No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well still it's bad because I actually want to do a graphic for someone, now this will have to wait because I can't really hold the pen of my graphic tablet
    I so wish I had a doc like Carson at my place
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 16 January 2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Oh, that does sound bad...I wish I could send Carson there to properly help you...

A- Aye, an' I do wish I could be of help, lass

...I'm happy to be getting my graphics tablet this weekend

Comment

Sadly thiat doesn't work

I hope you enjoy your tablet, Aang

Comment

A- Aye, an' the Daedalus is out o' range, so I can't even ask them to beam me over so I c'n help...

Oh, I'll enjoy it. Not that I can draw to save my life, but I'll enjoy it anyhow.

Comment

Oh well Carson, I need to even more learn to live with it

But, you could try to have your fave Scottish doctor as a digi drawing

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
              It's alright, don't over use your wrist. I'm kind of in and out today, trying to work on two fictions, one of which that's being a royal pain right now, among other things.
              Hey Aang, my Radek's not being any trouble for you, is he?
              Want me to Gibbs-slap him a bit? Tell him to behave?

I am being good, honest!
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi Jae'a; hi Radek, I think we haven't met here before *waves to Jae'a and her companion*

Comment

Hey Poet, I can't remember if we've talked in this thread before..
                  Hi Poet. Uh, is Paul with you? *Looks a bit nervous*
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I meant I can't remember I talked to Radek on here ever before

Yes Radek, he is, he likes to follow his queen like a shadow...but he is a very shy guy and a little scared of meeting new people

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                      I meant I can't remember I talked to Radek on here ever before
                      Oh, I see..

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                      Yes Radek, he is, he likes to follow his queen like a shadow...but he is a very shy guy and a little scared of meeting new people
                      A shy Wraith? That must be a first...
                      Yes Radek, so maybe you don't have to be so nervous around him.. He's a nice Wraith! (And I'm not putting down Wraith in general, there. Just trying to make Radek feel better )

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh no Jae'a, Radek's being an angel for me (if not a bit jumpy though...), it's Carson and my own OC, they want to have so much chemistry but I'm only a little ways into the fic. I had to give them a past so that there was a reason for the brilliant chemistry this soon in the story....and then it turns out the character I created wasn't supposed to come until Season 4...but the scene I need to start (and make) this fic is out of season 2 Wtf. So now I need to separate my fics by series so my GateWorld Universe is separate from my Scot-o-Verse as I've come to call the Carson/Crysta series...*facepalm* I need my AO3 membership so I can separate them into series...*facepalm*

Comment

They can't keep their hands off each other, huh?
                          Would it help (or is it possible) to skip to where they seem to want to be, then go back later? Or something...

But glad to hear Radek's behaving himself.

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Um, in a sort of way. They um. Feel so much more than they should, granted he's about to request her as his second in command in the infirmary and that means it's going to end up as a Sam/Jack sort of ship unless I find a way to circumvent the Crys-dating-her-boss fiasco that wants to happen with them.

Yes Radek is being very good for me, which means I think you might like your fic when I'm done

Comment

Um, in a sort of way. They um. Feel so much more than they should, granted he's about to request her as his second in command in the infirmary and that means it's going to end up as a Sam/Jack sort of ship unless I find a way to circumvent the Crys-dating-her-boss fiasco that wants to happen with them.
                              Yikes, sounds like a tricky situation... wish I could help...

Yes Radek is being very good for me, which means I think you might like your fic when I'm done
                              Oh, I have no doubt that I will!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                Yikes, sounds like a tricky situation... wish I could help...

Oh, I have no doubt that I will!

No worries, I'll work it out. Maybe good-boy Beckett will break all the rules. Hahaha I could never make him do that, he's too good. Hmm, maybe we'll just leave it as a story of forbidden love...

--And I'm pretty sure you'll like it

Comment

Working...
                                X