X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    Oh my gosh.

Spoiler:
    I think that was the best and the worst episode I've ever seen. It really didn't get me until the end when he was talking to Rodney. I'm gonna miss him so much!

I love all the pictures! They're great! Here's my B&W wallpaper I made a while back...

Wallpaper behind Spoilers for size.
    Spoiler:
    Great work, leighanners!!

Comment

I just saw 'Sunday'

Spoiler:
      i think this is the most i've ever cried in Stargate... even though my sister, who saw it last night, told me this morning what happened, in her exact words "and when they killed Beckett"... i screamed and swore at her for spoiling it for me. I cried so much when he died... epsecially when McKay was packing away his things and saying how he blamed himself... but oh dear god... during the funeral... i was crying so badly, hugging my pillow... i'm gonna miss him so much! I wish they'd stop killing off the doctors... I'm not gonna be able to watch Atlantis again in the same way... i'm gonna keep expecting him to pop up somewhere....

i wonder if he'll be mentioned in 'Stargate', or maybe if they'll show them bringing his casket through the wormhole into the gateroom... that would be a lovely touch, especially from a cross-over POV.

Carson.... i'll miss you!
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Sam_Carter: hugs you!!!

I just watched the Paul movies The Final Goal and Engaged To Kill (in this movie, Amanda had more scene than Paul LOL ). Both of the movies were terrible..... But Paul (and some others ) made it look better Especially in that black leather jacket hehehe *evil grin*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          lovely and classy, suekay

black and white-ified shot from Final Goal, as capped by Jersey13

Spoiler:
          GUH!! Caz, are you trying to kill me as some sort of revenge?? are there some more caps from that movie???

*reminds herself to breathe steadily....

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Sam_Carter: hugs you!!!

I just watched the Paul movies The Final Goal and Engaged To Kill (in this movie, Amanda had more scene than Paul LOL ). Both of the movies were terrible..... But Paul (and some others ) made it look better Especially in that black leather jacket hehehe *evil grin*
            did anyone notice, how often paul gets killed in his movies/series?? it's really frustrating to watch a movie and after about ten minutes or in his second scene, he dies... *grumbles*
            I've seen "engaged to kill" and other than paul was dead really quickly (as usual) and i knew the bad guy all along, i sort of liked that film. and did you see peter deluise in it? i think it's quite funny, when stargate personel appear together in other series/movies )

and i wanna see final goal.. but it keeps hiding from me.. *moregrumble*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              You should stick a warning label on these things! Phew ... those are amazing pictures, phibi!
              ok, i'll try to remember to add a warning next time )

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                did anyone notice, how often paul gets killed in his movies/series?? it's really frustrating to watch a movie and after about ten minutes or in his second scene, he dies... *grumbles*
                I've seen "engaged to kill" and other than paul was dead really quickly (as usual) and i knew the bad guy all along, i sort of liked that film. and did you see peter deluise in it? i think it's quite funny, when stargate personel appear together in other series/movies )

and i wanna see final goal.. but it keeps hiding from me.. *moregrumble*
                Yeah I noticed it. Awful. But means he can die very well LOL... Except for Carson... No, these deaths are different from that one.
                Yeah of course I saw Peter He was hospitalized... (Amanda did a great job actually!)

Comment

Phibi, I have a copy of the movie and have taken caps from The Final Goal and put them on my photobucket, here. If anyone is interested in seeing the movie and cannot obtain it, I might be able to assist in that regard. Send me a PM, if interested. But despite the less-than-impressive nature of this movie, I still recommend buying it simply because Paul is just so hot in a black leather jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Phibi, I have a copy of the movie and have taken caps from The Final Goal and put them on my photobucket, here. If anyone is interested in seeing the movie and cannot obtain it, I might be able to assist in that regard. Send me a PM, if interested. But despite the less-than-impressive nature of this movie, I still recommend buying it simply because Paul is just so hot in a black leather jacket.
                    I agree LOL
                    And by the way, I am a soccer fan, but this movie was not into soccer at all... LOL

Comment

Some BW pics from ETK:

Comment

The two hottest ones

DIMPLES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Isn't he just like Carson???? Especially the hair

Comment

Yeah I noticed it. Awful. But means he can die very well LOL... Except for Carson... No, these deaths are different from that one.
                            Yeah of course I saw Peter He was hospitalized... (Amanda did a great job actually!)
                            jeah.. i've seen him been stabbed (ETK), shot (the deal) and burned alive (twilight zone). and i saw him in short leggins (is that the proper english word) in higher ground, which was quite funny )

and i agree, amanda did a great job, however, i would have liked it better, if paul were the detective )

@Jersey13: THANK YOU!!!!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                              jeah.. i've seen him been stabbed (ETK), shot (the deal) and burned alive (twilight zone). and i saw him in short leggins (is that the proper english word) in higher ground, which was quite funny )

and i agree, amanda did a great job, however, i would have liked it better, if paul were the detective )

@Jersey13: THANK YOU!!!!
                              Okay, I agree, Paul shpuld have been the detective LOL

Comment

Okay, I agree, Paul shpuld have been the detective LOL
                                and he is good as detective ) i managed to see him in sliders... *grins

and for the wake.. i don't think a warning is necessary, but say it anyway...

Spoiler:
                                oooohh... so sad

someone should teach him, how to sit when he wears a kilt *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X