No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh there he is, what you been up to Carson?
    sigpic

Comment

I see Ronon! Does anyone else thing that here should be more pics of Carson with Ronon, as well?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/Sateda.jpg
            awww sweet, that was kinda like what I was thinking of

Comment

*slips in and snuggles next to Carson*

I missed my naps the last few days, I think I need to take a nap soon...

Comment

*slips in & snuggles against lil sis for warmth & to whisper she's cuddling the wrong Carson- this one is mine, hers is to the right of her (A-Carson)*
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Luckily there's enough Carsons for all of us, Poet got two if somewone needs one still

Comment

sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                      Luckily there's enough Carsons for all of us, Poet got two if somewone needs one still
                      Two? wow you lucky girl. One is vampire, what is the other? I forgot

And Hello Poet, long time no speak
                      Last edited by McBecklover; 18 August 2013, 05:37 AM.
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          Two? wow you lucky girl. One is vampire, what is the other? I forgot

And Hello Poet, long time no speak
                          The other one is a wraith. long story how that happened though

Comment

*sticks head in and throws jelly beans, then runs off laughing merrily*
                            You've been beaned!
                            Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

hey that better not be the hand full I just gave you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nope! I ate those! These are ones from my sooper sekrit jelly beanz stash! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!!
                                Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Working...
                                X