Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Haven't jumped on the timelord bandwagon yet. Also haven't seen supernatural, smallville either...... And have never watched much Star Trek handful of TNG eps.
    Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      All that and Dell hasn't even seen Santa-Shep yet...

YAY PAGE 2000!!!
      Woohoo! Page 2000!

Go Carson! Go Carson!

[e] btw this dancing Carson needs to be edited to have the new Carson face with the tall hair
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

NEVER SEEN DOCTOR WHO???!! Where have you been? You don't know what your missing! lol
        I'm also a Trekkie My fav is Voyager I love Seven of Nine & the Borg.
        *chants*
        WE ARE THE BORG, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, YOUR INDIVIDUAL INTELLIGENCE WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
        I loved her face bling!

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
        Haven't jumped on the timelord bandwagon yet. Also haven't seen supernatural, smallville either...... And have never watched much Star Trek handful of TNG eps.
        Who is this person, and has she been living in a cave?
        (mind you, i'm not sure what TNG is)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          Morning Jae'a. (hey think I have worked out a trick to get your name right, watch this space and let me know if I slip up)
          Woo 2000 !!!!!!
          Hey, don't worry about it. If you'd rather just say J, no worries. (Rosehawk in Radek's thread just says Jae)
          I knew I should have just stuck to my usual nickname, Jaye...
          But my real name is Jo, if you'd prefer
          Last edited by Jae'a; 01 December 2012, 10:05 AM.
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Star Trek The Next Generation...TNG...Some Trekkie, Dell!!

And McBeck I will see what I can do about our highland dancing friend, he does need a new hairdo

Comment

I loved her face bling!

ST: TNG = Startrek: The Next Generation
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

And McBeck I will see what I can do about our highland dancing friend, he does need a new hairdo
                YAY! & what of my own smilies? I look a little like this but a little bit shorter hair

sigpic

Comment

I loved her face bling!

What? Haven't had the time to watch all the shows, and I prefer books. Stargate is the exception of course.
                  Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                    Hey, don't worry about it. If you'd rather just say J, no worries. (Rosehawk in Radek's thread just says Jae)
                    I knew I should have just stuck to my usual nickname, Jaye...
                    I will get it, just got to trick the brain! Jaye oh yeah that was easier

ST: TNG = Startrek: The Next Generation
                    Oh feel so dumb
                    I really should know that!
                    sigpic

Comment

I will get it, just got to trick the brain! Jaye oh yeah that was easier
                      Whichever you prefer. Take your pick.
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Dell, don't feel dumb. It took me a few minutes' thinking to work out what it was myself.

McBeck Oh right, I was making you smilies wasn't I? *runs off to find her smilie bases and get to work* I'll have Christmas!Carson up in a second and then I'll edit the highland dancing smilie and then I'll make your smilies!

Comment

*dozing off at keyboard, jerks awake & checks to see if Aang has returned with Xmas Carson yet*

sigpic

Comment

Dell, don't feel dumb. It took me a few minutes' thinking to work out what it was myself.

McBeck Oh right, I was making you smilies wasn't I? *runs off to find her smilie bases and get to work* I'll have Christmas!Carson up in a second and then I'll edit the highland dancing smilie and then I'll make your smilies!
                            oooo thanks Aang! I will try to stay awake until at least Carson arrives

sigpic

Comment

No, she hasn't. maybe you should get some shut eye before you do an "Aang" and fall asleep at the keyboard!
                              sigpic

Comment

*drags Carson in* Come on, ye daft bugger! It looks good on you!

But Aang! I'm certain I look a wee bit silly in this hat!

Carson, just give us the beautiful eyes and a smile (with your adorable dimple) and you'll be fine

Alright Love, if ye say so...*walks into the thread and waits for the reaction*

Comment

Working...
                                X