to hurt you. It will only cause you stress and pain that you don't need!

Here are some really great piccies I took of Paul at Shore Leave to brighten the evening for both of you!
                            Spoiler:

Hope these cheer you up!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Thank you angrystargatefan. Ya my mom loves how I love this show but my dad just thinks it's a waste of my time. I just don't get how he thought he could say that he couldn't wait till he didn't have to pay for me any more. It just made me break down in tears. I have never herd that from my dad till now and I just wanted to punch him. I was so mad.

=<3

Comment

Thank you angrystargatefan. Ya my mom loves how I love this show but my dad just thinks it's a waste of my time. I just don't get how he thought he could say that he couldn't wait till he didn't have to pay for me any more. It just made me break down in tears. I have never herd that from my dad till now and I just wanted to punch him. I was so mad.
                                Awww, that's tough stuff. *HUGS*
                                I'm so lucky, my whole family loves the show. Well, me, my sister, and my mom are the addicts. My brother and dad like it and follow it but arn't obessed like us women. (guess it's cuz there are so many hot men *cough*carson*cough*)

Try reminding him that there are way worse hobbies you could be involved in, you could be a meth addict instead of a carson addict .

Comment

Working...
                                X