Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    (hello sis )
    (Oh why hello! And nice memory on the Apple Spice tea...think I will make myself a cup in RL)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      (Oh why hello! And nice memory on the Apple Spice tea...think I will make myself a cup in RL)
      (yay for my memory! )

(Bye Sparky)

(Um ive no idea Poet, you can choose what there is, I don't know what you like)
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Got no idea myself, Poet. Sorry, like I said I'm kinda useless today because I've had 2.5 hours sleep *bounces around for no reason*)

Comment

(Poet has no idea either because she does not know human food, neither ddoes Raphael, just think of something )

Comment

(oh by the way here is just a random pic of my engagement & wedding rings from Carson )
            Spoiler:
            Aren't they gorgeous? Just like him

(but if only the purple was blue, then it would be perfect)
            Last edited by McBecklover; 06 April 2013, 10:28 AM.
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(oh by the way here is just a random pic of my engagement & wedding rings from Carson )
              Spoiler:
              http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...ps46262ec6.jpg
              http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...pse8da5438.jpg
              (Nice ones, though I like silver and black red or blue stones better)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                (Nice ones, though I like silver and black red or blue stones better)
                (yes if it was a blue stone with silver band, would be nice. Would look more like his eyes then )

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

(Let me go find my engagement ring from A-Carson, you will laugh I think because look at the stone color )

Spoiler:

Comment

(yes if it was a blue stone with silver band, would be nice. Would look more like his eyes then )
                    (*twitch* Would you quit stealing my thoughts from the brain cell, Sis!)

Comment

(Nice one Aang )

*Rapahel looks at Poet* I don't know but I am sure they taste nice, what should I do to help you?

Just give me that *she points at a green, roundish, a bit heart-shaped fruit*

Raphael: here you go *he smiles giving her the fruit to her left hand and she bites into it*

Oh that's tasty, has got sour sweet juice and not too soft flesh *she eats more of it, smiling and feeling already a little better* I wonder what Aang and the others are doing right now, I hope they will have a great wedding and like our gift *smiles*
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 06 April 2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

(Let me go find my engagement ring from A-Carson, you will laugh I think because look at the stone color )

Spoiler:

(*twitch* Would you quit stealing my thoughts from the brain cell, Sis!)
                        (oh my, yes our Carson's do have similar tastes ya know, as if they were twins! haha. And I think it works me with gold, you with silver as I am older And yes through the brain cell we both thought blue rather than purple would be better am I right thinking it would look more like his eyes? )

(ok sis, 3am for me, so I'm going to bed. Not much happened today, but perhaps when I wake up, I could get here in time to play the wedding with you & Dell I don't want to miss it)

(Good Night)

sigpic

Comment

(oh my, yes our Carson's do have similar tastes ya know, as if they were twins! haha. And I think it works me with gold, you with silver as I am older And yes through the brain cell we both thought blue rather than purple would be better am I right thinking it would look more like his eyes? )

(ok sis, 3am for me, so I'm going to bed. Not much happened today, but perhaps when I wake up, I could get here in time to play the wedding with you & Dell I don't want to miss it)

(Good Night)
                          (Good night Sis, we'll try to make sure you're here for the wedding And yes, I wanted my ring to be blue to match his eyes...)

Comment

*Breakfast now over, I decide to go and see Poet in the infirmary, I've just remembered I have to invite her to my wedding, so I pull A-Carson out with me to the infirmary and we walk up to Poet*

Hi Poet, we just wanted to ask you--

A- If y'd like ta come t' our weddin'?

*we both smile*

Comment

*smiles at them* of course you two; I just need feel a little better, eating helps it though I have no idea what that food stuff here is called...I may have to consider to takke Bob's offer, because I fear with just eating that normal food I cannot stop thse heat waves come again *she smiles again a little sad* I don't want to miss your big day, if you want to have me there

Comment

*I look at the fruit in her hand* Oh that, it's almost like a pear--an Earth fruit--but the Athosians grow them on the mainland.

A- Aye, if ye would take Bob's offer, y'd be strong enough t' come.

And we do want you there, Poet. It would mean a lot to us if you would come. *we both smile at Poet*

Comment

Working...
                                X