Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    Spoiler:
    yeah, that would have been much more interesting. i've read once a fanfiction, in which teyla, liz, cadman and katie spend an evening in the messhall with a couple bottles of whine and they're discussing which guy is the hottest in atlantis ) that was quite funny

hm.. i think we're going out of the spoiler department now *lol

thanks, i like that picture too ) and it gets my thoughts to a much nicer place...
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I can imagine.... And why he is the hottest

Yeah I know The con I wish I could be there!!!

Comment

i hope i can go to the con
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
        i hope i can go to the con
        *loses track here*

what con?? for i will go to the fed con in june... *makes a happy dance*

Spoiler:
        yes, they had an interesting discussion, and they made a list.. smile, ass, what a woman sees in a man *lol*

but beckett didn't win... bugger.. sheppard was chosen for the sexiest man in atlantis *grins

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

any con for me
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

hey everyone. well I won't be at the fedcon in June but I hope to meet Paul one day again at a con.

About "Sunday"

Spoiler:
            There is this dialog in:
            Rodney: You know, the universe is a big place. Who knows, maybe we’ll bump into each other again.

Carson: Aye. Who knows?

I think this has to do with how they will solve the problem of Carson's return. Jack and Daniel were talking like that, when Daniel ascended.

And then there are those lines in the Ken Cuperus Interview saying something like there will be changes of Carson's character. But how can there be changes, when they kill him??

Also David Hewlett often mentions that he thinks Paul will be back for Atlantis. And David says, too, that we shouldn't believe Carson is dead until we saw it.

I think something very secret is going on...

I have this feeling, that Sunday was part of a big story arc, which maybe they won't be able to finish unless they will do it in Season 4. Because I am still worried about a fifth season.

So don't give up the hope, to bring Paul and Carson back to Atlantis. Because there is still hope. Don't stop fighting.

Comment

I don't intend to stop fighting ... but I honestly don't have much hope for a 5th season with all the stupid changes they're making in Season 4. I think we'll be lucky if they get renewed at all.

Sorry to be a downer, but that's how I feel right now.

Comment

Not sure if this would be considered thunking,.....errr, because I'm not into men or anything, but, I sure am gonna miss Paul M./Beckett. It REALLY sucks that he's been booted off like this. Saw the episode "Sunday", wasn't overly impressed. It was ok on some aspects, but not spectacular.

Spoiler:
                I thought the whole Weir romance thing really sucked. It came out of the blue too fast, felt sort of forced, and was poorly written. I mean, we have never seen the guy before at all and all of a sudden he's there chasing Weir? Come on, give me a break.

And the whole Carson death scene and the part where they take his body back to earth was, eh, too rushed and, it just didn't work. It didn't do Carson any justice at all.

I'm seriously begining to think the only person they know how to write is Rodney. And I'm starting to lose faith in the show now, especially with all the changes they are making.
                Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Phibi, that photo is brilliant! Thank you for sharing. Can you tell the story behind it? Why was Paulie dressed as a Jedi (or is that a Jedi Chef?)? Inquiring minds. And thank you for sharing. ^____^

Comment

check out http://www.jedichefs.com

go to the celebrities page

http://www.jedichefs.com/celebrities.html
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:
                      yes, they had an interesting discussion, and they made a list.. smile, ass, what a woman sees in a man *lol*

but beckett didn't win... bugger.. sheppard was chosen for the sexiest man in atlantis *grins
                      Spoiler:
                      It's not a surprise for me. But I bet we was in a close race with Ronon....

Comment

Going to Creation Con in Vancouver in March? A fan of Dr Carson Beckett in "Stargate: Atlantis"?

The Save Carson Campaign at www.savecarsonbeckett.com is now recruiting fans for an event in VERY close proximity to the convention dates!

If you're interested in attending, and are in the Vancouver area fot the con or around the time of the con, please PM me or email me directly at anise at the-gateroom.com and I can let you know more details!
                        Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                          Woooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            I don't intend to stop fighting ... but I honestly don't have much hope for a 5th season with all the stupid changes they're making in Season 4. I think we'll be lucky if they get renewed at all.

Sorry to be a downer, but that's how I feel right now.
                            you're not alone with that feeling... i sure hope there will be a return for carson, that this whole thing was just a clever set up..

Spoiler:
                            maybe we're still inside sheppards head, who was after all infected with the nanovirus after touching elizabeth in "the real world"... maybe we went with rod to his universe in "mckay and ms miller"... maybe we are all affected by that wraith device from "phantoms" maybe maybe maybe.. there are far to much maybe's going around here... all i know is that janet was dead after they killed her and ford is still missing in space somewhere... and for daniel... they build that plot from the beginning of season five when that ancient guy.. orin or whatever decended... it was really obvious they're holding the backdoor open for daniel to return. and after all i've read about that at the time... it was also michael's choice to go.

and for all that "he will be back talk" maybe i'm just a litte sensitive today but i can't hear that anymore.. and what upsets me the most is all that paul's such a good actor, he is the breakout star, he's just a brilliant chemestry with hewlett blablabla (martin gero and andy mikita come to mind here).. YES that's all true, so why in hell did you do sunday???

maybe i should stop now... i can almost hear sheppard behind me: don't be so negative... well i will try... maybe tomorrow is another day....

@Freekzilla:
                            Spoiler:
                            i totally agree with that bit about weir/mike. i too had the feeling that it was absolutely forced. they should have picked a guy we already know or don't do it at all.. .as i said earlier, i would have liked to see more of the teyla/weir interaction...

@luvdemdrz: thank you, i just found the pictures on the website. unfortunately i don't know the whole story behind it. other than there're those guys who dresses up as jedi and take every opertunity to put the costume on every celebrity that crosses their path *lol

@sueKay: thank you!! i didn't have the link anymore )

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

omg! i just got a chance to watch the episode and i am still crying my eyes out

Spoiler:
                              Damn you PTB! Bring back Carson!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                It's not a surprise for me. But I bet we was in a close race with Ronon....
                                Spoiler:
                                i can't really remember. i think ronon and sheppard had a pretty close head to head ) maybe is should go and search that fic.. but where shall i start... *thinks hard

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X