Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Spoiler:

He's doing an 80s dance to Simple Minds

NICE!!!!

I like Simple Minds, too

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
      OMG!!! I cant BELIEVE Scifi themselves posted my letter!!!!!

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

HUGE SPOILER WARNINGS!! Scroll down to 'It isn't healthy to be a Doctor' (3 letters down on page 1).

It's a HUGE spoiler and it wont air on their channel for MONTHS! I am grinning like a loon here! I only sent it 2 days ago!! Just shows you, come on everyone, get writing emails too!!! You can email them here:

[email protected]

So if SCIFI can acknowledge it, maybe its time TPTB & GW did too!!

<-- me
      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TJuk, you're my hero

Comment

ok hopefully by next week ill have a carson drawing for yall!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Dearest fellow thunkers,

I must admit I went astray... *smiles sheepishly and feels guilty*

The last two nights I spent in the 'Sheppard whump thread' to get rid of my neverending frustration (and because I was presented with a ShepClone to whump when someone mixed up the aliases of my twin and me... hehe )

But to be honest, I didn't feel half as much at home as in here. Deep inside I'll never be anything but a Beckett thunker after all! *sigh*
            Instead of whumping a poor ShepClone, I'll keep working on my 300 posts to really award me a neatly pointy haired CarsonClone I can cuddle.
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              By the way, this is my 500th post. Yay!
              Congrats for your 500th post, JennyJ!

And also congrats to all those magnificent letter writers!

I think by now TPTB know what I mean by "Be aware the storm gets closer!"

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                OMG!!! I cant BELIEVE Scifi themselves posted my letter!!!!!

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

HUGE SPOILER WARNINGS!! Scroll down to 'It isn't healthy to be a Doctor' (3 letters down on page 1).

It's a HUGE spoiler and it wont air on their channel for MONTHS! I am grinning like a loon here! I only sent it 2 days ago!! Just shows you, come on everyone, get writing emails too!!! You can email them here:

[email protected]

So if SCIFI can acknowledge it, maybe its time TPTB & GW did too!!

<-- me
                Just read your letter...way to go...I luved it. Hopefully this will put a bug in someone's ear to make things right. Congrats on getting your letter picked.
                PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                  Have you guys seen this interview with Paul, at TheSciFiWorld.net? Apparently, he's getting more computer literate these days!

Question 43: You weren't very computer savy. Has that changed or are you still a little intimidated by technology?
                  Paul McGillion: It’s getting better – I am slowly coming out of the stone ages. I have even recently purchased a printer and have been known to use it properly! And – soon to get a laptop.

And even more appropriate to our recent discussion:

Question 46: Do you still have an opportunity to wrestle?
                  Paul McGillion: Only on the odd date – unless she’s not a grappler.

The computer savy question was mine. I wonder if Paul took an even bigger step and bought a PDA?? or maybe even a digital camera?? Seriously, I know people like Paul who are a little intimidated by all the technology that's out there. But bless his heart he finally got a printer and he's on his way to owning a laptop. It's a start.
                  PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                    I think by now TPTB know what I mean by "Be aware the storm gets closer!"
                    And I doubt they have a puddle jumper to hide in.
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

So I think I'm going to Scotland next year. Way cool huh?!?! Super excited. England too, but more excited about Scotland. Always wanted to go there. And might go to a Con this summer as well! Super excited about that. Really wish that they could get Paul to do the Dallas cons. Cause in March they're having Morena Baccarin. And if they can get her, I mean come on...Paul? I think it's possible. I really wanna con where Paul is the. So rock major socks...and I'm acutally wearing socks for once, so they could be rocking. Anyways. Super excited...thought I'd share! YAY! I hope I have the money to go.
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Did you see the titles for S4 so far.....Reunion....hmmmmmm, we shouldn't hold our breath, but once again I am being optomistic.

Carson likes the glass half full though

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I saw that! I was like OMG! And then reality set in and I was like...too good to be true.

I love that picture. Everytime I see it, it makes me think of when guys tell fishing stories and they were like "I swear it was this long" and as the story goes on the fish gets longer until it's the size of a whale. Good times. I *heart* Carson. Makes me wanna go fishing. Haven't done that since I was about 8 years old.

Comment

I went fishing once, when I was 5 on a family vacation......

Yup, thats all I got.

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Then I think it's time we plan a fishing trip with Carson! Maybe he can refresh our memory! Not to mention he looks oh so adorable in his fishing get up! EEEK!

Comment

I'll even let him be the hero and bait my hook for me

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X