Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverdamascus
    Ok, new game. Pick and explain your fave Carson ship or say why you don't have one
    i dont know, i dont have a clear opinion on that but i like Carson/Teyla, they had very good and close moments in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
      Ok, new game. Pick and explain your fave Carson ship or say why you don't have one
      Most definitely Carson/Rodney!! I love them and they are just about canon... and I am so grateful that Mice loves them too!! I have lost many hours of sleep reading and rereading the Moments Sacred and Profane series!

Mahlia
      <Who must get around to posting her new Rockett story on her website and appropriate LJ communities.>
      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

cool pics from scifi .com

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi everyone. I have a question? How the heck do you start a new thread? I can't figure out how to start one. I wanted to start a Carson appreciation thread. I may not want to thunk over him anymore, but I still like him a lot. Spoilers for Sateda...
          Spoiler:
          I really liked the end of Sateda. It was very cool when Carson killed that Wraith, and it was so sweet when Ronon hugged Carson

Anyway, there is a discussion, but that is rather dead and besides, that is just discussion, not appreciation.

So does anyone know how to go about doing that (that is starting a new thread)?

Well anyway, I hope you are all well. I am good. Ok, have fun!

Oh, my favorite Carson ship is Carson/Teyla. I think they had some good moments in season 2 as well, especially in Duet. I also like Carson/Cadman, but I don't know Cadman as well, so Carson/Teyla is my first pic.
          Last edited by Forestia; 04 August 2006, 11:25 PM.
          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

there already is a Carson appreciation thread.

and I totally agree about Sateda

Spoiler:
            our thunk saved the day! Hehe I like it when he shoots things. *gleeful cackling*. I did feel a shred of sadness though...our doc going from being so innocent and freaked out by drones to shooting wraith...*sniffle*

Comment

I think carson/rodney would make a cute couple, although I like carson/cadmen the most but also see carson/teyla
              my absolute fav is carson/me but I say that about all the cute stargate guys and Carson is totally hunky the eyes and the accent are both amazing
              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
              -Libba Bray

Comment

For a good day

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

I will momentarily post 18 pics from Sateda.

Comment

alright my caps from Sateda sorry about the quality 7 pics in this post.

Spoiler:

Comment

more 7 more pics in this post.

Spoiler:

Comment

more sateda pics - this time only 4

Spoiler:

Comment

nice pics!! definite green for ya!!!

whenever i see the pics of carson in scrubs the actual theme song for 'scrubs' comes to mind 'im no superman' (classic song!)

Comment

Thanks. I just spent the better part of an hour capping Irresistible so you can expect those tomorrow.

EDIT: an icon I made, spoilers for Sateda

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by HyperCaz; 05 August 2006, 06:52 AM.

Comment

heehee rambo!!! love it!

Comment

as promised, the Irresistible caps! 29 in total

8 in this post.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X