No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(you can let me in on the plans for today if you like )

Comment

*wakes up sitting up straight at once* Larah! *vanishes*
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 02 April 2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

*I wake up in my chair at Dell's bedside and work the kink out of my neck from the chair. Last night's conversation comes back to me and I smile to myself and look at my sister. Of all things, she is already awake and looking at me, but she looks a bit more content this morning*

Good morning, big Sis. *I smile brightly at her*

Dell: Good morning Aang, thanks for not leaving me last night.

You know I wouldn't have left you, Sis... *I take her hand for a second and squeeze it and then we sit in silence for a few moments, there is nothing more to say for the moment*

Comment

*reappears about 30 minutes later, her eyes turned black, surrounded by dark flames, hands shaking and breating heavily* Aang, Carson, aCarson, Beck wake up please everyone who can help I need you all *tears run, down her face, her cothes dranched in black blood* Please help me...

Comment

*I look at Dell and then back at Poet and then turn to Dell*

I'm sorry, big Sis. I have to go. I'll be back, I promise, and I'll keep in touch with you through my thoughts, alright? I'm always with you even if I can't be here. *I squeeze her hand as I stand up, lean over and kiss her cheek gently and then I turn around and go to Poet. Seconds later, A-Carson, Carson and Beck join me standing in front of Poet*

What can we do to help? *I ask*

A- & Aye, what c'n we do?

Beck: I'll help any way I can.

Comment

It's...it's larah...they were attacked by another queen, who ....I killed her, but before Larah could call me...all of her men are injued..some badly wounded...but also on the other ship, the other queen attacked her own wraith...I don't know yet how many injured there are...but all I can say is they need help...I can't do that alone..I aready have my guys up except those who are here...but we are just 16, me and the guys and up there are at least 50 or even more, I have not yet had the time to look everywhere, who need help...keeping the worst injured alive now with my energy so I could come to you and ask or help....evrywhere blood...fear and pain...and relief that the other queen is dead, from those who came with her...
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 02 April 2013, 05:30 AM.

Comment

(thanks sis, sorry got distracted by a different thread. Interesting Movie/season6 Atalntis plot from the writer. This is basically what would happen if it did continue or had made it to a movie... http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...oilers/page140
                Scroll down to the last post on that page )
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

( that would have been great)

Comment

-Oh dear. Ok, yes lets help. Though I'm afraid this will be a challenge for me as I too am new at learning to heal people *I feel quite nervous & have butterflies forming in my stomach*

(haha what is that face for?)
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(inbox is full sis)

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        (double Todd fight )

*looks at Beck* does not matter dear...at kleast you can try...we just need everyoe we can get and you will do well...I hope just none of you has eaten already

*Joey, Ariel Bob and nMichael step behind Poet*

Ariel: we will go there, come after us as soon as you can *he tkes his son's hand and they vanish*

Comment

(I'll go see in a sec)

*I slap my earpiece and radio for Keller and Biro, as well as a couple of my favorite off world medics, I can see we will need more than just the four of us for this, and then I send a thought to aJanet, who runs in a moment later to join us*

aJanet, I need for you to stay here with my patients. Pay special care to Dell and Lt. Colonel Sheppard for me, will you? Thanks, you're an angel. *I look back at my sister and smile, she smiles back, but even though I know I am needed elsewhere, I feel for one brief second as if I am breaking a promise by leaving her, but the smile she gives me banishes the thought*

*at that moment, Keller and Biro run in, followed by the three medics, take one look at the situation and stand at attention. Keller catches the look on my face and I can see she has rethought arguing with me for the moment because A-Carson is there*

Let's go, I'll transport some of our team and so will Beck, we know the hive Ship. When we get there, we'll separate and go where we're needed. Beck, it might be best if you stick with Carson, he can help you figure out what to do...Jennifer, with A-Carson and Biro, you're with me. The rest of you will go with Poet's guys to whoever needs your help. *we stand ready to go, waiting for Poet's confirmation*

Comment

(yes, I thought that was rather kool )
                            Spoiler:
                            And Michael comes back? nMichael is real?! haha But to make my- sorry Aang's Carson a hybrid!? & stuck with hybrid Keller? Glad it's just an alternate reality & not this... wait ours IS an alternate reality! wait... maybe its not aCarson, maybe its nCarson! haha Oh your guys are real Poet!

sigpic

Comment

*Rodney sits himself up & looks around the room*
                              Hey, what, I wanna help! What can I do?

sigpic

Comment

*the light around her flickers and starts to fade a bit* ok, let'd do it like that.....they are getting weaker *looks at keller and Biro* are you sure eveyone who will come with us can take this without being paniced? We will be surrounded by wraith, there is a lot of blood but they'll all feel the humans who come with me are no food and wish to help! I just have to be sure, that you make no mistakes just because you are paniced, is that clear?

*looks at Rodney* Ok....you can come, too but same for you, don't panic
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 02 April 2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X