No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's the hold up here guys, lets get this show on the road!
    You have somewhere else you need to be?
    Maybe, was thinking of taking you with me.
    Really? Anywhere special?
    I know this nice little world full of private beaches, and a good swell
    A good swell, really?
    *looks up and sees the Carson's watching*
    Um, lets talk more about this later Shep.
    Anything you want!
    sigpic

Comment

*Aang is throwing her temper tantrum when Carson (mine) comes up and grabs her hand*

*stops throwing a tantrum and looks up at Carson* What, Love?

#2 Love, I've got somethin' to ask ye. I can't wait any longer, I'll lose ma' bloody mind if I wait.

Wha...? *confuzzled* Um okay...

*Carson fumbles in his pocket for a moment before pulling out a little wooden jewelry box and I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming*

#2 Aang, Love...*gets on one knee in front of me and pops the case open to show the ring*

*I squeak*

#2 Aang, will ye marry me?

*SCREAM* CARSON! *squeaks* I don't know what to say...

*whispers in my ear* I think 'yes' might be a good place to start...

Oh right. *looks into my Carson's eyes* Yes, Love, I will marry you! *pulls him to his feet and hugs him*

Comment

*looks down* Bloody hell, our timing is perfect, looks like Beck just got back! *squeals* YAY.

Comment

Well about bloody time!
          Congrats man! *stands up and holds out his hand for Carson#2 to shake*
          Last edited by Dellruby; 01 January 2013, 07:47 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

*my Carson finally loosens one hand from my suffocating hug and reaches around me to shake Shep's hand*

#2 Thank ye, lad!

*finally lets go of Carson and runs over to tackle-hug Dell and then Beck* AAAAHHHH!!!!! BEST DAY EVER. *freaking out still*

Comment

*wanders in carrying a beer* Hey guys, I don't suppose there's any deviled eggs left...over...

*sees 2 Carsons, does a classic double take, then looks at the beer* I swear I haven't had THAT much!

Then again, I shouldn't be too surprised at what goes on in here...
              Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Just as well I didn't get up form the couch, you would have knocked me back down!
                Hey that is just great, but no more kissing my guy now!
                sigpic

Comment

HEATHER. *tackle-hugs Heather too*

You're totally not insane, there are two Carsons (apparently they've been pulling the wool over on all of us for a while)...

And oh my god. My Carson just asked me to marry him *drags her Carson over to Heather and waves her ring in Heather's face*

Comment

Hi Heather, welcome to the mad house!
                    Hey have you met Shep here, he comes over some times to share in the madness!
                    Hi Heather how are you doing?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      Just as well I didn't get up form the couch, you would have knocked me back down!
                      Hey that is just great, but no more kissing my guy now!
                      Oh no worries, got my own permanent guy now. *turns and kisses Carson*

Comment

Aww, isn't that sweet?
                        *Shep hugs me*
                        Maybe I should do something like that some day?
                        Only one problem with that idea
                        Whats that?
                        My Dh?
                        Crap, I forgot about him...just as well that is only your dream life or I would have to hunt him down and shoot him!
                        Aww, you say the sweetest things!*kisses Shep*
                        sigpic

Comment

*gets tackled and the beer goes flying* OOF!

*blink blink at the bling* Um...congratulations?

Oh, I meant to show you...
                          Spoiler:
                          Picture of my Paul from 2008 in his kilt. He's lost a ton of weight since then, but he still has the kilt. I made him that poet shirt when we were dating.

Um...shouldn't we be drinking champagne or something?

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

Ow. Wonderful time for a headache. *massages her own head* I've taken something for it so let's see if it works...

*is holding hands with her Carson*

Now where could Beck be, I know I saw her somewhere...I do hope we haven't given the poor lass a heart attack from all this excitement tonight or confused her too badly...

#2 Aye, I do hope not. *looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and grins that lopsided grin and my mind totally melts*

Comment

Hi Shep! I'm very confused, but that's my usual state of being these days, it seems.

*Heather's poor brain about to go all 'splodey*

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                                *gets tackled and the beer goes flying* OOF!

*blink blink at the bling* Um...congratulations?

Oh, I meant to show you...
                                Spoiler:
                                Picture of my Paul from 2008 in his kilt. He's lost a ton of weight since then, but he still has the kilt. I made him that poet shirt when we were dating.

Um...shouldn't we be drinking champagne or something?
                                Um what is he sitting on...looks like a chem toilet (had a lot of experience with them)
                                Nice shirt!
                                oh yes, Champagne, give us a second!
                                *runs away*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X