Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Guh! And now you turn around & use it back on me! *melt*
    Totally by accident But totally satisfying.

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    hey Beck nice and early today....must be Sunday!
    Hi Dell. All 3 sisters online at the same time, YAY

Comment

Oh, Aang you so good at these. Its not even me & my guy, but it makes me want to melt *facepalm*
      We-ell I could be talked into writing more Whispers of Love ficlets for you & Carson...

Comment

hey Beck nice and early today....must be Sunday!
        Yes its Sunday. I should be cleaning the house. My parents fly in by 4:30pm today & I have to pick them up
        Originally posted by Aang View Post
        No Love, you don't need to sit in the control chair tonight.

A- Oh 'm glad ta' hear that, Love.
        What? Aang, what are you doing?
        I think Aang might have another idea in mind for tonight, Rodney.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...hair/Gift5.jpg
        Oh... uh... ok... My mind is wondering here... guh... Oh'o... to late...*mind melted to mush at a dirty thought*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

What did I say?
          Let me see if I can find you...oh look Dell's first post at Carson's thread~

Hi Sparky, How are you. No one is over at the threads I live on, so I'm visiting. Love what you've done with the place.
          ...Really ashamed to say I think I totally ignored you when you first came over to visit here...

Comment

Oh... uh... ok... My mind is wondering here... guh... Oh'o... to late...*mind melted to mush at a dirty thought*
            Would it be bad to say my mind wandered to the same place as I was writing that?

Comment

We-ell I could be talked into writing more Whispers of Love ficlets for you & Carson...
              *squee!* ...ahem... I mean yes please!
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Would it be bad to say my mind wandered to the same place as I was writing that?
                Shared braincell there? I think you share a braincell with me, as well as one with Dell

sigpic

Comment

*squee!* ...ahem... I mean yes please!
                  Just let me get Lost Years updated and finish one other thing and I'll see what I can do about giving you and Carson a bit of romance

Shared braincell there? I think you share a braincell with me, as well as one with Dell
                  Wait so I have half of your brain cell and half of Dell's so I have um, a whole brain cell?

Comment

Oh, Aang you so good at these. Its not even me & my guy, but it makes me want to melt *facepalm*
                    hands off my Shep!

Totally by accident But totally satisfying.
                    Hi Dell. All 3 sisters online at the same time, YAY
                    amazing!

Let me see if I can find you...oh look Dell's first post at Carson's thread~

...Really ashamed to say I think I totally ignored you when you first came over to visit here...
                    *gives her the evil eye!*

Just let me get Lost Years updated and finish one other thing and I'll see what I can do about giving you and Carson a bit of romance

Wait so I have half of your brain cell and half of Dell's so I have um, a whole brain cell?
                    No fair having a whole one!
                    By the way big blister says "Grrr"
                    sigpic

Comment

hands off my Shep!
                      I'm going to give her something else to think about--Carson and Beck need some attention, I think.

amazing!
                      Indeed!

*gives her the evil eye!*
                      Hey I said I was ashamed that I ignored you! I love you & I could never ignore you now, Sis

No fair having a whole one!
                      By the way big blister says "Grrr"
                      Unless we all have bits of the same single brain cell...then I only have 1/3 of a brain cell...
                      Oh does she? Well sorry, I rather like this brain cell I share! Not giving it back!

Comment

How has our Carson been doing lately? I've been thinking about him a lot lately.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey i went jeans shopping today...usually can bring me to tears...today in the first shop, they were all to big!
                          second shop, 5 pair the all fit fantastic....I had a hard time choosing....got 3 pair! *facepalm*
                          I'm hiding them from Dh at the moment!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            How has our Carson been doing lately? I've been thinking about him a lot lately.
                            Doin' quite well over 'ere. Nice to see ye.

Hey i went jeans shopping today...usually can bring me to tears...today in the first shop, they were all to big!
                            second shop, 5 pair the all fit fantastic....I had a hard time choosing....got 3 pair! *facepalm*
                            I'm hiding them from Dh at the moment!
                            Aww good for you, Sis!
                            And good luck keeping them hidden from Dh for the moment

Comment

hands off my Shep!
                              Sorry! *backs away from Shep & his protective girl*
                              I'm going to give her something else to think about--Carson and Beck need some attention, I think.

Unless we all have bits of the same single brain cell...then I only have 1/3 of a brain cell...
                              Oh does she? Well sorry, I rather like this brain cell I share! Not giving it back!
                              Yay attention for me & Carson!

I think I share a tad of Dells as well. I sometimes think along the same lines as her at times. Plus we both like a little Keanu Reeves on the side... *looks around*

Ooops did I say that out loud?
                              Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Hi M&M long time no see How are you?

sigpic

Comment

I can't take them back if I've taken them up...jeans are always to long for me!
                                (mind you I'm sure that is true for most woman...how tall do these people think we are?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X