No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabriel: OK...you know where to find us, if you need us *he vanishes with the baby in his arms*

*lies down, sweating cold* I somehow get the feelling, something was very rotten with that guy *she whispers to herself, feeling like something heavy was lying on her chest*
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 03 April 2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

*I look over to Poet and back to Dell*

Dell, Shep, both of you will get to shower first before we go. Hold on a second.

*I turn and go to where Poet is* Hey, you don't look well...

Comment

Oh...I am fine Aang *shakes with cold* really dear don' worry

*nMichael appears with nCarson both looking scared*

nMichael: Poet!...oh no, we are too late

n does tha' mean?

*nMichael looks at him sadly* yes it does, you need to keep her alive until I have made the antidote....

*looks at them* what is going on here?

nMichael: basically you got poisoned when you drank from that giuy, in a similar way as the Hoffan drug works...

What?!

nMichael: I will tell you later, I need to get back working on the antidote...promise me you hold on 'til I have it *he vanishes again*

*n looks at Poet sadly* oh ma' poor Lass

So I guess, pain hiere is getting worse and will kill me if he does not get the antidote?

n I fear so, bu' he will create tha' an' until then I will be 'ere watching over ye

Comment

-Right, that is good enough for me. *I carefully sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed.*
          How does the leg feel?
          -surprisingly good actually...I hardly even feel it...how is your back?
          Good, better than it should...wonder if Aang sneakily used that healing device on me, us even!
          *I look over at Aang who is over with Poet and wonder....*
          sigpic

Comment

*looks at nCarson* oh wonderful...and who is looking after little John if he does not make it?

n ye know 'e wiil make it, 'e's th' one who created tha' effect, or 't least thought about tha'....well, th' real Michael I mean...an' someone else must 'ave finished 'is thought

Even more wonderful, hmmm even breathing hurts *looks at nCarson sadly*

Comment

*I reach into the pocket of the lab coat I had pulled on, lift the device out and let it glow on my hand for a second and then put it away again*

*I take Poet's hand and then look at nCarson...I stay silent but think to Dell: This is my fault, I let her feed on Rollins!*

Comment

*spits blood a bit* I'll be alright Aang, I know nMichael woould never let me die like that *closes her fingers around Aangs hand* but it feels like someone would push knives through me everywhere

*n looks at Aang* Lass, do ye 'ave a very stong painkiller fer Poet. ta make 'er stop 'urting without knocking 'er out?

Why, sleeping it away would be nice

n 'Cause if ye sleep, tha' stuff works faster, so I need ye to stay awake, yer body 'as ta be working as if it was awake. Lass

Comment

*thinks*
                  Rollins is still alive? why didn't we end his sorry existence months ago!...and you did heal us...must have been while we slept...wasn't last night though....this morning! You did it this morning!

-Ok, I'm no help here, I'll get out of your way so you can sort out Poet...Good luck Poet, I'm sure you will be fine. *I get up and test putting weight on my leg, yep still tender, but not totally fine. I hop through to the outer bit of the infirmary and ask the nurse out there for some crutchers. I get them, adjust them to fit, then I head off to my quarters to shower and change.....thinking back to Aang as I go*

Your fault, you could have left me so I couldn't cope on my own!
                  sigpic

Comment

I do. I'll get it. *I turn away just in time before the tears come, go over to the med cabinet and get the syringe filled with the strong painkiller, rub my sleeve across my face and then turn back to Poet, syringe in my hand*

Comment

(Be back soon sorry)

Comment

(have to go just let Poet lie there, she'll be fine until tomorow)

Comment

good night Poet!
                          sigpic

Comment

*With Poet settled, Beck and I stand up to walk back to our quarters, she looks over at me and asks*

Beck: Why would it be your fault Poet is sick?

I let her feed on Rollins after he attacked me...

*without another word, we get to our quarters and step inside to get ready for our trip*

Comment

*I'm showered and dressed. I noticed my bullet wound was closed when I took off the bandage before my shower...wasn't yesterday when I ripped the stitches, boy I have a sneaky sister. but I can't be mad at her since I can actually stand on my own. I pull on my crappy old running shoes and grab my bag and jacket, then try to juggle every thing with the crutches. Damn. I put the crutches down and put my jacket on and slip the long strap of my bag over my head and let it hang across my body. I pick the crutches back up and head out the door, making back to the infirmary.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Want me to deal with that Wraith who attacked you, Aang?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X