No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wakes up half sitting on the couch, next to Beck and Carson, who fell asleep holding each other and Aang and aCarson, who fell asleep holding each other as well, smiles seeing them and vanishes silently to reappear in nCarson's room*

Hi Carson

*n puts the book he was reading down and smiles* 'ello Lass

*puts her hand on her neck and rubbs it* I fell asleep half sitting on the couch with the others tonight, now my neck hurts, could you please take care of it? *walks over to his bed and sits down on it next to him*

n aye, Lass, sure *his eyes sparkle as he puts his hands on her neck, knowing well that it's not actually hurting* jus' tell me, if I should use more preassure or no'

No it's good like that, thank you *leans against him closing her eyes*

n 'M glad ye like it...

*turns to him* yes I do... *smiles while laying a kiss on his cheek*
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 30 March 2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

(anyone here? *sniff*)

Comment

(Oh now it works! After the movie finished *facepalm* hello Poet. Sorry my internet was not working before & so i watched a movie)
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Beeeeeck *runs to her and hugs her,* you are alive !!!! )

Comment

BOO! I really did mean to get here earlier But when my alarm went off Mum was still home and I did not feel like putting up with her noise about me And my freakin' Internet habit!

Comment

(aaang! *runs to her and hugs her* I am waiting here sincehours for you and beck )

Comment

(*hugs Poet* Sorry! I meant to be here about 3 and a half hours ago but when my alarm went off, I didn't get up to it! OOOPS! *facepalm*)

Comment

(ah well I guess Poet had time to relax with nCarson, hehehe)

Comment

(I noticed...Sounds like she had fun )

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      BOO! I really did mean to get here earlier But when my alarm went off Mum was still home and I did not feel like putting up with her noise about me And my freakin' Internet habit!
                      Hey, I don't like being called and "internet habit"...makes me sound less than human!

crap a "freakin" one!

seems i'm right on thime this morning...oh and don't get to used to this hour, after Easter it will be back to 7am alarms!
                      sigpic

Comment

(oh sure she did...)

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          haha! And this! Just love A-Carson here! Oh I need to see my Carson do the same...
                          I was going to beat the crap out of the Marine myself but I didn't like me being in the infirmary with him alone so I brought A-Carson along

*SQUEEE* yes! Its happening!
                          Yes it is I thought you may like that!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          (oh & guys, I'm going to my mothers tonight, until Monday, so that means I'll be on from my Phone *facepalm* the only thing that makes me consider not going is so I can stay home & be on my laptop. I take the laptop with me to mums but she has no wifi *headdesk* And shes likely to nag me about being on here during the day & being antisocial *headdesk x2* So it will be around 8pm -ish till i fall asleep I guess. but i'll try be here as much as I can.)
                          Yuck, naggy Mums. Know that feeling, that'd be why I went back to sleep instead of getting on here...knew Mum would not be amused if I got online at 9am.

[Edit]: Oh and by the way Aang... That - that sig, its beautiful and- *sniff* oh my hear I go... *cries*
                          Oops! *hugs* I knew that would happen! That's why I said I would never wear it...'cuz it's too sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            I was going to beat the crap out of the Marine myself but I didn't like me being in the infirmary with him alone so I brought A-Carson along

Yes it is I thought you may like that!

Yuck, naggy Mums. Know that feeling, that'd be why I went back to sleep instead of getting on here...knew Mum would not be amused if I got online at 9am.
                            hey! as a naggy mum, I resent that remark! No chocolate for you my girls!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi all, I hear my Radek has been trying to fix another of McKay's screw-ups, as usual..
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                Hey, I don't like being called and "internet habit"...makes me sound less than human!

crap a "freakin" one!

seems i'm right on thime this morning...oh and don't get to used to this hour, after Easter it will be back to 7am alarms!
                                Well to me you're my sister and I love you () But my Mum still doesn't connect sometimes that my friends are very real, that I am talking to real people on the other end of the computer network! *headdesk*

Comment

Working...
                                X