X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and huge WELCOME to the newbies!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      i think he really doesn't have any but by all means, let's ask him *evilgrin* and then the touching... to proof it's really not shaved.... uhm... i'm zoning out here *lol
      I envy y'all getting to see PM in person! If you do get him to take off his shirt, be sure you have cameras ready--and then SHARE with all of us! Of course, he might fool all by having an undershirt on underneath....

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
        i kept a promise....
        here he is...
        sorry so bad!
        It's a really nice drawing!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
          I envy y'all getting to see PM in person! If you do get him to take off his shirt, be sure you have cameras ready--and then SHARE with all of us! Of course, he might fool all by having an undershirt on underneath....
          LOL yeah Poor fans

Comment

just an inch of snow will keep everyone away??? you folks are very easy to scare off *lol*

@leighanners: i did only post it.. halessa made it. won't dream of taking her credit away here
            i vote for taking the shirt off, as well... we'll see if we can convince HIM *lol* maybe he has to accept the majority vote then??
            Sigh, here in Nashville an inch is "alot". Where I'm from its nothing, trust me. I laugh at the crazy Southerners...LOL

So anyone have any requests for a manip? I can't think of anything to do for Carson......

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hey Jenner, you overtook me... lol

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
                well he didn't wear an undershirt at the con last november... i would have felt that during the fotosession *lol*

and if i could still hold a camera i will take pictures.. promised.. but more likely dr. beckett needs to revive me *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  Hey Jenner, you overtook me... lol
                  I what?????

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    I what?????
                    Sorry, I mean, I led in posts... So far. But now you have more posts LOL

Comment

Sorry, I mean, I led in posts... So far. But now you have more posts LOL
                      ohhh, hahahahahaha, sorry! I went post happy in this and the lemming thread a few days ago.......

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ohhh, hahahahahaha, sorry! I went post happy in this and the lemming thread a few days ago.......
                        No problems hehe Sometimes I jump to other threads but mainly I am here

Comment

No problems hehe Sometimes I jump to other threads but mainly I am here
                          I was like that, and overall still am, but I am slowly venturing to other threads......

Its intimidating coming into a new thread where everyone knows everyone, so to all the newbies, don't be scared- we don't bite I was there not too long ago!

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I was like that, and overall still am, but I am slowly venturing to other threads......

Its intimidating coming into a new thread where everyone knows everyone, so to all the newbies, don't be scared- we don't bite I was there not too long ago!
                            I am not scared... Just don't like "crowd"...

Comment

i can't agree more it was a very warm welcome here, thanks again!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I am not scared... Just don't like "crowd"...
                                Hahahahaha, are you saying that there aren't alot of us Carson fans? Uh oh, I smell a recruiting plan in the works then

i can't agree more it was a very warm welcome here, thanks again!
                                Anytime! We are glad to have you and everyone else. The man deserves all the love he can get

PS- my first multi-quote post, I'm getting fancy!

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X