No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why yes, yes I would have hit you just then. *I laugh* Keller's driving me mad. I'm her CO at the moment because I've been moved to second in command in the Infirmary and she STILL is treating me like I'm fresh out of med school. *facepalm* Did you hear the slapping sound? That was me face-palming. *more laughter* Just today, one of the rookie scientists got himself a burnt hand when something overheated in Rodney's lab. Burns need to be bandaged but loosely so that the burnt area can breathe and heal. I was doing just that when Keller started nitpicking what I was doing and then tried to pull rank on me again when I wouldn't let her take over. God Sis, the way she goes on sometimes about everything I'm doing wrong as far as she can see...it's too much like my past reality and it's all I can do sometimes not to either burst out crying or slap her across the face while I'm midway through treating a patient...and she never even does this when A-Carson is around, so it's not as if he can put a stop to it if he can't see her doing it.

Comment

Aww sis, I just want to give you a hug right now, can you feel it, I'm seeing me hug you in my minds eye....oh speaking of that, I met Shep's mum and dad the other day, they were lovely people, and they tell me they like how Shep has turned out, even if he and his dad had a falling out when he was younger.
      Last edited by Dellruby; 11 March 2013, 09:29 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Well since even from a galaxy away, I can reach out and feel your emotions, why yes. I do feel the hug, Sis. Thanks for that. I wish you could see me smile right now. I'm glad Shep's folks are nice, that's always a good thing. Umm I'd love to meet the Carsons' Mum but she's seen Carson with Beck and Abby, so if A-Carson takes me along, it'll only confuse her unless we can talk the higher-ups into giving her clearance so we could explain why there's two of her son...*I laugh* Wouldn't that be fun to explain?

Comment

I guess I'm lucky there....Sheps parents know everything, and than some! I didn't tell Shep about them, it's not that he doesn't believe, more that he doesn't want to know details. I think it would upset him
          sigpic

Comment

Understandable...I mean, the reason we haven't gotten clearance to tell the Carsons' Mum is because they do insist she's fragile and that telling her that her son is living a galaxy away and that he's been cloned...well they think it might upset her so they're content to just go visit once in a while and switch out so both can talk to her...I just can't go along for the moment or it would complicate the hell out of things.

Comment

Ahh, hell I'm losing the signal, the dish I'm using must be going out of range. It has been great talking to you, I miss you guys like crazy!! Try not to let Keller get to you, and I'll try not to pull all Mary Alice's hair out, give my love to Beck, and all our friends......only seconds left sis
              sigpic

Comment

I won't let Keller drive me too mad...and don't pull all your own hair out either. I miss you so much! Bye Sis, I love you too! *I hurry to be sure I can say goodbye to her this time*

Comment

Bye!
                  *the link goes dead*
                  sigpic

Comment

*I turn to walk out of the control room, A-Carson following me, and we head back to our quarters, where it is once again a very quiet night and we will probably fall asleep on the couch again*

A- Aang, ma' Love...why did ye no' say that Jenn'fer was makin' ye feel so awful? *his blue eyes shine at me apologetically*

It's nothing really, Love. I'll be fine...it's just bringing back old memories is all. *I smile and hug him as we enter our quarters, and he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me to the couch*

A- Aye well they're jus' that. Mem'ries. This is wha's happening now. *he sits down, sets me on his lap and holds me close, giving me a passionate kiss since we are alone* Y'll never lose wha' we have. I'll never let ye go an' as such, I never wan' ta hear of ye feelin' so awful. *he smiles at me, and I can't help but smile back*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Why yes, yes I would have hit you just then. *I laugh* Keller's driving me mad. I'm her CO at the moment because I've been moved to second in command in the Infirmary and she STILL is treating me like I'm fresh out of med school. *facepalm* Did you hear the slapping sound? That was me face-palming. *more laughter* Just today, one of the rookie scientists got himself a burnt hand when something overheated in Rodney's lab. Burns need to be bandaged but loosely so that the burnt area can breathe and heal. I was doing just that when Keller started nitpicking what I was doing and then tried to pull rank on me again when I wouldn't let her take over. God Sis, the way she goes on sometimes about everything I'm doing wrong as far as she can see...it's too much like my past reality and it's all I can do sometimes not to either burst out crying or slap her across the face while I'm midway through treating a patient...and she never even does this when A-Carson is around, so it's not as if he can put a stop to it if he can't see her doing it.
                      (Ahh I see a bunny hopping around... I'll see if I can catch it )
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        (Ahh I see a bunny hopping around... I'll see if I can catch it )
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Oh & for Poet when she comes, here is a pic of a wraith girl who is friends with my twitter friend dressed as an Atlantis science officer This is from the convention I went to on the week end)

Spoiler:

Sorry about the bad quality. She is wearing yellow wraith eye contacts & sharp wraith teeth & you can't really see but she has the slits as well. They even drew the feeding hand

sigpic

Comment

(*sniffs* aaawww.... oh big sis... last chapter... just... I had tears in my eyes. When he wrote Never Forget... )

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh hi Nola! cute smilie

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X