No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh momma those are very nice i like.. no.. i dont just like the pics, i love the frelling picz
    sigpic

Comment

is this thread burried under god knows how many pages... akkkk can't have that anyway... any of ya have a chance ta check out the newest picz on gateworld.. (yes all those thudable pics ohhh)

anyway... the first fic is done... and gues what... i'm writing the sequel right now... yes more Jana/Carson loving
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
        So it looks like we're the only ones that appreciate Dr Beckett's masculine charms at the moment Jafana.

What could be putting the gals off? The accent? The facial hair? Something lunch related??

Bah.

Don't know what they're missing.

Here's another pic as evidence.

I might head over to the Baal thunk thread to get my thunking fix tonight...
        He looks like too many boys from around here (admittedly he's a good looking boy)

(I live 4 miles from Paisley and ma Daddy's from there!)

But I got to lean on his shoulders. He's very approachable

Comment

Well, i thought Dr Beckett was wonderful in Poisoning the Well, and as far as I'm concerned, he's the best looking man on Atlantis. And I met Paul McGillion at SG8...OOOoooooohhhh my. So, so gorgeous (and single, as he told everyone).

If there's a lot of men who look like that in Paisley, I'm heading up there!

Not only looks, but charm and humour and intelligence...I was totally bowled over.

Anyone know where we can write to suggest he be part of the regualr cast in season two?
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Nice to see a thread for a fellow Scot.
            I was at SG8 too....although i'm an RDA fan...Paul comes a close second!
            That smile.....GORGEOUS!
            I knew i should have stayed on stage that little bit longer!!!!
            DRAT!!!!!!
            Kicking myself now...

Comment

Originally posted by scotsmiss4rda
              Nice to see a thread for a fellow Scot.
              I was at SG8 too....although i'm an RDA fan...Paul comes a close second!
              That smile.....GORGEOUS!
              I knew i should have stayed on stage that little bit longer!!!!
              DRAT!!!!!!
              Kicking myself now...

wait..when were you on stage? were you up there with teryl? so you weren't the lucky girl who got laid down on a gurney and examined by paul?

Comment

Unfortunately i wasn't....
                I was the girl who went on stage after the little boy.
                She told me to stay,but seeing as it was her part of the show,i didn't want to stay on the stage till the end.
                When Paul came on later,Elixa(the other girl) was already on stage.
                Now you know why i am kicking myself!!
                Yep...should've stayed 5 mins longer!

Comment

You know, I haven't watched that much Atlantis, but sometimes I think Hmmm, yummy and then sometimes he just looks a little podgy. But some of the pics I've found as a result of this thread....well HELL, God damn that is one fine looking boy! Those eyes. And he's from the homeland just like me, we have soo much in common. although Paisley.. well at least it's not Edinburgh.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    If there's a lot of men who look like that in Paisley, I'm heading up there!
                    You may as well find yourself a comfy chair, cause there aint, I promise you. He's the exception that proves the rule.

The rest look like this.

geeky

Comment

Beckett was great in The Eye.

(Spoilers for The Eye ahead... You have been warned.)
                      Spoiler:
                      Ford kept on telling him to shut up, he got a big gun, got to fly the puddle-jumper through and over the storm, and got knocked over the head by Sora. He also made a couple Star Trek references, one being: "I'm a bloody medical doctor, not a magician."

Gotta love Beckett!

*drools*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

That's so much better.

geeky

Comment

Oh hey, forgot to mention this:

http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I've met Paul McGillion, and loved Beckett before then.

I gave Paul a portrait of Beckett, then he hugged me and kissed me! (on the cheek, but still squee worthy!)
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                              You may as well find yourself a comfy chair, cause there aint, I promise you. He's the exception that proves the rule.

The rest look like this.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...edone/neds.jpg
                              hhmm. in that case, i'll stay here. have you all seen the new cast phots of beckett? it's nice to see new photos of the Single Scottish Sexgod. (why is he single? are all the women in Vancouver blind?)

Comment

i think i'll just put our man on top again. (now you're all wondering why i'm smirking....)

Comment

Working...
                                X