No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey how about that one down there, do you think it is big enough? Guess we shouldn't settle for the first one we see, follow the coast for a bit longer.
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm...let's see. *I turn the jumper a bit to follow the shore and raise us a bit higher so we can see a bit more* That's better. Got more of a wide angle view of the mainland from here.

Comment

Anyone have any good Carson-whump fic ideas they'd like to share?? I kinda wanna write one I just have no idea where to start..

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Wow it's amazing....can't remember, but I don't think I've been to the mainland before.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            Anyone have any good Carson-whump fic ideas they'd like to share?? I kinda wanna write one I just have no idea where to start..
            um don't know really, don't actually whump him much at all...he is always needed to patch Shep up.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm Carson whump...well Dell's right, can't say we whump him too much.

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Wow it's amazing....can't remember, but I don't think I've been to the mainland before.
              *I turn to stare at Dell* You have never been to the mainland? Um we need to fix that. *I look out, see what I am looking for, and start to take us down. Before long, I'm setting the Jumper down in a pretty clearing near a pond* This is where I used to come, just after I learned how to fly a Jumper. Told Elizabeth I was going to the Athosian villages to help with some new illness or other and I would come here and just...relax. *I open the back hatch of the jumper*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                Hmm Carson whump...well Dell's right, can't say we whump him too much.
                Boy.. Now I feel really alone.. I'm the only whumper in here

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry It's not that I never whump him...I just don't do it too frequently.

Comment

well to be fair, there are only 3 of us here at the moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

*I go out side*
                      Oh I can see why you would sneak away to this place, it is beautiful!
                      sigpic

Comment

well to be fair, there are only 3 of us here at the moment.
                        Haha, that's true I suppose I'll just have to see what I can come up with, if anything

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Haha, that's true I suppose I'll just have to see what I can come up with, if anything
                          take a Shep whump idea and run with that.....running with sissors!
                          (sorry my mind doesn't work in a straight line)
                          sigpic

Comment

*I go out side*
                            Oh I can see why you would sneak away to this place, it is beautiful!
                            Yeah, it's where I would come when I just needed to escape the hustle of the city. I used to sit right there, see that bent over tree that looks like a bench? *I point to a large tree bent in the shape of a bench or chair* Haven't come in a while because I've not had much need since I met you and Beck...but when I was here, I was free. No obligations to Atlantis, no need to report to anyone for a few hours...perfect place to fly off to when I managed to drive everyone mad. *I smile as I step all the way out of the jumper and spin around in the sunlight* You're the only other person who knows about this place.

take a Shep whump idea and run with that.....running with sissors!
                            (sorry my mind doesn't work in a straight line)
                            That makes two of us, I think...

Comment

Well I'm honored sis, I could have done with a place like this when I first arrived, maybe it would have kept me out of trouble a bit more. I did spent a fair bit of time exploring the city even after I was told in no uncertain terms not too. never found anywhere like this though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well when we first met, I wanted to tell you...but I didn't know you well enough to know if I could trust you with something like this. I didn't want Elizabeth to find out because she would have stopped me from coming here as often as I did and I couldn't lose the one place where I was able to be alone and relax for a while. Once I realized that we'd become sisters and I could trust you completely, I decided I could show you...we were so caught up with our missions and work that I wasn't able to get out here as much as I once did and it was only today I found a reason to get out of the city and take you along with me so that I could show you this.

Comment

Working...
                                X