No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wanders in sleepily and bursts out laughing at the chocolate covered Poet and her chocolate covered Wraith*

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      A- 'ello Poet lass, 'ello Jae'a, nice t' see ye. Well chocolate fights sound... Tasty *winks*
      Hi A-Carson, don't they though? *Looks at Radek*
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*smiles at A-Carson* hi there, oh yes they are but you got watch your feet since it's easy to lose ground when walking with choccie under them

Gabriel: that's true *looks at his ankle and frowns a bit* I guess it's either broken vey nastily or it's been too long sice I ate, doesn't heal as fast as it should

Corey: well then we need to go and look for a dink I think *looks at Tony* will be your frist one won't it*

Tony: oh yes I wonder if what it's like to taste something with my mouth, forgotten that already

Comment

(No wonder me [Beck] & Carson [my Carson] never meet your boys, they only come after its midnight for me & im in bed. i still cant meet them, Carson took me to bed & now only A-Carson is here *facepalm*)
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Aw, poor Gabriel... I guess you do have to watch where you step...
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

A- 'ello mah sleepin' beauty. Sleep well love? Ye looked so peaceful I din't wanna wake ye

(Hello Aang, whered you disappear too? left me wandering the threads alone & Carson thought i was going loopy. A-Carson is all yours now. Im not here. Good night! )
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

'Night Beck, and hi Aang!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello Aang...*looks at her vampire boys* well guys I think we can manage this somehow, I'll think of something but maybe at first would be good to ask Carson if he could look after your ankle my poor Gabriel until you can heal it again....

Gabriel: but I am ashamed that I was so stupid *looks to the floor*

Corey: and bearing pain is so much better ain't it?

Tony: Corey's right Gabriel...

(Here it's now 5 min after 6 pm McB usually I'm not on that early, I'm sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    A- 'ello mah sleepin' beauty. Sleep well love? Ye looked so peaceful I din't wanna wake ye

(Hello Aang, whered you disappear too? left me wandering the threads alone & Carson thought i was going loopy. A-Carson is all yours now. Im not here. Good night! )
                    Ah A-Carson, I slept wonderfully, Love. *kisses him*

(Sorry Sis, I was rather a bit distracted with "My Kids" at church. If you want to know how I feel about them right now, imagine Radek when he came back from the planet of children...)

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    Hello Aang...*looks at her vampire boys* well guys I think we can manage this somehow, I'll think of something but maybe at first would be good to ask Carson if he could look after your ankle my poor Gabriel until you can heal it again....

Gabriel: but I am ashamed that I was so stupid *looks to the floor*

Corey: and bearing pain is so much better ain't it?

Tony: Corey's right Gabriel...

(Here it's now 5 min after 6 pm McB usually I'm not on that early, I'm sorry)

A- Do no' be ashamed, Lad. 'appens to th' best o' us. Now let me 'ave a look at yer ankle. *he bends down to have a look at Gabriel's ankle because Gabriel is covered in chocolate at the moment and he shouldn't sit on the couch like that* Aye just a mild sprain, it appears. Y'll be fine, Lad. Jus' try not ta walk on it too much until ye can heal it. *he wraps Gabriel's ankle and binds a small ice-pack to it as well to bring down any swelling and help with the pain*

Comment

Hey Dell, when you get online--

I found something interesting on my iPhone today. I'd apparently begun another ML fic for you...it did involve some Shep whump and I was planning on his pretty redhead caring for him a bit...would you like me to finish it up for you?

Comment

Gabriel: *winces a bit* oh that's so cold, but thanks Carson

*walks back in, now cleaned from the chocolate* Hi there,, sorry I vanished, took a shower to get free from that stuff *looks at Gabriel* you stay here I guess...will get you a big bucket with water and we try to clean you as good as we can

Corey: aww why did you go take a shower we could have cleand you with that *shows his tongue and smiles*

Tony: I agree but now we can help you wash Gabriel - let me get that bucket *turns and walks out*

Comment

A- Aye Lad, it'll be cold but it'll 'elp with the pain an' swellin' in your ankle there.

It does help. I've got a sort of bad ankle and when it plays up, the ice pack does help

Comment

Gabriel: never really felt something like this Carson

*Tony returns with a big heavy bucket filled with water, in which a big sponge is swimming in on hand and in the oher some soap and shampoo for Gabriel's hair* now we got all stuff here but where could we do that, will be wet...*he looks at Carson and Aang*

Corey: oh now that's where the fun starts...*he grins and walks over to Gabriel

Comment

A- Aye, usually ye can heal whatever y've done to y'self wi'out my help. *he nods*

You guys could um, go in the kitchen where the floor won't be ruined if it gets wet? We'll just mop up when you're done

Comment

Gabriel: yes Carson, I feel even more ashamed that I can't right now *looks down sadly*

But how do we get Gabriel there? He can't really walk *smiles at her chocolate Wraith* don't feel ashamed for this, sily boy

Corey: hmm let me do this *closes his yes and Gabriel is lifted off his feet, floating to the kitchen and landing there softly as Corey opens his eyes again* well now, let's follow him *he makes a step forward but loses balance*

*Tony catches him* easy Corey, don't hurry, that must have been very exhausting

Yes dear, take it slow * I walk into the kitchen and grab the sponge, putting soap on it*

Comment

Working...
                                X