Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hello, everybody, I guess I came in time to see the gutter day and...

    Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Spoiler:

    Oy! Are you trying to kill me? I banged my shin on the table!

    *looks around*

    Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ooooo! *whistles* This is a nice look for him! Wait! Did I say that out loud?

    *continues walking around*

    Originally posted by phibi View Post
    Spoiler:


    *falls face first*

    I guess it's more safe to watch the thread from here...

    Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
    Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^


    Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

    Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

    Comment


      Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      I posted a few earlier, but I figured I'ld hold off as they have been posted a million times now...and I haven't even touched my Final Goal caps.....should go do that....
      Isn't there some kind of rule that those caps have to be posted at least once every 10 pages?

      And yes, more caps is good. I have to go to bed if I'm going to have any chance of waking up for work tomorrow. The idea of more caps might encourage me to get out of bed in time to check the thread in the morning
      sigpic
      by Kaaatie

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        I do what I can







        Am I posting too many caps?
        OMG. I just burst out laughing...it's good that I've trained myself to laugh silently, or I'd've woken up my mum for sure!

        Oh, the thoughts that were running through my head...

        Exertion looks good on Paul...

        Comment


          well, girls.. have a nice rest gutter day. i'm off to bed now

          Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

          Comment


            Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
            Exertion looks good on Paul...
            LMAO ... *cheers*

            My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

            Comment


              Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              LMAO ... *cheers*
              WOOHOO!

              Aw, man, the dreams I'm going to be having tonight...

              Comment


                Originally posted by phibi View Post
                well, girls.. have a nice rest gutter day. i'm off to bed now
                Sleep well!

                Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                Aw, man, the dreams I'm going to be having tonight...
                lol ... I know. If it wasn't only 8pm here I'd seriously consider crawling in to bed right now with my Carson clone for some heavy-duty dreaming.

                Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                I just finished my little collage. Since I have no dirty pics in the one sense, I sticked to the other kind of dirty pics. I included some for your imagination, though.

                Spoilers... you know
                Spoiler:
                I love the pictures you used. Very gutter-worthy. Good stuff.

                My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

                Comment


                  Indeed! I have, and always will, love the one of Carson sliding along the floor. Does anyone have a high-res cap of that?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                    Isn't there some kind of rule that those caps have to be posted at least once every 10 pages?
                    Probably! LOL.

                    Ok, time for Final Goal caps....










                    sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by phibi View Post
                      well, girls.. have a nice rest gutter day. i'm off to bed now
                      Sleep well, phibi! And many a glorious dirty Carson dreams... *zwinker zwinker* (BTW, you may not have noticed but this thread is NOT your bed because I still see you logged in... )

                      Haliyah: My cap is not really high resolution but if you like you can have it. I saved the episode directly to my hard drive when the ep aired in Germany, so there was no detour via tape or internet. Let me know if you're interested.
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        Probably! LOL.

                        Ok, time for Final Goal caps....

                        Spoiler:








                        He looks so young on this caps that it make me feel unconfortable

                        Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                        Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^


                        Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

                        Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          Probably! LOL.

                          Ok, time for Final Goal caps....

                          Spoiler:








                          Yummy ... there's that jawline again *licks*

                          Originally posted by fnordine View Post
                          He looks so young on this caps that it make me feel unconfortable
                          LOL ... Oh my.

                          My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                            Indeed! I have, and always will, love the one of Carson sliding along the floor. Does anyone have a high-res cap of that?
                            Ha, got an idea!
                            Perhaps our capping queen, who is atypically asent right now, could help you out with a better resolution cap from 'The Tower'. I'd bet you anything she still has those caps somewhere among the other trizillion caps/pics!
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                              Sleep well, phibi! And many a glorious dirty Carson dreams... *zwinker zwinker* (BTW, you may not have noticed but this thread is NOT your bed because I still see you logged in... )

                              Haliyah: My cap is not really high resolution but if you like you can have it. I saved the episode directly to my hard drive when the ep aired in Germany, so there was no detour via tape or internet. Let me know if you're interested.
                              Oh, yes, please! >w<

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                                Oh, yes, please! >w<
                                The cap is about 44 kB, is your eMail account able to handle this size, then I could just eMail you the file as attachment.
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X