Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking PM would be safer...

Oh hey remember that one review I quoted yesterday from the girl who wanted to imagine Mystery Lover with -her- in it? She left me a review on the newest one too.

Wonderful! Wonder who the lucky lady is?!
    Apparently I have done well at keeping the pretty redhead's name under wraps...
    And I even remember now why I didn't say her name in the first place.
    You had asked me, back in December when I gave you Mystery Lover, not to reveal who she was because people might think you mad
    Now the fact that nobody else knows her name gives it a kind of...mystery I suppose would be the word

Comment

Might not be some one from GW....... the pretty red head loves her stories, just thought I would let you know seeing as how I can't seem to write a review after reading them!
      sigpic

Comment

*slinks in like a sneaky-sneaky ninja and leaves bags of jellybeans everywhere before sneaking back out*
        Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Ohh jelly beans, wonder if they are magic?
          yummy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            Might not be some one from GW....... the pretty red head loves her stories, just thought I would let you know seeing as how I can't seem to write a review after reading them!
            Pretty sure it's not someone from GW which in a way makes me even happier, that someone else has seen Mystery Lover

Well I'm very glad my pretty red headed friend likes her stories
            ...but I admit I find the incoherent reviews sort of adorable in a way. Sometimes I go and re-read the reviews and smile just because I can

Oh hey was that Heather?

Comment

my jelly beans!
              *holds them behind my back*
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, not a big fan of jelly beans anyway Well except for red ones. I like red ones

Comment

if you eat the red one you will go down the rabbit hole and there is no coming back from that! better eat the blue one.
                  *holds the blue on out*
                  trust me on this!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I guess I don't mind the blue ones either *takes the blue Jellybean* Mmmm!

Comment

That was close, you would have been spat out of your pod naked and slimy and ended up with Keanu! and that's my place
                      sigpic

Comment

Um yeah think I'll stick with the blue ones. They remind me of the color of Scotland's flag...

Comment

Good girl, get your mail?
                          sigpic

Comment

...do you think I got it?

...A-Carson's chest floor is comfy...
                            ...you have learned the art of mind melting well, padawan. *collapses into a giggle fit on the floor*

Comment

learned from the best....I tried not to look by the way...need cuppa?
                              (eek, found a spelling mistake just then)
                              sigpic

Comment

Um yes, I think I do.

My reaction was priceless I saw myself on Skype, I grabbed Cuddly Carson and squeezed him really hard and was giggling like a fool Mhm just killed my mind again!

Comment

Working...
                                X