Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Jae'a I love that idea. The Carson & Radek sig with the Scottish & Czech flag av would be awesome
    Thanks.
    Yeah, I love flags and stuff, especially those two... (And my own, of course)
    Might not change right away though. I haven't had my current sig for very long yet.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Whoops sorry I vanished! I'm in the kitchen making potato pancakes just because I can

Comment

Don't worry, I'm occasionally disappearing onto another site.
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I usually don't cook for no reason but I wanted potato pancakes so.

Comment

They sound very tasty.

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Aye, they are

....Crap. Watching Letters from Pegasus....Carson just tried to make the video for his Mum...and I wanted to hug him so much...*sigh*

Comment

Aw, I love both my faves in that ep...

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

...And Zelenka just spilled everything about the mission in Czech...

Comment

"You didn't say anything that requires security clearance, did you?"
                    "...Security clearance?"

Whoops!

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Exactly! And then there's McKay with his hour-long video....*facepalm*

And ohhh these silly potato pancakes are lovely

...And then there's Kavanaugh. He serves his role well as the most obnoxious person on the whole of Atlantis, trying to get Dr. Weir replaced. Pft.
                      Last edited by Aang; 01 December 2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Oh, honest to God, I was actually arguing with the TV screen during McKay's cats vs. dogs speech...

And don't even mention Kavanaugh...
                        I call him 'Ferret Face' because he reminds me of Frank Burns from MASH

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I was yelling at the screen when Kavanaugh started complaining about Elizabeth. I was like "Somehow I DO NOT THINK O'Neill is going to replace Elizabeth! STOP WHINING AND WORK ON SAVING THE CITY!!!"

Comment

If there's one thing I've discovered about we Earthlings, it's that we're a scrappy bunch--

You can't say that! Your mom doesn't have security clearance!

She knows I'm from Earth, son! It's not a bloody secret!!!

I confess I cracked the hell up at this point. Carson's and Zelenka's videos are the only ones I can't complain at the TV about

Comment

Oh, same here - I did plenty of complaining about McKay and Ferret Face on LJ after I watched it.

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, next episode is playing now. Gahhh I just. Pauly gives Carson so much emotion in Letters from Pegasus. He put so much into it and at the end when he ended his video, he was barely keeping Carson composed, you could see it in his eyes, they were glistening like Carson was about to cry...GAH. *sniffle* Needless to say, I doubt I'd love Carson so much if Pauly wasn't the one bringing him to life

Comment

Working...
                                X