Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Thought you all might like to see the Save Carson group photo I pulled together for Shore Leave! Spoiler for size...
    Spoiler:
    Thanks so much for posting this. I'm the one on the bottom left

Paul was such a charming and delightful person. And even with this busy schedule (he's filming a movie for Lifetime), he managed to spend Saturday and Sunday morning with us. I sure hope he decides to come to the Burbank Con in November!

I got some pretty good photos of him - if I can figure out how to post them, I will
    Last edited by jumper13; 18 July 2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Heya, Gutter Girls! (And of course another special howdi to dllmzca!)

Yesternight I was a little frustrated with my workload, again; maybe it would help if my boss stopped calling me twice or three times a day and send me extra work via eMail, even now! As if I wasn't busy enough! (If you don't tell him, I was a bad girl last evening and didn't answer the phone when I saw his phonenumber on the display of my phone at home).

Long story short, when I didn't want to work anymore, I got into the capping mood and capped the hell out of 'The Return I'. Initially I planned on doing both eps in one take but it took me the better part of the night to cap and upload this one episode, therefore you'll have to wait a bit for the second part.

Now lean back and enjoy the ride...
      Spoiler:

Sorry for the slightly crappy quality! My poor season three DVDs wouldn't allow for any better resolution. But I think the man on the pics makes up for it!
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

And since you can imagine that I would cap way beyond the 20 pic limit to posts, here's the next part of 'The Return I'...

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm already up more than 24 hours, I think I'll retire now for two or three hours before I get back to work.

Rest easy, dear fellow thunkers; I'll be back!
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          *gasp*

I would think so....

double thunk anyone?
          yes, thank you *thunk-thunk*

Hmm, and for OT subject matter just letting ya'll know I'm heading out Friday am for Kentucky for the United States Pony Club National Championships. Gonna be competing in eventing with my horse. So I'll be gone till at least August 1st, most likely won't be on until the 2nd.
          No internet, no Paul! What is a girl supposda do...
          At least I've got my horse!
          I wish you luck

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:Heh..."Gutter Girl." I should get a shirt printed with that. I'd hang it next to the one I plan to get printed with "Cheeky Little Bugger."
          I'm pondering the idea of t-shirts for paul.... one being

"thunking reason" with an arrow up to his face

the other is

"I'm so guilty, but I'm save" (ok, this maybe a little insider joke *lol*)

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          I'll buy one of each! Thank you!

WOW... I think my eyes just poped out of my head.
          what about this one?

Spoiler:

nice capping twinnie
          Last edited by phibi; 19 July 2007, 12:57 PM.

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Woohoo! Great caps! I really liked The Return, both parts for Beckett, but alas, they just don't wanna make him the hero! What we REALLY need is an ep in season 5 where Beckett goes and saves ALL their butts himself, and not just in the infirmary! I wanna see him all action-hero-y off world!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              Yeah, cool pics

How's this one?

It's from Shore Leave last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                Heya, Gutter Girls! (And of course another special howdi to dllmzca

Now lean back and enjoy the ride...
                I certainly enjoyed the ride. And not being able to fill up on PM for ages those pictures made my day.

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                Well, if you really want to be a gutter girl, how about putting this one in that trunk ...
                Spoiler:

WOW! Great picture it made me laugh when i first saw it

Woohoo! Great caps! I really liked The Return, both parts for Beckett, but alas, they just don't wanna make him the hero! What we REALLY need is an ep in season 5 where Beckett goes and saves ALL their butts himself, and not just in the infirmary! I wanna see him all action-hero-y off world!
                Now that would be a great episode
                sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                  Is it time for S4 yet?!?!?! *taps foot impatiently* I want my Becketty goodness!
                  Paul hasn't even taped the episodes yet. He'll be doing that in a few weeks.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by jumper13 View Post

How's this one?

more please?

I would love that, but I just can't see beckett going all rambo (despite the fact he was trying to do just that in sateda *lol*)

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                    Paul hasn't even taped the episodes yet. He'll be doing that in a few weeks.
                    but we can be impatient anyhow, can't we?

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                      I would love that, but I just can't see beckett going all rambo (despite the fact he was trying to do just that in sateda *lol*)
                      He doesn't have to be all Rambo. He's got a great brain to go with that sexy body, y'know.

Comment

for anyone, who wants a few little spoilers... preview for season 4. interviews with joseph mallozzi and paul mullie

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qS0OW5gwYUE

Spoiler:
                        why is it, that keller gets a character ep?? she is in 8 eps. paul was in much more and didn't get one?!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

He doesn't have to be all Rambo. He's got a great brain to go with that sexy body, y'know.
                          true, but then it will be more intellectual-hero-y

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

[QUOTE=phibi;6909853]more please?

Okay, if you insist

Comment

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...9/DSC_1206.jpg

How's this one?

CUTIE

Comment

I wish you luck
                                Thanks! I think I almost have it all ready to go, just gotta pack my bags. Man, it's gonna be a late night and an early morning for me, good thing I get to sleep in the truck all day long! (and it's a super comfy brand new truck a that )

Spoiler:
                                Eeeeeee..... Nice!
                                I'm impressed by whoever did those, getting skin tones has got to be one of the hardest things to do when painting digitaly, that's why I perfer to stick with drawing horses... in pencil

I absolutely LOVE his smile! Thanks for that

Well, all, I shall be back in roughly a week and a half, give or take.
                                Between fustrations with the stupid screws and drill bit breaking (oops) trying to get saddle racks put together to it raining all afternoon and spending two hours cleaning my saddle to still having clothes and grain to pack, well, I'm pooped... *plops down on couch* I can tell I'm stressed, I'm eating little debbies for dinner, healthy, I know

But... *gets back up* still got work to do before I sleep, and then we are off to the land of bluegrass and horse farms in the morning! woot woot! (but I'm dreading the three day drive... ugh, no fun!)

Tootles ya'll! Don't miss me too much lol

Oh and I almost forgot, GREAT caps Twinny!! Just what I was needing right now - lots of Carson

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X