Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    I was just asking. I seem to be the only person on the thread that goes to bed at a semi-civilized hour...
    That may be...but I'm an insomniac. Literally cannot fall asleep early no matter what I try. Heh...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      That may be...but I'm an insomniac. Literally cannot fall asleep early no matter what I try. Heh...
      What have you tried? I used to be an insomniac.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Sorry, got distracted. It's been a while since I really tried to go to sleep early because I've basically come to terms with the fact that it's just not happening right now...

...On another note, I'm so happy My reviewers like Chapter 7 of TLY *squeal*

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Have you been up all night Dell?
          No I actually slept well last night on one of the new Lazyboy chairs, I think I had the light off by 11 even!

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Oh, I'm glad it's getting better Dell.
          Oxy class? What is that, like yoga or something?

BTW Aang, gues what I just heard? Jolene, Jolene, Jolene Jooooleeene!
          a combo class, yoga, pilates and Tia Chi

Jae'a you heard Jolene? Yay!

Dell I won't even tell you what time in the morning it was when I finally finished those bloody sigs!
          well then don't post this here?

Not quite, it was still dark out when I finally went to sleep
          Yeah I think you're right
          yeah right!

*silent but trying not to smile* Noooo....No! No no no! *face turns red* OKAY YES! It was almost time for sunrise when I fell asleep...
          Your life I guess
          sigpic

Comment

I nearly fell over laughing just now, Dell. You sounded just like my friend Jen from my Astronomy class. If I told her how late I was up last night, she'd look at me and just say "Your life." and then walk away.

Comment

See, no mother here!
              Just a friend
              Last edited by Dellruby; 04 December 2012, 11:27 AM. Reason: who thinks you are stupid staying up all night, but what can I do?
              sigpic

Comment

*face turns a little red* Heh. Well maybe I admit it is kind of stupid of me to stay up that late. Last night was a total fail anyway. I meant to get to sleep closer to 1:30-2am when we said good night...and then I looked at the clock and it was closer to um, 4:00am. I did go to sleep at that point, but I remember thinking it was way too late and wondering why I was still awake.

Comment

That was a bit mean, Dell!
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Nahh it wasn't mean. It was just blunt. And to be honest I probably deserve it.

Comment

Ah, she's only trying to look out for you, right.
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Exactly. That's why I'm never upset by her telling me to go to bed when I'm awake stupidly late again. I know she's only doing so because she cares

Comment

Talking of bed times, it's getting close to mine, now that I have to get up at 5:30am for a while... -_-;

'Night all!

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Good night Jae'a!!

Hey if anyone else is lurking about, I might be slow for a while--going to the Photo lab to work for a while! See y'all later!

Comment

I said it with a smile

Nahh it wasn't mean. It was just blunt. And to be honest I probably deserve it.
                              Hmmm, didn't mean it to be so blunt, blame the meds!

Damn the mother in me!

Exactly. That's why I'm never upset by her telling me to go to bed when I'm awake stupidly late again. I know she's only doing so because she cares
                              I guess I do at that

Talking of bed times, it's getting close to mine, now that I have to get up at 5:30am for a while... -_-;

'Night all!
                              good night Jae'a
                              Sleep well!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well somehow I don't think you'd bother with telling me to go to bed if you didn't care at least a little bit!

Comment

Working...
                                X