No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*gets up, smiling gentle taking a few steps towards them since she still cannot feel any bad intentions* your search did not mislead you, I amm the one who you are searching for

*the female gets on her knees before Poet, pulling down her male companion, looking down to the ground* then he is yours, please take him as a gift to show our goodwill *she pushes him forward to Poet*

You two can get up, no worries, I'll see what I can do if you tell me what is wrong *looks at the male wraith who is crouching at her feet, quite young and beautiful looking* and I appreciate your gift *helps them up and looks at the male closer smiling gently at him* I know you don't have a name, you two but it would be easier for us if we gave you some...

*Joey gets up smiling, telling Aang and her sister to get up as ell if they wish to*

*turns to her brother* this is Joey, my twin...*turns beck to the male wraith* I guess you would go well with Raphael, sweetheart

(night Beck sorry I was slow, but my internet is a bit strange today, now need to go or dinner )

Comment

*Dell, Beck and I stand up as well, I still stay in front of my sisters a bit but only because I feel as if I am responsible for them, I can feel that Dell is not amused with me, she would rather be the one in front, but she also knows better than to argue with Little Sis, so she obediently remains behind me*

I'm Aang. These are my sisters Dell *I point over one shoulder to Dell* And Beck. *I point over the other shoulder at Beck* We're friends of Poet. It's nice to meet you. *I look at Raphael*

*somewhere in the back of my mind, I still feel aCarson, he's a bit bewildered by something and I can't figure what, but as long as I don't feel any worry or pain from him, only the confusion, I don't feel the need to go back to the City*

Comment

*feels Aang's thoughts about aCarspon and thinks only to her* shall I tell Corey to look after him? *then I look at the female Wraith*with what name would you wish us to call you?

*she looks at Poet* I don't know just do as you wish, I am glad you like my gift *she smiles* it's nice to meet your fiends my lady *looks to the ground* I am afraid I have to tell you, we have bad news to pass on...forgive me

Joey: *walks around Raphael* don't be so scared, my sister is a nice one, no need to look so sad like this...even if it makes you look even sweeter somehow

Comment

*at the same moment, someone else's feelings enter into my mind, but it's someone I haven't rightly felt in quite some time...now I understand aCarson's feelings a bit better. I think to Poet: If you could have Corey at least check on him, that would be good...I worry when I'm away from him sometimes.*

*my sisters and I are watching, I can feel the sadness from the female Wraith and I wonder...what news could she have that is so bad...*

Comment

*Thinks to Corey* dear go and find acarson please, Aang feels worried about him *thinks to Aang* I have told Corey to go *then says loud* hmm I think then I call you Larah *smies at the female wraith* what bad news have you got to tell? *takes Raphael's hand carefully and strokes it*

*Corey finds himself outside aCarsons quaters* aCarson, are you there?

Comment

*I think to Poet* Thank you.

*aCarson comes and opens the door. There is a short woman behind him with auburn reddish brown hair, cut short, close to her head. She is wearing an AirForce doctor's uniform, but her face seems too gentle to be AirForce*

A- Aye, I'm 'ere. I got called to th' gate room earlier b'cause Janet 'ere was comin' through from Earth. Well kind o'. She's a clone, they found 'er on another planet an' I'm supposed t' study 'er and figure out where she came from.

A-Janet: I don't know how I even came to be here really, my last memory is of a mission I was on with SG-1...next thing I know, I wake up in the infirmary looking up at myself, then I'm sent here and I haven't a clue why. *she looks a bit surprised*

*suddenly I recognize who I am feeling with aCarson...but I can't figure why she's there, so I push her from my mind for the moment and pay attention to the wraith standing in front of us*

Comment

Corey: could we just talk a moment?

Larah: it is...well, it was a while ago a human called Jukla was found by one of my men, somewhere near here. He brought him to my ship and as he woke up I could feel such a sadness in him that it hurt, so I asked him what was wrong...he told me his son was missing and I told him I would try to find out what happend *she looks at Poet* well, yes I am a little different from what you may expect from a wraith queen I know - however we did some research and found out, that his son was not the only kid missing...from the village he came, 5 human kids where missing as well, and as we went a bit further looking...on our wraith friends,, we found, some were missing their children, too...those all came back badly wounded after some weeks, but sadly most of the human kids coming back have deid on account of what had been done to them...we found out that Jukla is a friend of one of yours and since our researches, concerning to who does it and where the one is lead to just nothing...you and your friends are our only hope to save more families to suffer the pain of losing a child *for the first time she looks straight in Poet's eyes* please help us

*takes her into a hug* I didn't know that it was so bad, but we will do our best, to locate and save the childen as soon as it's possible *then hugs Raphael, who is still scared of her* oh dear, I won't harm you ever I promise
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 23 March 2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

*A-Carson nods to Janet, who walks away into the lab and then turns back to Corey*

A- Aye? Wha' is it, Lad?

*I feel a quick pang as I watch and then I offer a smile, unsure of what else to do. Dell and Beck are also silent behind me*

Comment

Corey: Poet told me Aang is worried and I feel she is wondering about what this woman is doing here *he smiles at aCarson

I'd say you come with us now for a while and we will see what we can find out. Larah...you look like you could need some rest, and the Dart can stay here, if needed I can bring you back to your ship right away *runs fingers through Raphael's hair* and you will see where you will live from now on, my sweetheart

Joey: that sounds so horrible and Gabriel told me poor Amaell only survived because he made him a vampire. whoever does that to the kids must be stopped as soon as we can

yes, but I think it's best we return to Atlantis for the two to get some needed rest *looks at the sisters* what do you think?
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 23 March 2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

*we nod and join hands with Joey and Poet and the other two Wraith and moments later, we vanish and reappear in Atlantis, outside our Quarters, where Beck and Dell and I run inside and Beck and I cling to our Carsons*

Comment

(thanx for bringing me home sis )

*Carson hugs me & then pushes me off slightly to look into my eyes*
                        Y' ok love?
                        - I- yes, I'm alright. I just- I, for a moment it felt as though our world had vanished, even Dell wasn't there, it was just me & Aang *thinks to Aang; that was real right? it was just me & you & we huged each other waiting for our world to come back?* I- I missed you...
                        Y' were only gone an hour or so
                        - yes, but still... maybe I'm just tired...
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I let go of A-Carson for a moment and think to Beck*
                          Yes it was real! We were all alone, just the two of us!

Comment

*thinks back; oh good, I'm not crazy! I laugh out loud & the Carson's look confused*
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*thinks back: Nope, we're both not crazy! and bursts ou laughing too*

A- *looks at Carson* Wha's goin' on 'ere?

Comment

-ah nothing... nothing really
                                *Aang & I notice Dell is just as confused, we then look at each other & continue laughing harder. Poet & her guys hear us laughing, but have pressing issues on their minds & so leave for Poets room to talk*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X