• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap..I may need to do something too.....................LOL

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Well then do something tooooooo. I'd do something but I'm done PSing until tomorrow.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

heheh. beds.

*grins evilly* Now about that pic I just posted...

*dances*

heeheeeeeeeheeee I'm not hallucinating!!!

Comment

He sure is thunkalicious in that picture! I like Paul on beds. He should take pictures on beds more often. I'm sure he could sell the mess out of some matresses!

Comment

*wonders if anyone else can see what caz is seeing in that pic*

*possibly not, unless you were one of those lucky ones who PMed Caz*

Oh yes...he should do a photo shoot on a bed. LOL. omg...a whole calendar. I'd buy several copies. (one for every room... HA HA)

Comment

I think as PM Thunkers we should really push for a PM calender spread exculsively done on beds. OH! And the one for Feb (since some people believe in Valentine's Day, I do not, but it'd be a fun pic anyway) could be him on one of those heart shaped beds with the tacky satin quilted spread that spins around.

Comment

*Bounces in*

HIYA EVERYONE!!!

OMG!!! I'm so hyped.

Last night went incredibly fantastically well.

*Bounces around*

There was one accident though.

*Bursts out laughing*

I had my mike pack attached to my trousers and when my character found out 'he' was going to live I had to do my happy dance. Well I'm dancing away all happy like when I hear this BANG!!!

I looked down to see the mike pack on the floor by my feet, it had fallen from my trousers. Anywho, staying in character I crouched down, picked it up and stuffed it back in.

We all laughed in the interval after it and I was praised by the teachers for not going out of character.

LMAO!!!

I got to bow at the end with SP who played the Baker (Initials for privacy thing) and got a loud cheer from the audience and cast.

Oh and they filmed it last night so my parents want it to just see the pack fall.

Comment

Congrats Al! Sounds like a great time! I wish I could have seen it!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    I think as PM Thunkers we should really push for a PM calender spread exculsively done on beds. OH! And the one for Feb (since some people believe in Valentine's Day, I do not, but it'd be a fun pic anyway) could be him on one of those heart shaped beds with the tacky satin quilted spread that spins around.
                    Not a bad idea!!!

Comment

Allestian, well done!!! Everybody wants to see the embarrassing moments first LOL

Comment

The latest issue of Starburst came out today with an EXCLUSIVE interview with Paul (and some YUMMY pics), I'm in the process of typing up the article now. There were also multiple mentions throughout the magazine:

- The interview is listed on the cover (though sadly no photo)
                        - A large photo is on the first page to advertise the Exclusive interview as a big feature of the issue
                        - Another photo in the contents page
                        - He's mention in the editorial and 1/3 of the page is a screen grab of the interview page
                        - CONGRATS to Judith Wesky's letter is on the tiny letters page & a photo (from Irresponsible)

AND besides the interview, there is also a half page article in the news section where they QUOTE SaveCarson (taken from the 'SaveCarsonBeckett.com Campaign Thread' on Gateworld Forum)!!!

SAVE OUR STARGATE REGULARS

'Will 'Save Dr Beckett' campaign become 'Save Dr Weir'?

Well its not news, its history. Dr Carson Beckett was killed off in the Stargate Atlantis episode, 'Sunday'.
                        Scottish born McGillion was initially cast in Stargate as a recurring guest , but his character of the Scottish doctor Carson Beckett appeared so frequently in the show's first season that he was promoted to main character at the start of Season Two.
                        The savecarsonbeckett website had this to say: "We as a group would like to express our disappointment at 'the powers that be' for their disgraceful handling of the death of Dr. Carson Beckett, and the resulting dismissal of Paul McGillion. They have never given us any reasonable explanation on Paul's removal from the main cast...It is an insult to the actor, Paul McGillion, who has been nothing but loyal, enthusiastic and supportive to this show". A recent message from McGillion to fans on his website said "I am truely overwhelmed by the support that is happening for 'Carson Beclett'. Although I can not comment on the situation at this time, please know that I have had the time of my life working on Atlantis and wuold embrace the chance to keep the good Doctor around! Lots of Luv, Paul"....

YAY!!! Little by little support and awareness is building up!! And these magazines are more likely to pay attention if we BUY the issues (so worth it for the photos :::drool::. You can order online from ANYWHERE in the world here:

www.visimag.com (Starburst Issue #347)

KEEP WRITING! KEEP FIGHTING!!!

Gah! I have a headache...must be Carson withdrawl...

I NEED MY BECKETT FIX! ::: passes out :::
                        Last edited by TJuk; 07 February 2007, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Am back again can you blame a girl?? He's just so gorgeous!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            *sulks*

First Strike spoilers

Spoiler:
                            Dr Keller mentioned his name, Dr Weir said some inane thing about Carson's first few months of Atlantis...and that ... was all...

and while Keller was being all CMOish at the end, it just...could have been done better with Carson. He would have had more of a connection to the injured.
                            i just was canadian for 45minutes...

Spoiler:
                            i don't like it.. i so don't like it.. the best part of the ep was the bit when chuck finally got his name!
                            what a great idea to nuke the replikators.. we couldn't have put out a bigger sign to say: hey!! here!! come here and kill us all!!! grrrr

the mentioning of carson? well, how flattering to let him be mentioned by someone we don't even know?! and weirs reaction? well, let's say "no reaction" sums it up...

and in the end, when all went to hell.. it's NOT dr kellers place.. she felt so wrong! i was hearing carson's voice in my head instead of hers. he should have been there.

well, absolutely feel with you caz... now it hit home.. again.. I'm crying again.. i miss carson...

and i don't like where the series is going here.

and has anybody else had the feeling, when weir was talking to teyla in her office, she didn't speak of the IOA but of the PTB? it felt like it..

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              I need a Carson!hug. I'm about to cry. It's finally come crashing down on me.

And all the while in that last scene of First Strike

Spoiler:
                              I got Carson's voice in my head - "they need me!"

wow I think this is worse than the hallucinated flag lmao...
                              Spoiler:
                              i had his voice in my head, too...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Thanks! In the morning, I watched the Paul profile, and it was a real boost for my day
                                that's good to hear

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X