X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaharaGate

A Beckett romance fic????

Be still my heart!!

Make sure you post on here and let us know when it's finished .
    oh if anything i'll be posting it up to ff.net.

i just have ta get my rear in gear and type it out before it gets too long.. seein as im writing it out on paper

but then its also Shep/teyla too, and Weir/McKay (but in a more minor role.)
    sigpic

Comment

Fate Works in Mysterious Ways

its only chp 1 of the fic.... but oh well... gotta get ta wk on the rest of it just thought that ya'll would like ta know...
      sigpic

Comment

first three chps are up... am in the process of writing chp4 out oh yes, i do plan on a sequal.. seein as the rating may have ta go up.. so far its the PG13,PG14 PG15 range but nothing higher... (for some minor sexual content and hinting of what happens between Jana and Carson. )
        sigpic

Comment

Oh I just LOVE Dr. Beckett! Him and McKay are a perfect team. 'Twas so funny at the beginning of Hide an Seek, "Here we go." lol.

Also, in the first post, the link for that site where you got that picture from doesn't work...

I was wondering if I could use that picture for a new layout for my site (because it's just too purdy! )

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            Oh I just LOVE Dr. Beckett! Him and McKay are a perfect team. 'Twas so funny at the beginning of Hide an Seek, "Here we go." lol.

Also, in the first post, the link for that site where you got that picture from doesn't work...

I was wondering if I could use that picture for a new layout for my site (because it's just too purdy! )
            You're right!! it doesn't. I'll let SaharaGate know and tell her to do something about it.

Sadly this thread has started to become one of the dead and dying. We've not lost our love of PM or Dr Beckett... we're going through a phase of loving JR Bourne and Colin Cunningham now though.

But I'm sure we'll come back to PM soon enough. We always do

ohhh and I'll have to check out those fan fics... woot!! some more procrastination tools!!

thankies!

Comment

Hmmm you're all right.

The link doesn't work.

But in my defence, it appears the site is actually down . I can no longer access it from my favourites or get to it by searching google

How very sad!!

It had some great pics too!

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it on your site Martouf...I mean other than the copyrights of the photographer. I'm sure that PM would be thrilled at any tributes/publicity he can get though!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                first three chps are up... am in the process of writing chp4 out oh yes, i do plan on a sequal.. seein as the rating may have ta go up.. so far its the PG13,PG14 PG15 range but nothing higher... (for some minor sexual content and hinting of what happens between Jana and Carson. )
                Wooo!

I'll definitely be checking them out and I'll leave you some feedback too! That is, as soon as I stop panicking over my latest uni assignment.

I have been sadly absent from the forum these past weeks while I slowly became more and more snowed under by all manner of demands on my time.

Not fair I tell you!

Comment

Mmmmmm.... didn't realize that he WAS so yummy! May I join you ladies with the thunking?

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                  101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                  "Be nice to nerds;
                  one day, you'll end up working for one."
                  -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                  Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                  Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Originally posted by Starlilica
                    Mmmmmm.... didn't realize that he WAS so yummy! May I join you ladies with the thunking?
                    You're more than welcome. Particularly if you bring chocolate or cake. Or both!!!

Comment

I have cookies.

*hands out cookies to everyone*

I was gonna use this Amanda Tapping picture that I found for my new layout. I even made it. I just didn't have the heart to get rid of Frodo and Sam yet because some people were still telling me that they love it. Good thing I didn't change it yet because I love the Paul McGillion picture
                      Last edited by MartoufMarty; 13 October 2004, 05:01 AM.

Comment

*takes cookies from Marty* Mmmmm, yummy, thank you! *hands out cake, choclate, choclate cake, ice cream, and brownies, all homemade* Let'd get the party started! Yay, thunkiness!

My Own Little World

"Be nice to nerds;

Comment

*makes up some Paul McGillion T-Shirts*

*hands out fresh cold ice tea*

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            Wooo!

I'll definitely be checking them out and I'll leave you some feedback too! That is, as soon as I stop panicking over my latest uni assignment.

I have been sadly absent from the forum these past weeks while I slowly became more and more snowed under by all manner of demands on my time.

Not fair I tell you!
                            lookin forward to it. and i crave feedback.

hope everything gets better for ya at uni

ohhhh.. parties are good

*nibbles on some choc.* yummy, now if it was just melted.. would be even better
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, ice tea! *heats it* *hands out copies of McGillion pictures to the Thunkies* Yay! *turns on good music*

My Own Little World

"Be nice to nerds;

Comment

right oh, since we're handing out lovely things.. i'll hand out this...
                                yummy site

*takes a cookie and a glass of milk*.

mmmmm yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X