Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Thanks for the pics! But I have to admit that I like him more without glasses.
    That's O.K leaves him all to myself. Although I still think Carson in glasses would be even hotter than Carson without. Imagine and I have him putting the glasses over his head as he looks into the microscope, Wow.
    Originally posted by thisledown
    Just because you're virtually nekkid, doesn't meaning you can neglect the accessorising!!

    It's all in the manly details!
    Ooh very manly, hehe in checkered boxers. Can I join you in the gutter.
    Last edited by Willow'sCat; 07 September 2005, 06:03 AM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      That's O.K leaves him all to myself. Although I still think Carson in glasses would be even hotter than Carson without. Imagine and I have him putting the glasses over his head has he looks into the microscope, Wow.
      He looks cute in glasses, but they don't fit him
      I already said that and gonna say it again, I have a thing for men in glasses...that's why I drool a lot by Zelenka..hehehe



      Comment


        Originally posted by Erin Olenko
        He looks cute in glasses, but they don't fit him
        I already said that and gonna say it again, I have a thing for men in glasses...that's why I drool a lot by Zelenka..hehehe
        I know I am trying so hard not to have yet another *Thunk* but he is yummy in those glasses. HELP!

        Comment


          Originally posted by thistledown
          MM-mm-good. Now all I need, is Paul in SPEEDOS!

          http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ethingmore.jpg
          *fall off chair*

          ouch

          oh dear you shouldn't post pics like that without a warning

          *sigh*

          JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Imo
            *fall off chair*

            ouch

            oh dear you shouldn't post pics like that without a warning

            *sigh*
            **hee-hee**


            AT
            thistledown
            sigpic

            Comment


              I'm currently reading 'A Day In The Life Of Paul McGillion' in the SG magazine, just wanted to pop in and say he is VERY funny! Love how he makes fun of David

              sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

              Comment


                Originally posted by McKay's girl
                I'm currently reading 'A Day In The Life Of Paul McGillion' in the SG magazine, just wanted to pop in and say he is VERY funny! Love how he makes fun of David
                Yeah someone posted a link to that here, I still can't get over the cold shower!

                Comment


                  Link....link..link???
                  Please someone post this!



                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                    Link....link..link???
                    Please someone post this!
                    Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Here's the link. WARNING, some slight spoilers for "The Hive"!
                    http://www.livejournal.com/users/pegasus_01/96760.html
                    Original post is on page 13 (well for me), Enjoy.

                    Comment


                      Another photo from the Stargate panel at DragonCon.





                      When I have some time, I'll post some of the comments Paul made at the panel.

                      My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by watcher652
                        Another photo from the Stargate panel at DragonCon.


                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF3960edit.jpg

                        ****UUUHH!!****

                        ****OOOoo!!****

                        ****EEEeee!!****


                        Electric Eyes of SEXXXX!

                        .kj;oAIhnnkbn;duhg;auh;u;hrtlkjbfgs.......gasp!.......

                        AHEM!..erm.,...Sooo, there were..um...other people on this...panel?

                        WHY?


                        AT
                        thistledown
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          *thunk* What a lovely picture! But I'm wondering...why on earth is he wearing a shirt with the canadian flag on it...?
                          Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by grashopper
                            *thunk* What a lovely picture! But I'm wondering...why on earth is he wearing a shirt with the canadian flag on it...?
                            Because he is Canadian and proud. Or he is wearing the wrong shirt. Who cares it's Paul! Yea!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by grashopper
                              *thunk* What a lovely picture! But I'm wondering...why on earth is he wearing a shirt with the canadian flag on it...?
                              Paul is Canadian! That's the "Beckett" shirt in that photo. And that's the panel with Alexis, Gary and Carmen.

                              A dribble of trivia: Paul and Gary Jones live in the same town.

                              My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

                              Comment


                                Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...


                                More Paulicious pics! Thank you, watcher!!!!


                                And I want that Dr. Beckett t-shirt, darnit! I'd wear it as a nightshirt and have... sweet... dreams...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X