No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sees Shep behind Aang and Carson, and is somewhat surprised since I thought he was on duty some where in the city....he sees me too*

C-Dell! *he crosses the space between us in a few quick steps and takes me in his arms and kisses me deeply*
    sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *looks at Carson then at Aang then at Shepclone, says nothing but smiles slightly*

Comment

*A-Carson and I look at each other and both mentally face-palm for forgetting to hide that memory*

A- Aye, he seems 'appy to see Dell, doesn't 'e...

Why yes, yes he does...

*at that moment, the real Shep happens to be coming by on his way somewhere and decides to stop in and see Dell*

Comment

Uh oh!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Corey: *runs forward to the door and pushes shep out again before anyone sees him* please for once listen to me, don't go in there or you put everyone in danger maybe

*Shep doesn't listen and pushes Corey away, forcing his way in here*

Comment

*standing in the open door way*
              What the hell is going on here!

*I push away from the Shep who holds me and turns to the angry one in the door way.....*

-OMG! *faints*
              Last edited by Dellruby; 20 February 2013, 01:52 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *Catches Dell* oh Sheppard why couldn't you just listen for once!?

N-Steve: *steps in front of me* you should have listend to Corey, really Sheppard

(I got to go I am so sorry, good night)

Comment

good night Poet!
                  Thanks for catching me Gabriel!
                  Sweet dreams!
                  sigpic

Comment

*I take Dell from Gabriel and set her on the couch, giving Carson a LOOK with my eyes*

A- *steps between the Sheps, facing the real Shep* Listen Lad, tha's the clone of ye. Aang an' I changed 'is memories, but it would seem we forgot to fix th' ones of Dell. She didna' know it wasna' you. An' 'e isn't aware that 'e isn't her Shep. *he stares hard at Shep*

*I am tending to Dell, trying to wake her gently, but almost hoping she waits until we can sort Shep*

Comment

'Night Poet!
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*I open my eyes and see Aang face looking down at me*

-what...? who is that..?
                        *I sit up and look again at the 2 Sheps, they both look really ticked off*

-Holy Crap, is this a dream or a nightmare?
                        sigpic

Comment

Um if A-Carson and I had told you sooner, it could have been a dream. The um, one you kissed, was the Shep-Clone. A-Carson and I changed his memories so that he would be able to live his life and not have to be um, yeah. *I sigh* Unfortunately for us, we'd forgotten to fix that one little um, glitch in his memories and we also forgot to warn you.

A- Calm y'self Lad. Don't to anythin' rash, it was an honest mistake. It's ma' fault, not Dell's or th' Clone's.

Comment

*looking at the 2 of them now I see they are wearing different clothes, my Shep is in his black uniform, while the other one is wearing clothing made of dark brown leather. I stand up even though Aang is trying to make me stay where I am. I go over to my Shep*

-Oh god Shep, I am so sorry, I didn't know there was a clone of you anywhere.

*He turns to me, and I see a deep hurt and anger in his eyes*
                            sigpic

Comment

A- She didna' know any better.If she 'ad, she'd never 'ave done it.

*I stand beside A-Carson now, we are both watching Dell and Shep, but the clone turns to go back into our lab*

Comment

-Please don't hate me, I thought it was you!

It wasn't!

-I know that now! Please Shep?
                                I've got to go back to work! *he turns and leaves, and when the door closes, I turn and run back to our rooms*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X