Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
    Yeah, I saw "Der Wixxer". XDD I didn't find it overly funny, but it was okay.

BRISKO SCHNEIDER! Hahaha. Oh man. Another great role was "Ottmar Zittlau" IMO, I could laugh all day watching him.

Yet, he still reminds me of Paul a little. One of my friends thinks so, too! XD
    yes! brisko schneider, that's it!! "hallo liebe liebenden..." or poorly translated "hello lovely lovers.." (it was always his first line *lol*)

hey let's talk about german tv a little bit more, so no one understands, what we're on about *lol* no, just kidding.. german tv isn't that interesting...

and i have to say... i have one picture from the convention, when alex styles paul's hair.. in that moment he looks completely like little mikey in "look who's talking" *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

ok, this is something i made for the convention. for the autographs. i'm not really satisfied with it, but hey, i made it the night before we went to the convention so it was a pretty quick work *lol*

Spoiler:

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        and finally to say...

BIG HUGS to paris and jenny!!!!
        Thaaaanks

Comment

You Germans, can you imagine how much fun Paul cam have with Stefan Raab?? (Well I am not a huge fan of him but he is the one who organizes the Wok world championships where I was live last year in Innsbruck )

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            You Germans, can you imagine how much fun Paul cam have with Stefan Raab?? (Well I am not a huge fan of him but he is the one who organizes the Wok world championships where I was live last year in Innsbruck )
            oh no... i don't want paul anywhere near stefan raab... stefan might be a funny guy sometimes but his humour.. well let's just say it's not always the kind sort of humour...

paul does not deserve to be fooled around with... he is an entertainer himself and maybe an encounter between those two could end in a bloodbath *lol* let's not forget, paul is a champion wrestler

but consindering that.. hm.. might be interesting to see how paul kicks stefan's ass... preferably more than once *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Man, I used to consider myself up on international stuff, but all this talk of this German comedian makes me feel like a stupid American, LOL.

PAUL PIC

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                Man, I used to consider myself up on international stuff, but all this talk of this German comedian makes me feel like a stupid American, LOL.

PAUL PIC

well, I'm sure there're lots of american comedians we stupid germans don't know about *lol*

btw.. i love paul's surprised look on that pic *lol* and the camera is just great... what are all those lights?? sploooosh!! *cracks up again

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

roll me in salt and set me on fire!! (only one man could make that sound sexy lol)

I need cheering up. Vengeance left in me in a foul mood. THEY'RE EVEN STEALING HIS LINES NOW!!

Spoiler:
                  McKay - "my dear"
                  John - "oh crap"

Comment

Hahahahahaha, ok we're even

Here's another hilarious Sploosh cap:

He's SO over-the-top (the entire thing is, LOL). LOVE IT

I am in SUCH a great mood tonight. My new Paul dvd shipped

<bouncing off the walls>
                    Last edited by Jenner8675309; 30 January 2007, 02:07 PM.

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                      let's not forget, paul is a champion wrestler l
                      TO SEE HIM IN THAT ...SUIT AGAIN... *is rolling on the floor just by thinking about it*

Paul, come on, bring that wrestler suit next time to the con! XDD Omg, one panel in kilt and one... hahaha. Okay. I need to get a grip (not).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                        TO SEE HIM IN THAT ...SUIT AGAIN... *is rolling on the floor just by thinking about it*

Paul, come on, bring that wrestler suit next time to the con! XDD Omg, one panel in kilt and one... hahaha. Okay. I need to get a grip (not).
                        Hehe. He probably thinks "alright, Pauly! Leave no prisoners! Make them all fall to the flooooooor!!!!"

...*giggles*

wrestling gear, kilt...hmm what else...oh I know. birthday suit

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          Hehe. He probably thinks "alright, Pauly! Leave no prisoners! Make them all fall to the flooooooor!!!!"

...*giggles*

wrestling gear, kilt...hmm what else...oh I know. birthday suit
                          Wait, wait! I see a progress there! XDDD He could start out with the kilt, all neatly dressed up, then he's wearing the wrestling suit below it and... what? *hums Chippendales tune* (you know, he can keep the bowtie on from the kilt )
                          sigpic

Comment

hmm "you can leave your tie on..." HA HA...I'm allowed to spoof things if I want to...

just a bowtie? whhhhhhhhhewwww!!! *thunks*

...now that's an image i won't be able to get out of my head

Comment

I'd roll him in salt. Then fill him with tequila, triple sec, and lime juice.

Paulgarita anyone?

Really bad manip...but it's the best I could do in five minutes. CHEERS!
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Oh, good people from all over the world, you are killing me with this thread!!! The caps from sploosh... plainly hilarious... reminds me of a few really wonderful postcards from Loch Ness in Scotland, in which Nessi plays with the tourists. As a payback for my laughing flash, here are two examples:
                                - Late in the afternoon a tourist stands on the banks of Loch Ness, looking for Nessi with his binoculars. Nessi stands right behind the oblivious tourist watching equally intently out at the Loch to find out, what the man is looking for.
                                - On the other postcard there is Nessi writing a letter to the local tourist board: "Dear tourist board, please send more tourists. The last lot were very delicious...!"

Just in case you feel I forgot the topic of this very thread and because it's really fitting for 'Vengeance', I add a joke I actually really delivered to my twin when I still presumed Beckett...(spoiler tags just in case)
                                Spoiler:
                                would be killed by Michael in 'Vengeance'.

Paul to Brad [Wright] and Robert [C. Cooper] (who wrote 'Vengeance'): There must be something wrong with the script for the upcoming episode.
                                Brad and Robert: Why? What's the matter? I think the script was very good, actually.
                                Paul: But my copy of it goes only to page 6 and my last line is: 'Michael...?!'

Well, this had my twin ROFL.
                                *Okay, if you don't like it, just ignore me!*
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X