Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A- Aye, would appear 'e did, Corey. *he smiles at the baby*

*Liz nods her consent and the guys stand up to follow*

*knowing that it must hurt for Poet to do that, I take her hand gently in mine and lower her arm back to the bed, but keep her hand in mine*

*look over my shoulder at Shep* Fine with me, Shep. Or if you meant that just to keep her here, I could just sedate the snot out of her. *I laugh slightly*

Comment

*he turns to look at Aang, his eyebrows raised*
      You will have the screen set up by the time I'm back then? Should we start this conversation over, I think it got off track!
      Dell Come here and kiss me, I'll gets us back on track!
      Aang, time dial back the meds!
      sigpic

Comment

*I laugh over my shoulder to Shep* Somehow I don't think the meds are affecting her too badly, I think you and I are the ones with the problems...I know mine's due to severe lack of sleep, what's your excuse?

Comment

*John reaches out for aCarson and smiles a bit*
          Corey: and he likes you obviously

*Dante walks into the infirmary followed by the guys and stapps to Poet's bed* now you can ask her herself how she is gentlemen...she just crashlanded a Dart, to kill herself...

Comment

Me? um, I'm sure I don't know!
            Dell Go save the world for me and I shell reward you later!
            You my girl, should come with a warning!
            Dell What? Warning, commitment makes her go all funny?
            Something like that yes! *kisses me* Wouldn't mind at all if we were in our own rooms. *turns to leave* See you after work Aang, Poet? Don't do it! You know what I'm talking about!
            sigpic

Comment

A- Aye, so 'e does. *reaches out one hand to the baby* 'ello there, little Lad...*smiles at the baby*

Alright see you later, Shep. I'll keep Dell out of trouble. *smiles at him*

*I look up at the guys gathered around Poet*

Blackmore: But...why would she try to kill herself? *he looks concerned*

Alright everyone, take it easy...*shakes her head at some of the newbies*

Not for too long though, Poet needs her rest, boys. *I look at the guys again*

Comment

* Dell lies back in her hospital bed with a big smile on her face. Thinks to herself, a coffee would make everything perfect right now. She closes her eyes and starts to wonder about the future*
                sigpic

Comment

*moments later, a very frustrated Aang starts to yell at the crowd of new recruits*

You! Andersen. Blackmore. Take your teams out of here, now. DISMISSED. I. Said. DIS. MISSED. *hands on my hips, glaring daggers at them, and then suddenly their faces go pale and they turn tail and flee*

Sorry about that, it's just too much excitement for poor Poet right now...

I'm sorry for that, Aang. I should have asked you first.

It's alright Liz, just ask next time, alright?

*Poet's guys take turns saying hello to her and I smile at her once more slipping away to my sisters*

*when I walk up beside Dell, I have a pot of coffee in one hand, a cup and a carton of milk in the other hand*

So Sis...think you could do with coffee?

Comment

Dell Oh yes, your a mind reader! Sit, have one with me....tea for you though, don't think there is enough for 2 in this pot *Wink*
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I didn't have to read your mind to know you were due for a pot of coffee.

*I put the pot and cup down and then find my own cup of Apple Spice tea, taking my usual seat between the beds of my sisters, teacup in hand*

I'm...so relieved it's been quiet in here today, Sis. I don't know if I could keep my cool through one more emergency right now. *I stare down into my teacup*

Comment

I'm not planning on giving you any more at the moment.....I don't think there is anyone on the base I want to kill today, besides, my leg hurts....and lets talk bruises! *shakes her head*. I'm sitting out the rest of the game!

(battery is almost dead, and I better get on with things while Dh is still in an ok mood. play me if you want too....be good Poet!, I'm watching you!)
                        Last edited by Dellruby; 13 April 2013, 01:59 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*I look up and smile at my big Sister*

If you got into any more trouble, I think I'd sedate you and strap you down to the bed to keep you safe at this point. Yes, well this time the break was more severe, it will hurt more. And I haven't healed it this time...but you're here with Beck and I, which is what counts in my mind.

*I stand up and lean over to hug my sister, then retake my seat beside her with a smile on my face*

I told you I wouldn't let them take you from us.

(Ok see ya Dell, go keep Dh's mood good, don't want him upset with you Catch you um, whenever you get back!)

Comment

tomorrow I'm guessing....could check my phone, but can't do much that way anyway.
                            bye, gone now!
                            sigpic

Comment

So I tried my hand at making cinnamon rolls/cinnamon buns/sticky buns/whatever the hell they are tonight at midnight...I had to share them, they're just...delicious enough to make me want to eat them all!

Spoiler:

Comment

hello sis, I'm just catching up here. mmm those look yummy and nice sig sis
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X