Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    Jenner, thank you!! Heee I love his grin...

on a wonderful note, Caz has finally opened her Smallvile season 2 box set and if no one else has done it...Caz would also like to screen cap Paul in the specific episode...

in BIG dvd size.
    Hahaha, I almost did it the other day, glad I didn't. Go for it!!

Colin Cunningham is in that ep too........
    Last edited by Jenner8675309; 02 January 2007, 09:38 AM. Reason: left out a though........

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by ceilidh View Post
      Paul's birthday is on 5 January, pavaneofstars. And as rosiewook says, he shares it with Joe Flanigan! So celebrations all round for Friday!!

Thanks for the info. That's coming up really soon!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

New icons =) No real spoilers (I can't even remember where I got the pics from *lol*), so no tags needed:

. . . .

The one is admittedly McBeckett, but it has Carson on it! *lol*

As for the birthday, dang, I didn't know it was this early! We should've thought of something sooner. *lol* You know, we should maybe... put up a page where people could submit their reasons why they think he's wonderful. Though a page like this would need someone to edit it all the time and stuff. @_@ I simply wouldn't have the time for that. *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
          As for the birthday, dang, I didn't know it was this early! We should've thought of something sooner. *lol* You know, we should maybe... put up a page where people could submit their reasons why they think he's wonderful. Though a page like this would need someone to edit it all the time and stuff. @_@ I simply wouldn't have the time for that. *sigh*
          Nice icons leelakin.

Re: Paul's birthday. Last year for Hewlett's birthday, there was one person who organized donations to his charity (drs. w/o borders) and birthday notes. It's too late to organize it this year for Paul, but something to keep in mind for next year.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
            New icons =) No real spoilers (I can't even remember where I got the pics from *lol*), so no tags needed:

. . . .

The one is admittedly McBeckett, but it has Carson on it! *lol*

Cool sigs!
            Well, I think it's too late to do something bigger for Paul's birthday.... But if anybody can send him a message, we can leave him birthday messages somewhere...

Comment

I've had a lovely reply from TJ about Paul's birthday, and - okay, fingers, legs, toes and all sorts of other things crossed too, for this - I'm going to try and copy it into this post.

If it doesn't work - well, leelakin, that wonderful "ooops!" piccie you've done of Paul might come in kinda handy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PJumper42 Also emailed me about this, dont worry of course I dont mind. I made a suggestion to her that she open a thread in the 'SaveCarsonBeckett.com' forum, and give people the link to leave their messages within the thread. It'll be easier to find the thread there unlike GW (Paul has admitted to being technologically challenged! ).

If people also want to make donations to a charity, as far as I'm aware Paul's fav seems to be the Canadian Breast Cancer Charity. So making a donation to that and putting a note in your birthday wishes would be a great idea! Or 'adopt a turtle' via the World Wildlife Foundation for which receive a gorgeous wee turtle toy as a thank you. I know he was quite taken with that on speaking to him at SG11 about all the 'SaveCarson' campaign stuff I've seen people doing. He got quite a few of the wee turtle toys too and seemed to love them!

I will then pass on the link via email and hopefully he'll get it.

Best, TJ
              ceilidh

sigpic

"You have a date, Rodney? With a woman?"

Dr Carson Beckett

Duet

Comment

Sounds kinda good

Comment

Its what we did a couple of years ago. Put a bunch of messages on the fanpage and sent the link to his agents via email. Not sure if he got them or not though, but I hope so. BTW I looked at the info I had from the Stargate Autos (now Stargate props) page and it says the profits go to the Canadian Breast Cancer Trust, so that looks like the right one! That or as some folks have been doing, the WWF 'adopt a turtle' and the toy you get as a thank you is sooooooooo cute. Though thats part of the 'SaveCarson' campaign and they've been sending them onto TPTB with their letters of support for the character and upset about his removal!

Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    Hahaha, I almost did it the other day, glad I didn't. Go for it!!

Colin Cunningham is in that ep too........
                    only caz could make 49 caps in a scene only 1 minute 11 seconds long *headdesk*

I made 49 normal caps and 13 reeeeeeeally big ones. Plus I might include the actual clip. What say you all?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      only caz could make 49 caps in a scene only 1 minute 11 seconds long *headdesk*

I made 49 normal caps and 13 reeeeeeeally big ones. Plus I might include the actual clip. What say you all?
                      Well hey, its 25-30 frames and potential caps per second, so 71 seconds x25/30 is....alot of potential caps!

So post them already!

Comment

ALRIGHT you asked for it. 49 normal caps and 13 biggies (the latter of which I'm putting through imageshack at the moment because photobucket keeps shrinking them.

first 14 caps from Smallville 2x12 - Insurgence

Spoiler:

more to come!

Comment

next 14 smallville caps

Spoiler:

note please the GULP!!! sequence

Comment

another 14 caps!!

Spoiler:

forgive me I missed the smile but I've got the smile in big version

Comment

last 7 normal smallville caps biggies to come

Spoiler:

Comment

HyperCaz - awesome caps.

Congrats to the thread for 7000 posts!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X