X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

*I know Shep is serious but I can't help a small smile as I remember A-Carson, my gentle lover, standing his ground against the Marine and scaring him off*

A-Carson threatened to tell you, Shep...scared the guy straight out of the infirmary, that did.

*I look at Dell just then, but as I open my mouth to say something, I hear an explosion and my earpiece crackles to life*

Aang, please report to A-Carson's lab. I may need your help. Ow, DAMMIT! Scratch that, I DO need your help. ASAP.

*I tap my earpiece* I'll be there in a moment, Rodney, I'm on my way!

*look at Dell again* Rodney's gotten in trouble in A-Carson's lab, I need to go! *I take off at a run*

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lady-Morgania/CarsonB/stargate3784.jpg
        Hehehe poor Carson! *so not staring right now, I swear!*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Hehehe poor Carson! *so not staring right now, I swear!*
          Yeah, no wonder he doesn't like going off world.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

-I'll go with Aang, safety in numbers and all that *he doesn't let me go* Shep, we will be fine, you go get the....marine.

Ok, be careful, and..*he hands my an ear piece* let me know if you need help.

*I put it in*
            -I will. *I give him a quick kiss and head out the door at a dead run. I catch up with Aang just before she reaches the lab.
            sigpic

Comment

*I skid into A-Carson's lab, the smoke, I did smell. I notice Rodney sitting against a wall, holding an open wound on his leg closed to stop the bleeding, and the clone machine in pieces scattered on the floor, smoldering and smoking*

Oh Rodney, what have you done?! *I shake my head as I fall to my knees at his side and begin trying to emergency bandage his leg to get him to the infirmary*

A-Carson called me earlier and said it was malfunctioning. I came over to take a look and when I tried to test it, the thing overloaded and blew up! Useless Wraith machines! *he winces as I accidentally pull the bandage a bit tight* Ow! Knock it off!

Stay still and it won't hurt! *I finish the bandage and look him over for any other injuries*

I don't want to be the one to tell A-Carson this, but I think it might be damaged beyond repair. *he snorts* Fixing it would require parts we just don't have access to.

Comment

-don't worry about the machine, as long as we have the parts to fix you. What can I do Aang?
                sigpic

Comment

*I look up at Dell* Help me get him standing up, we'll have to support his weight, the leg won't hold any weight. And it looks like there's a bruised rib, did something hit you? *I look back at Rodney as I say this*

Yeah, when the thing blew-OW!-up, one of the pieces hit my-OW! Would you quit poking it!

Sorry, had to see where the bruise was. Now hold on to Dell and I, we'll get you to the infirmary and A-Carson will see to you there. *I put Rodney's arm around my shoulders and Dell puts his other around her shoulders and we stand him up*

Oh this is not going to be good. *he starts to grumble, but I give him my "Dr. Beckett" glare and he goes silent as I tap my earpiece*

A-Carson, expect Dell and I bringing Rodney to the infirmary. Badly wounded leg and a bruised rib, maybe a few other minor bruises and bumps as well. He's whiny today too.

A- Aye, Love, I 'eard th' explosion. *snap pop* I'll be waitin' for ye. *crackle*

Comment

-Ok big boy, lets go....
                    Ahhh! go easy

-Ok we are up now, the worst is behind you, come on, that's it.
                    *he complains the whole way , but we make good time and finally get him on a gurny and under the scanner.
                    sigpic

Comment

*I am gathering the things we'll need to patch Rodney up while A-Carson watches the scanner*

A- So wha' was th' Lad up to tha' got 'im all bloodied up?

He said you called him about the clone machine and when he went to have a look for you, it overloaded and blew up. I guess we should send Zelenka down to the lab to work out what happened.

*I tap my earpiece*

Radek?

Yes Aang?

Would you go to A-Carson's lab? The clone machine just overloaded and exploded and I need to know why.

Certainly, I will also bring Colonel Carter to help me and a clean up crew and get them to move the damaged pieces for you.

Thanks Radek, you're amazing. *I tap the earpiece again and turn back to A-Carson who is by now moving Rodney to a proper bed*

A- Lad, y're stuck 'ere overnight I'm afraid. It'll take a while t' heal that leg o' yers. *he sets to work on Rodney and I turn to Dell*

This has been a crazy day hasn't it, Sis. Why would the clone machine overload like that?

Comment

It sure has been crazy...mind you, that is true of most days on this lovely base of ours!
                        sigpic

Comment

*oh, about 30 minutes later, Dell and I have stayed in the infirmary for the moment but are just about to leave*

I'm going to walk Dell back to Shep now, we're going to see if Shep has caught the bugger who went after us. If he hasn't caught the guy, I'll find someone to walk back with or I'll find you, okay? *I smile to him as Dell and I head out to go to Shep's office*

*As we walk out, Sam walks in and goes over to Rodney's bed*

Hi Rodney, I've just been helping Zelenka figure out what happened. *she smiles*

Oh have you? And what did Zelenka have to say?

It was an accident, Rodney. The power must have surged and it blew up. *she shrugs*

*A-Carson has his back turned, but can see their reflections in the metal of the cabinet he is in front of and he smiles to himself slightly*

I sort of hoped it was sabotage.

I know you did. But it wasn't. I'm happy you're alright though, aside from a few minor wounds. *she leans over to kiss his cheek, thinking A-Carson isn't looking*

*A-Carson holds back a chuckle as Sam turns to leave*

*A few minutes later, I wave to Dell and Shep and walk back into the infirmary, Shep did catch the Marine, but they were going back to their quarters and Dell had insisted I walk as far as the infirmary in their company, I turn back in time to see Shep wrap his arms around Dell and hold her close, kissing her sweetly but passionately before they walk off, his arm still around her shoulders*

A- Ah, there y'are, Aang! *he pulls me into a hug, his fingers stroking my hair gently*

*meanwhile, back in our quarters, Beck and Carson are sitting in the living room with Poet when A-Carson and I arrive and join them*

(Edit;; And that's all folks, Dell has gone to spend some time watching a DVD with her family and it's 2:40am for me, so I'm off to catch some sleep for once! Good night, loves! Sorry Beck, I'm going to set an alarm to get me up so I can be on earlier than today!)

Comment

(And just when i caught up! *facepalm* Sorry was out at shops & trying to catch up on my phone. Im home now. PMed you both!)
                            Last edited by McBecklover; 29 March 2013, 11:29 PM.
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              a marine Well hello beautiful, want to share some of your goodies with me?

-Not this life time.
                              Marine Don't be like that, I'm sure you would have a good time. *pinches my butt*

-You wouldn't!
                              Marine Oh I believe I would have a very good time! *he puts his arm round my shoulder*

-take your arm off me. *I'm standing dead still*
                              Marine But it feels so nice...*I drop the chocolate and grab his arm then drop the knee on the other side of him, and flip him over. He lands on his back. The room has gone quiet. I pick my chocolate back up and walk away*
                              *some one leans down towards the marine and says...*

"Don't mess with Dell or her sisters, oh and I'd stare clear of the Lt colonel too, he won't be pleased to here about you trying it on with his Mrs!"
                              haha I loved this so much!
                              Marine: You're such a pretty young thing, stuck in here all by yourself. Do you have much fun after hours?

Don't touch me. And yes I do, with my fiance and only my fiance. *I turn back to the cabinet and pick up the Tylenol bottle and the Marine looks over my shoulder, his face almost touching my ear, but as I turn around ready to sock him one in the face, I notice A-Carson in the doorway of the infirmary, his clear blue eyes looking like thunderclouds as he stalks over to us and steps between the Marine and I*

A- If the Lass told ye t' back off, I suggest ye do so, Lad. *he stares down the Marine, who has to be a good three inches taller than he is, blue eyes sparkling dangerously*

Marine: Easy there, man. I was only asking the pretty lady for something for my headache. *he tries to look innocent but A-Carson can see through him*

A- Tha' pretty lady would be ma' wife t' be. I'd thank ye to stay away from 'er or y'll have more'n a headache t' deal wi'. *his accent thickens, he's annoyed now, and he takes the Tylenol bottle from my hand*

Marine: Whatever you say, Doc Beckett. *he winks at me, I shoot him a death glare*

A- I tol' ye t' knock it off! *he drops two Tylenol into the Marine's hand* Now I don't want t' see ye lookin' at 'er again or th' Lt. Colonel will be told an' y'll find y'self headed back through tha' Stargate t' face a bloody Court Marshall!

*the Marine's face has gone white as a sheet at that and he backs out of the infirmary, leaving A-Carson standing with his back to me, which lasts only a minute before he turns to me, the thunderclouds leaving his eyes*
                              haha! And this! Just love A-Carson here! Oh I need to see my Carson do the same...
                              *As we walk out, Sam walks in and goes over to Rodney's bed*

Hi Rodney, I've just been helping Zelenka figure out what happened. *she smiles*

Oh have you? And what did Zelenka have to say?

It was an accident, Rodney. The power must have surged and it blew up. *she shrugs*

*A-Carson has his back turned, but can see their reflections in the metal of the cabinet he is in front of and he smiles to himself slightly*

I sort of hoped it was sabotage.

I know you did. But it wasn't. I'm happy you're alright though, aside from a few minor wounds. *she leans over to kiss his cheek, thinking A-Carson isn't looking*

*A-Carson holds back a chuckle as Sam turns to leave*
                              *SQUEEE* yes! Its happening!
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(oh & guys, I'm going to my mothers tonight, until Monday, so that means I'll be on from my Phone *facepalm* the only thing that makes me consider not going is so I can stay home & be on my laptop. I take the laptop with me to mums but she has no wifi *headdesk* And shes likely to nag me about being on here during the day & being antisocial *headdesk x2* So it will be around 8pm -ish till i fall asleep I guess. but i'll try be here as much as I can.)

[Edit]: Oh and by the way Aang... That - that sig, its beautiful and- *sniff* oh my hear I go... *cries*
                                Last edited by McBecklover; 29 March 2013, 11:32 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X