Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I"ll cut this one just in case. From The Rising

Spoiler:

can't wait for the next two days. I have THE BEST banners for those.

Comment

Yay, it's party-time!

Hi, Ladies! I was so looking forward to this week and I can't wait to see what was up at the rally (didn't have the time to catch up over the weekend) and what nice goodies have been posted for today.

Jenner, Jersey: You did a maginficent job with and at the rally! I wanted to green you for it but I couldn't just yet. But don't worry, I won't forget it, you can take my word for it.
      BTW, did you enjoy ADB? Don't spoil it for us, just tell whether you liked it and whether it met your expectations. PLEASE! (As I said, I didn't have time to catch up yet; therefore, if you've already posted about it, forget my request, I'll come across it when I start catching up in a moment.)

Now the reason for my being so incredibly late with my first post for the party...
      Shame on me: At first I was a little sad that today's topic only allowed for the first half of the first season, BUT THEN I started capping and preparing my posts for today... You won't believe me if I told you...
      I never got beyond the episode '38 Minutes' with my capping frenzy; I just capped the pilot and the first two episodes
      and I ended up with more than 200! caps.

I told you I was crazy...!

Now I had to change the format of every single cap, chose the ones I wanted to use, have a look at the quotes etc. and it took me forever to even load up the caps on photobucket for these few eps., I spent the last five hours on that project... tse tse tse.

If I still have time left for the first day of the wake after posting my bits, I'll get another ep done.
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Just as HyperCaz did, I'll start with 'Rising':

Since I'll post only one cap at a time, I think I can skip the spoiler tags. If you want them anyways, tell me and I will see to your demands.

Carson: It could be lunch related…
        Rodney: Shut up! And concentrate.
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Next bit...

Carson: What did I do?!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            Just to let you know i LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beckett
            Look at my sig
            Good to hear! And welcome to the thread! You ventured here on just the right time. Maybe you'd like to join in the party...
            sigpic

Comment

Here we go again...

Carson: I’m incredibly, incredibly sorry.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                A certain photo made its way into the Vancouver Sun. It's a sidebar to another article, but at least its a mention. A well-engineered photo op! Good job by whoever thought that one up.
                Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                Here's an article about the campaign in Vancouver 24 Hours.

This article says "more than 50" fans showed up, which doesn't sound like a lot. After the bus arrived, Joe Mallozzi puts the number closer to a hundred, so maybe the reporter missed the bus arrival.
                Thanks watcher for the news bits!
                sigpic

Comment

*sigh*, no one wants to talk to me.
                  But what's the matter, as long as I have still some caps and all the goodness of Paul, I'm well contented!

Carson: I’m not military. I don’t answer to you.
                  Bates: That’s what he said to me.
                  Sumner: What do you have your handgun for…?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                    oh, this is so not fair.... anyone planning to go? I don't know if I want to go there all alone...
                    Don't worry, phibi! I'm pretty sure you won't be alone there... And even if you were, where's the disadvantage...
                    Okay, I think my mind just went astray... a lot...
                    sigpic

Comment

I am; yet what I am none cares or knows,
                      my friends forsake me like a memory lost...

*wonders why this poem sprang to mind...*

Oh, come on! It's the party... a depressingly quiet party at the moment!

Carson: Please tell me it was not my fault…
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        Ahh...pretty pictures of my favorite dimpled Scot! I needed that.

I'm sick (flu) and the medicine the doc gave me...obviously isn't our doc here cause it's not helping...has made me do nothing but throw up since I took it. I don't throw up well. One of those things where if it came to puking and getting hit by a high speed train, I'd go with the high speed train. I hate this!!! And now my head hurts! *pouts* This sucks! I need a Carson!!!!!!
                        Oh, poor leighanners! I'm sorry you're sick again. Get well soon!

But there's one thing I don't quite understand:
                        Why do you even have to go to a normal doc? With your post count, there should be a whole armada of Carson clones at your service!
                        Along with my well-wishes and warm thoughts, I'll send you my Carson clone as well (and this clone is very practised with my twin's whumped-all-over Shep clone; he's up to everything!); he might even bring his CnD stand in... THEN you have to get better!
                        But please don't forget to send them back once you're cured; they're both dearly missed!
                        sigpic

Comment

The caps never cease, the caps never cease...

Carson: Why do I never make friends like that…?
                          Rodney: You need to get out more.
                          Carson: We’re in another galaxy. How much more out can you get…?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep. Up to date. I'd love to say something like 'Aweful lot of posts for the first day of the party' now, but I'm afraid that would be stretching the truth a bit too much.

Well, at least I see some of you are logged in and watching (my every move... post... whatever).

Next episode is 'Hide and Seek':

Rodney: Are there any side effects?
                            Carson: Hm, dry mouth, headache, the irresistible urge to run in a small wheel…
                            sigpic

Comment

From 38 Minutes.

Comment

Ah, Haliyah! *I'm no longer alone*

Peter: Mr Invincible.
                                Carson: Captain Untouchable.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X