Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Not bad. Not bad at all! Is that supposed to be Stunt Double Sheppard?

And I wasn't thunking over the doll. Sorry.
    Yes, I don't have a Shep doll, so I have to make do.
    it is ok not surprised you are not thunking over a doll!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Well, isn't she pretty! I do like her eyes, you did really well actually. Better than most people I see painting dolls' eyes!
    Scrapbooking paint, and a toothpick...and not a lot on it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Scrapbooking paint, and a toothpick...and not a lot on it!
      ...I mean...most people show me pics of their dolls' painted eyes and I can see the lines on the eyes from paint brush bristles or the paint dries and cracks...Dell Doll's eyes look gorgeous! And I do not exaggerate. I think you could be really really amazing at customizing dolls like that if you wanted to...

Comment

yeah well, we will see!

and now to the other thing...
        You found me already?
        I would Pm you, but it is disabled at the moment cuz I's new
        You may be sorry you offered soon!
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes I did find you. And it's quite alright, I'm sure I won't regret it

I didn't even ask anyone for help my first day, I just futzed around with it until something worked.

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8793528/1/October
            testing!

Yep that works. I think you have seen this, but I wanted to start with something that was already to go!
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh the one where Teyla wants to know about the Pumpkins Yep, seen that one. And it works

Hey mind my asking, what made you decide to give FF a try after all?

Comment

I need some where to put that other little fic I wrote and you read...I think it needs to go up next week over at flyboys.
                Also Sparky and Kapri have been asking for some thing from me for a couple of months really

Although Sparky has probably seen this one, I'm not sure about Kapri, Oh and Poet was asking too...I have fans, and they don't even know if I can write yet!
                sigpic

Comment

Ahhh yeah that fic. *just burst into giggles at remembering something about that one*

Well I'm glad you did join FF because I was also getting impatient although being that I got to read that one fic before anyone else, I let it go and figured I could try this whole "patience" thing.

Although I happen to know you -can- write

Although I did nose around at AO3 for a bit and I swear that place confused the hell out of me more than FF.net did! Darned if I didn't lose my way a bit while I was nosing around over there!

Comment

I've had 4 visitors to my story already...I can name 2 of them....one was from NZ, would that have been me looking at it do you think?
                    sigpic

Comment

And what do I put in my profile...usually you tick boxes, I don't see boxes
                      sigpic

Comment

The NZ one was likely you, then there was me.

As to the profile thing, if you go back to where you started (click your username in the top right to get back to the settings page) you can scroll down and make sure the settings are proper (show your location etc.).

As to your profile, when you're looking at the spot to put stuff in your profile, it's like the "bio" thing here, where you just write stuff I guess..I mean, FF doesn't have the tick boxes for whatever reason, I guess to make it a little more personal and less click and choose.

Comment

Well in that case it may take me a while.
                          did my flag come up when you went and found me?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm still not done my profile, but I was less worried with that because at the time my only readers were GateWorld people

And yes. Your flag did come up

Comment

Isn't it pretty!
                              I can do the red white and blue just like you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I was tempted for a moment to nix the red and just go blue & white and act like I was in Scotland. That would be something I would do, wouldn't it. *puts her hand over the Location she has here on GateWorld and her face turns red*

Comment

Working...
                                X