Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    I donno. We have to wait and see.....
    IMDB is often wrong. I wouldn't count on him being in Submersion, but either it's Submersion that's airing tonight with Sunday next week, or Sunday is airing tonight and IMDB is wrong. We'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      IMDB is often wrong. I wouldn't count on him being in Submersion, but either it's Submersion that's airing tonight with Sunday next week, or Sunday is airing tonight and IMDB is wrong. We'll find out soon enough.
      OK, I just tried to find a little hope for our Carson....

Comment

I'm running out of hope, ever so slightly.

Once again my Stargate script has gone down the drain.

Comment

*in total shock*

I just found out something about Paul...lol...and how did I not notice that before...*mutterings*

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
            I'm running out of hope, ever so slightly.

Once again my Stargate script has gone down the drain.

Dont loose hope matey. I know A LOT of fans were sitting on the fence til they knew for sure if it was real or just a rumour. However A LOT of weren't and have been sending letters and emails and fighting for the 'SaveCarson' campaign. So I'm sure TPTB already know we're upset and because of that I think we've already made an impact.

Join the 'Rampant Lion' thread, and the campaign, DO NOT loose hope! We can fight to keep out HotScot on our screens!! Caz needs her capping fix after all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
              Maybe there's going to be a flashback scene, or maybe he ascends and comes back to one of the characters in their time of need...

Just saying...

That would be nice if that happen

I'm hoping he is ascened so that he can descend some day

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

People... the hour of Ultimate Doom is nearing.
                I really have to go to bed now, I'll be back in about 12 hours though, shortly after having watched "Sunday".
                So, BE STRONG!
                *group hug*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                  Join the 'Rampant Lion' thread, and the campaign, DO NOT loose hope! We can fight to keep out HotScot on our screens!! Caz needs her capping fix after all!!!
                  Yeah, have TPTB considered my personal feelings on the matter!!? lol they are cruel to take my one little joy of the week from me...

TJuk, I would obey and rally, but don't have much to say in the Rampant Lion thread.

EDIT: Oh certain people will kill me if I say anything more on THAT matter.
                  Last edited by HyperCaz; 15 January 2007, 05:35 PM. Reason: lamentations

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    On IMDB, Paul is credited for 318 Submersion as well. Probably that ep will be his final...
                    He also was credited foir the game and wasn't in it. IMDB can be a great resource on alot of things, but I wouldn't count on it being acurate on episodes that haven't aired yet.

Is it on now?

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

OK all, its official

Spoiler:

He's gone. And while I haven't seen it yet, I was told there is no coming back from this one...

SOBS SOBS SOBS

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

WHERE IS EVERYONE??!! I am alone in my mourning. Its like all the threads just stopped.......

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

should we start the wake or should we um...lol ... wait a bit

*BURSTS INTO TEARS!!!!!!*

Comment

I'm of this theory
                            Spoiler:
                            Carson could of ascended and then in later shows descend.. thats my thoughts and I'm sticking with them I haven't seen the ep either, I'm just reading spoilers.. its so sad... someone said that all the characters said Carson asked them to go fishing but they turned him down.. so sad so sad and boy will they have guilt for not doing it... I'm hating on TPTB right now

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

We might need to start early....I'm listening to every sad, goodbye song I have in my collection.

I am so sick

Caz, I made something for the wake that falls under turtles, can I break protocol and post early, to lift our spirits some (if its possible)

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ok...I'm going to start the wake...no one will mind if I post caps in the middle of this "day" right? lol

and TODAY's pretty banner, brought to you by HyperCaz

Season 1 caps and graphics and other season 1 stuff...

it's HORRIBLE but we need to celebrate his life

Comment

Working...
                                X