No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, now that he's a regular character, you'd think they would use him more. But I am happy with the amount of Carson we've seen so far. Looks like we'll get some more medical attention in the back half of the season.

Cuddle-worthy piccy
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      Carson's eating a hearty meal before plunging into that gutter with us.
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ga5F15F232.jpg
      I was watching Rising Part 1 in syndie last night and they cut out this litttle scene. It's such a nice little moment and I really missed it.

Comment

Yes, now that he's a regular character, you'd think they would use him more. But I am happy with the amount of Carson we've seen so far. Looks like we'll get some more medical attention in the back half of the season.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t/bscap422.jpg

Cuddle-worthy piccy
        Aw, squee, he's so cuddle worthy.

We still need more Carson on-screen lots more.

Comment

Why would you want more of this?
          Sig by Camy

Comment

Geez I can't think why I would want more of that! *Thunk*

Comment

Why would you want more of this?
              Um, wow. I'm pretty sure my brain has melted or something because I can't think of anything to say about that picture, except the following: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

And now you'll have to excuse me. I need to take another look at that picture, but not until after I've gotten out the drool bucket. Those dimples!!! Gah!!!

Comment

Again, thanks ladies for all the wonderful pics of our lovely doctor!

I really have nothing else to say since my mind is totally fixated on those wonderful blue eyes!!
                Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by Les342
                  I love putting together photo collages on my computer. One is new and the other two were done a while ago, but I don't think I've posted any of them. I've got several and they're pretty big, so I'll just post links.

http://tinyurl.com/c7fa2

http://tinyurl.com/c2ts7

http://tinyurl.com/77exz

I also finally got around to putting together a banner to use in my signature here and some other places. Yay!! Go me!!
                  Hey Les342, are you on LJ as well? I swear I saw those collages during Insane Carson Appreciation Week. They're fabulous, btw! My favourite one is 'Scotland's Finest'.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                    Hey Les342, are you on LJ as well? I swear I saw those collages during Insane Carson Appreciation Week.
                    Yep, that would be me. And now that you mention it, I was also going to post those Poisoning the Well icons that I posted over there too. Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to do it yesterday when I posted the other stuff.

They're fabulous, btw! My favourite one is 'Scotland's Finest'.
                    Thanks, to you and everyone else who mentioned that they liked them. I have a lot of fun putting them together, so I'm always happy when others enjoy them as well. I'm especially ecstatic that Paul liked them, of course. I got his autograph on a couple of them when I met him at DragonCon. I was nervous showing them to him, but apparently he liked them. I say apparently because a friend of mine who was with me at the time said that his jaw dropped, his eyes went wide, and that he said he wanted one of them. I honestly don't remember him saying that. I was too dazed and excited at meeting him after watching him on tv for almost a year and a half before that. Yes, I do in fact know that he's just a person like everyone else and that I'm a total goofball. I have the address for Bridge Studios. I was told that the actors do get fanmail if it's sent there. I was thinking about sending copies of them, but I didn't know if that would be too weird and fangirlish of me.

And while I'm here, I'll go ahead and post those icons too. If anyone would like to use them for Live Journal or elsewhere, feel free.

Comment

That's so cool you got to meet him. He sounds like such a down to earth and personable guy. I'm really hoping he's going to be a guest at the Vancouver con in March. I bet his talks are great.

I can be a goofball when meeting people as well. I can never think of anything cool to say so I just kind of say hi, maybe squeak out a request for a hug and then run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                        I bet his talks are great.
                        Oh yeah! Not only is Paul really nice and totally gorgeous, but he's also absolutely hilarious. He's got a great sense of humor. I've been going to cons for years and have met people who are really nice and people who are not so nice, but Paul was definitely a sweetheart. I just wish David Hewlett could've been there, too. Before one of the panels, while we were waiting for Paul to show up, someone asked one of the guys who was working at the con why more Atlantis guests weren't there. He said that David had been invited to be a guest at the con, but couldn't make it due to his filming schedule. Too bad. I would've loved to have seen the two of them together. I bet it would've been a blast.

I can be a goofball when meeting people as well. I can never think of anything cool to say so I just kind of say hi, maybe squeak out a request for a hug and then run away.
                        Oh good, it's not just me then. That's really good to know. About the hug, though, if you do ever meet Paul and get a chance to ask for a hug, I would highly recommend it. I got one and it was very nice. Not only did he give me a nice squeeze, but since he's taller than me, my face was pressed into his chest. I don't know what kind of cologne he wears, but boy did he smell really, really good. The only bad part about it was that my friend had to ask for the hug for me, because I was once again being a shy and goofy. I felt kind of silly having someone else ask for a hug for me, but hey, at least I got the hug.

Comment

Anyone collect stamps, or want to start a stamp collection?

Comment

Originally posted by Les342
                            Oh good, it's not just me then. That's really good to know. About the hug, though, if you do ever meet Paul and get a chance to ask for a hug, I would highly recommend it. I got one and it was very nice. Not only did he give me a nice squeeze, but since he's taller than me, my face was pressed into his chest. I don't know what kind of cologne he wears, but boy did he smell really, really good.
                            Ooh I was going to ask watcher652 how Paul smelt (but you know ) so glad he smells really, really good! Wow a hug that would have been too much for me and of course I am totally jealous!

Comment

I don't think I could ever ask for a hug. I'm bad enough when it comes to talking... I kinda froze when I met Joss Whedon

I don't even want to think about how I'd be around Paul.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                                I don't think I could ever ask for a hug. I'm bad enough when it comes to talking... I kinda froze when I met Joss Whedon
                                You met Joss Whedon? That's awesome! Where did you meet him?

I don't even want to think about how I'd be around Paul.
                                You mean you don't even want to think of being in a situation like this? (Sorry, I just had to take this opportunity to show off a bit. )

Actually, I was quite proud of myself. I managed to get this picture without babbling, stammering, accidentally drooling on him, or collapsing at his feet in a quivering, incoherent heap (though I have to admit that I was shaking like a leaf). Yes, that was definitely a moment to be proud of. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X