No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, Breitbart and Newscom both picked up the UPI photos from the rally!

Fight the Good Fight!
    Last edited by Jenner8675309; 28 March 2007, 09:49 PM.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

they deleted my tribute vid from youtube... *grumbles* not a good message to start the day.... *hmpf

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I have so far escaped the scourge.

couple of "hard at work" pics...I also REMIND everyone that anything over 150 words should be posted to fanfiction.net

TOT

Spoiler:

Siege Pt 3

Spoiler:

Intruder

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

Intruder

Spoiler:
          I must say I do rather like him in a suit...he's looks rather spiffy
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by ShepsAngel View Post
            Talking of showing Paul how much we love him and his character, and how much support he has out there, my friend and I were discussing the idea of a fan book a while ago.

Now that we have discovered that he's going to be in London in May, and we can actually meet him and give it to him, we've decided to actually do it. I'd like to know if anyone would be willing to contribute to it?

A Fanbook is where lots of fans come together to 'appreciate' a certain fandom or character, and we decided that with Carson's death, we need to let Paul know how much we love him and loved Carson.

We do have one rule, however, and that is to please keep any ships/pairings out of the appreciation page because this is to congratulate Paul and while we're aware that they find it amusing sometimes, we don't want to draw attention to it in the fanbook.

We've already got a few submissions, but it would be great if we can get as many people as possible to contribute.

If you're interested in contributing anything to the project you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Sounds good! I love fan books

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              I must say I do rather like him in a suit...he's looks rather spiffy
              spiffy, sharp and sexy

Comment

Here is a round-up of all the vids from the Pipe Band Rally that have made it onto YouTube so far. Thanks to all for uploading!

Jason says "hi": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usVC0bL3qHM

The Dark Isle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3tdA9TRxuo

Full event rundown (currently #76 in the YouTube Top 100 in its category) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HaUUXfGA3s

Short clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic32kjS-K0Q

Martin Gero has questions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqlQOJEVbg

Joe Mallozzi throws down the gauntlet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkE2DxFvJII

Amazing Grace (Water Music Mix ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVe66vYPZA

If I've missed any, please feel free to add to the list - and if anyone knows how we get these honoured or featured to get them into the top 100, let us know!!!
                Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Those videos were awesome! I officially love Martin Gero more than I did before if that's possible!
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

.:Awww, no! I missed two party days! D :
                    .:*cries*
                    .:Ah, well. I'm here for TXT!!! Let's start:

.:There once was a man named Paul McGillion. He had many fans because he was so awesome. He wondered occasionally why being asked how you're so awesome was reserved for that Hewlett guy, who, in fact, hates the word 'awesome.' So, he made up for this fact by being charming to a chocolaty degree, and making fangirls 'round the world swoon over his dimples, accent, musculature, accent, humour, accent, dimples, cuteness, kindness, and ACCENT. No one even cared that the accent wasn't real; those melodious tones jellied knees, sped up hearts, and liquefied fangirl brains on a regular basis. Once he was at a convention, he...

.:[This is a continue-the-story post, by the way.]

Comment

Ok guys, its that time again! A follow up release has just been sent out, its now time to crack the US press and YOU can help. Here is the list of papers again. You did so much with the Canada press, you all can do it again!

Spoiler:

San Fransisco Chronicle
                      Tim Goodman
                      [email protected]
                      901 Mission Street
                      San Francisco CA 94107

San Jose Mercury News
                      Charlie McCollum
                      [email protected]
                      750 Ridder Park Drive
                      San Jose CA 95190

LA Times
                      Ed Stockly
                      [email protected], [email protected]
                      202 W. 1st St.
                      Los Angeles CA 90012

New York Post
                      Don Kaplan
                      [email protected]
                      1211 Avenue of the Americas
                      New York NY 10036

New York Times
                      ALESSANDRA STANLEY
                      [email protected]
                      229 West 43d Street
                      New York NY 10036

New York Daily News
                      David Bianculli
                      [email protected]
                      450 W. 33 Street
                      New York NY 10001

Washington Post
                      Lisa de Moraes
                      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...030501357.html
                      1150 15 St. NW
                      Washington DC 20071

Washington Times
                      Daniel Wattenberg
                      [email protected]
                      3600 New York Ave NE
                      Washington DC 20002

Atlanta Journal Constitution
                      JILL VEJNOSKA
                      [email protected]
                      72 Marietta St NW Ste 4
                      Atlanta GA 30303

Chicago Sun Times
                      Doug Elfman
                      [email protected]
                      350 N. Orleans
                      Chicqgo IL 60654

Chicago Tribune
                      Maureen Ryan
                      [email protected]
                      435 N. Michigan Ave
                      Chicqgo IL 60611

Dallas Morning News
                      DARLA ATLAS
                      [email protected]
                      508 Young St.
                      Dallas TX 75202

St. Louis Post Dispatch
                      Gail Pennington
                      [email protected]
                      900 N. Tucker Blvd.
                      St. Louis MO 63101

Baltimore Sun
                      David Zurawik
                      [email protected]
                      501 N. Calvert Street P.0. Box 1377
                      Baltimore MD 21278

Philadelphia Inquirer
                      Gail Shister
                      [email protected]
                      P.O. Box 8263
                      Philadelphia PA 19101

The Tennessean
                      Ken Beck
                      [email protected]
                      1100 Broadway
                      Nashville TN 37203

Philadelphia City Paper
                      Cindy Fuchs
                      [email protected]
                      123 Chestnut St Fl 3
                      Philadelphia PA 19106

Nashville City Paper
                      Ron Wynn
                      [email protected]
                      624 Grassmere Park Suite 28
                      Nashville TN 37211

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
                      Tim Cuprisin
                      [email protected]
                      P.O. Box 371
                      Milwaukee WI 53201

Variety Brian Lowry
                      [email protected]
                      5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 120
                      Los Angeles CA 90036

USA Today
                      Gary Levin
                      [email protected]
                      7950 Jones Branch Drive, 9th Fl
                      McLean VA 22108

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShepsAngel View Post
                        Talking of showing Paul how much we love him and his character, and how much support he has out there, my friend and I were discussing the idea of a fan book a while ago.

Now that we have discovered that he's going to be in London in May, and we can actually meet him and give it to him, we've decided to actually do it. I'd like to know if anyone would be willing to contribute to it?

A Fanbook is where lots of fans come together to 'appreciate' a certain fandom or character, and we decided that with Carson's death, we need to let Paul know how much we love him and loved Carson.

We do have one rule, however, and that is to please keep any ships/pairings out of the appreciation page because this is to congratulate Paul and while we're aware that they find it amusing sometimes, we don't want to draw attention to it in the fanbook.

We've already got a few submissions, but it would be great if we can get as many people as possible to contribute.

If you're interested in contributing anything to the project you can e-mail me at [email protected]
                        what day are you going???? i was thinking the 26th (saturday) because i have got the day off work. i am going to wear my save carson shirt and my two little brothers will be wearing theirs. i would love to be there when you hand the book over to him.
                        Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                        sigpic
                        sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          .:Awww, no! I missed two party days! D :
                          .:*cries*
                          .:Ah, well. I'm here for TXT!!! Let's start:

.:There once was a man named Paul McGillion. He had many fans because he was so awesome. He wondered occasionally why being asked how you're so awesome was reserved for that Hewlett guy, who, in fact, hates the word 'awesome.' So, he made up for this fact by being charming to a chocolaty degree, and making fangirls 'round the world swoon over his dimples, accent, musculature, accent, humour, accent, dimples, cuteness, kindness, and ACCENT. No one even cared that the accent wasn't real; those melodious tones jellied knees, sped up hearts, and liquefied fangirl brains on a regular basis. Once he was at a convention, he...

.:[This is a continue-the-story post, by the way.]

LOL I love it but can't continue...... My eyes went off lol

Comment

Once he was at a convention, he...
                            ...was mobbed by many, but especially one who pushed him onto the dance floor and made him dance. He stepped on her toes, yet sadly this did nothing to deter the fangirl's insane obsession. Little did he know, this one grape came from a virulent bunch plotting and schemeing in a little thread on a popular website...or perhaps he did, he just wished to forget they existed OR...

NOTICE: there will be no more parties until July due to lack of interest

Comment

...was mobbed by many, but especially one who pushed him onto the dance floor and made him dance. He stepped on her toes, yet sadly this did nothing to deter the fangirl's insane obsession. Little did he know, this one grape came from a virulent bunch plotting and scheming in a little thread on a popular website...or perhaps he did, he just wished to forget they existed OR...
                              .:...he was simply too shy and embarrassed to bear being in proximity with them, which of course, they found to be adorable. So, when his beloved character, who brought many of his most awesome attributes to the small screen, was killed off in a burst of fiery wind (GRRRRR) in the late half of season three, these loyal fangirls banded together to vouch for his awesomeness to The Powers That Be, and have his loveliness reinstated as part of the main cast. This would please most everyone, including that Hewlett guy. So, on a horribly rainy afternoon...

NOTICE: there will be no more parties until July due to lack of interest
                              .:Oooh, I don't think it's because of a lack of interest, Caz! I've been awfully busy lately, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                LOL I love it but can't continue...... My eyes went off lol
                                .:*snerk* Ah, yes, I do love imagery...or something like it...

Comment

Working...
                                X