Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    LOL! I know... Absolutely horrible movie. And with Paul only in like 5 or 6 scenes, I don't know HOW you possibly could've managed to get over 100 caps. <snip.>... but HOTNESS!
    Oh, the things we will do to watch our cuties!

Back when my Mark Hamill obsession was at its height (yes, I'm that old), I sat through "Black Magic Woman." Man! That was an awful movie!

And so it is that we'd sit through this junk just to see the hotness that is Paulie. ::drool::

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
      Sad News...

Spoiler:
      No Beckett again in 'The Game'. So if 'The Ark' is next and Sunday is supposed to follow it, Beckett has had a measley 12 or 13 eps this year. So NOT what I would call a 'regular or main cast' amount.

Was gonna wait to post this til Xmas, but seeing as you will all need a fix this week to keep you going til Jan...here you go.

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(Those who went to the recent cons would have seen this already).

Hello, peeps !!

I was also lucky enough to get this gorgeous photo signed by Paul at SG11. It's a good thing the poor lad understands lovestruck gibberish, 'cos the conversation went something like this -

"Hello Paul, could you si...ododotogojsjsjwllfoooogsshooemmdjzzz...this for me, please ?!?"

Ann
      Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
        Hello, peeps !!
        I was also lucky enough to get this gorgeous photo signed by Paul at SG11. It's a good thing the poor lad understands lovestruck gibberish, 'cos the conversation went something like this -

"Hello Paul, could you si...ododotogojsjsjwllfoooogsshooemmdjzzz...this for me, please ?!?"
        It is SO hard not to drool when you're facing him. Honestly, he is just that stunning in person. I'm impressed you got anything out!

I was lucky in that I hadn't started to crush on him until I went up to speak with him in the autograph area. I'd had a really far back seat in the big room at DragonCon, so I didn't get a terribly great look at him there. So when he was all alone in the autograph area, I decided to go thank him for SGA and we started talking. I kept noticing how much harder it was getting to say something coherent because it dawned on me just how stunning he is!

He must think women are some of the dumbest creatures on the planet. He has to have that effect on most any one he meets!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          pretty, but it won't let me get to the bigger version...?

status report on the "Like A Virgin" vid - 1 minute 20 seconds *sobs*

EDIT: Thanks for all the support everyone... I have but a few words to say...

Do Latin!
          Let's try this again. Here's the address...

http://stargatedirectory.bravehost.c...old_by_m2w.JPG
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post
            It is SO hard not to drool when you're facing him. Honestly, he is just that stunning in person. I'm impressed you got anything out!

I was lucky in that I hadn't started to crush on him until I went up to speak with him in the autograph area. I'd had a really far back seat in the big room at DragonCon, so I didn't get a terribly great look at him there. So when he was all alone in the autograph area, I decided to go thank him for SGA and we started talking. I kept noticing how much harder it was getting to say something coherent because it dawned on me just how stunning he is!

He must think women are some of the dumbest creatures on the planet. He has to have that effect on most any one he meets!

Hello rosiewook, and... aaaaaah... yes, the... um... whole dribbling bit too. Luckily I didn't have that problem, although I do have a wee confession to make.

The first time I met Paul, I was so nervous that I didn't have any breakfast, or lunch, that day, for fear that I'd redecorate his lap !!!

Wise move, I hear you say. Well, yes, it would have been - had my stomach not chosen the lousiest of all possible moments to remind me it hadn't been fed !!

Good thing I'd packed a few spare Walnut Whips !!!

Seriously, I must agree with you - however gorgeous these photos are, none of them really do Paul full justice. And don't even get me started on the "K" word !!!

Ann
            Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

i just dont know what im going to do without carson on the show *

any ways happy holidays to everyone

I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

4 new random Carson/Paul icons! (=
                (might contain spoilers for "A dog's breakfast", nothing beyond officially released pictures, though)

Spoiler:
                . . .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  Hello to all Carson lovers and Merry Christmas from a newbie, from Hungary!
                  hello and welcome!

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                  4 new random Carson/Paul icons!
                  Very nice!

Sad about no Carson in The Game.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

*drops into the thread quickly* Oh all the pictures, the eyes, the blue eyes!!! *faints*

THUNK!!!!

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

A friend passed on a rather lovely, angsty Carson video that is simply tear-inspiring. You will totally want to give Carson a hug at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81L3C...elated&search=
                      Sorry, had to comment on the video again.
                      Last night when I thought about it again (couldn't get it out of my head the whole night really), this just crossed my mind:

It's not about saving everyone, it's about trying hard enough...

And I believe that is exactly what makes Carson so special! *sniff*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yey, got the 6666th post in here!
                      Last edited by twinchaosblade; 20 December 2006, 06:41 PM. Reason: Just a number affection...
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                        Was gonna wait to post this til Xmas, but seeing as you will all need a fix this week to keep you going til Jan...here you go.

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(Those who went to the recent cons would have seen this already).

Umm...I can't even...wow....words fail me!

*passes out*

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
                        Is this a recent pic?? Or a few yrs old? Just wondering. It's niccceeeee.

I would love to get my hands on this, but I see no way to get to a con any time soon, unless he comes to Texas or anywhere near Southwest USA. Hmmm, maybe I should revise that list to Santa, I've been good

Comment

Originally posted by DrsChick View Post
                          Umm...I can't even...wow....words fail me!

*passes out*

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
                          Is this a recent pic?? Or a few yrs old? Just wondering. It's niccceeeee.

I would love to get my hands on this, but I see no way to get to a con any time soon, unless he comes to Texas or anywhere near Southwest USA. Hmmm, maybe I should revise that list to Santa, I've been good
                          I wish he'd circulate his way down here to the Lone Star state. Make sure you tell Santa I've been good as well. I think my letter got lost in the mail. I'd like to have me a little Carson under the tree this year!
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Those Final Goal caps are very good!!! Wanna see that film

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                              Sorry, had to comment on the video again.
                              Last night when I thought about it again (couldn't get it out of my head the whole night really), this just crossed my mind:

It's not about saving everyone, it's about trying hard enough...

And I believe that is exactly what makes Carson so special! *sniff*
                              I think what's also adorable about Carson is that if he doesn't save someone he doesn't think he's tried hard enough. He's kinda hard on himself that way.

And now to divert to another subject. I've been warned about this, but I have a lot of downtime at work the next two weeks and was looking for recommendations.

What are your favorite Carson fanfics? (Preferably with no 2nd half season 3 spoilers.)

Comment

I think what's also adorable about Carson is that if he doesn't save someone he doesn't think he's tried hard enough. He's kinda hard on himself that way.

And now to divert to another subject. I've been warned about this, but I have a lot of downtime at work the next two weeks and was looking for recommendations.

What are your favorite Carson fanfics? (Preferably with no 2nd half season 3 spoilers.)
                                Jersey has written some good ones. Have you tried her's? I'm still in the process of finding some extra time to finish reading one of her's. Her's don't have spoilers from the seasons, she comes up with her own situations. Stupid me just woke up and can't think so I can't tell you what the titles are off the top of my head. But I'm sure someone here can. Maybe even Jers herself.
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X