Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has one of the pics that blew my mind the other day
    I like it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Well look at you! I guess the meds have numbed out your mind just enough that the pics aren't thoroughly doing you in today?

Comment

I better enjoy it while I can....due another pill soon, might put it off a bit, don't want to many more dancing houses!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh sheesh, another pill! Aren't you loopy enough? Not that it's not slightly amusing actually, but still...getting a distinct Rodney-on-Morphine vibe from this...

Aye Love, but this time it's not ma fault. Dell's a much better patient than Rodney. *wink*

Comment

Hey I know when to dial it back, but I want to be able to sleep tonight, so I will take it later
            sigpic

Comment

I'm just teasing you At least you've still got enough sense to see that you're slightly loopy

*cheers* I feel like I got something useful done today. I got chapter 7 of my fanfic up

Comment

I fancy a glass of wine...guess thats out!
                sigpic

Comment

Saw this posted some where so I grabbed it for you!
                  Last edited by Dellruby; 03 December 2012, 10:40 PM. Reason: try that again
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww smiley Carson and Shep! Wee bit of fog really, but that's quite alright, I can still see the smiles

But I do agree I think the wine's out. Wine plus meds is not usually a good mix...

Comment

Ok, I need to go sit in a different seat for a while, need to relax the mussels that are keeping me upright, they are not the usual one, and are getting way sore!
                      So I'm going to go for the night!
                      sleep tight, and sweet Dreams!
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright, go rest yourself, Dell Good night

And yes, that picture did just make me lose a brain cell. I love it. *snurch*

Comment

...I needed to make this...

Alternate sig, wasn't satisfied with it, so made the above one instead but here's the original

Also

Any and all art that I post here without stating that it's for my own use IS available for snurching

Comment

*wanders in & see's Aang's new sigs*
                            oooo! Nice!

Hi Carson!
                            Hello love
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Right well, I have to make dinner love & its almost done, so I will return in about half an hour. Ok love? *kisses him & leaves*
                              Ok, love, see ye in a bit
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*walks back in*
                                Hey love I'm back
                                So ye are & that's a lovely dress ye wearin
                                Thanks love

*puts hand on my heart & looking uncomfortable*
                                What is it love?
                                My heart condition is playing up again, I'm out of breath... I hate this...

Oh, ye poor we lass, I'm sorry to hear that. I feel terrible, because I'm not sure I can do anything, as every time ye've come to me, we can't track it, even when we put ye on that heart monitor for two weeks

I know love, Its ok. Perhaps I just need a hug? You very good at those
                                Sure. *hugs me for a moment*
                                Come lay down on the couch, ye can rest ye head against me. We can watch some Stargate, ye like that

*I nod in agreement*

*Carson grabs the DVDs, then moves to the couch & sits loosely across it & then I lay down, resting against his chest & Carson presses play on the DVD*
                                (this is me instead of Kate)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X